Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman (44077 Views)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by oaroloye(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
SHALOM!

This is not my personal idea: this is what THE ONE AND ONLY LORD OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH said:

. MATTHEW 6:1-4.

"TAKE HEED that ye do not
your Alms before men,
to be seen of them:
otherwise ye have
no Reward of your Father
Which is in Heaven.
2. "Therefore when thou
doest (thine) Alms,
do not sound a trumpet
before thee,
as the Hypocrites do
in the Synagogues
and in the streets,
that they may have
Glory of men.
Verily I say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

3. "But when thou doest Alms,
let not thy Left hand
know what thy Right Hand doeth:
4. "That thine Alms
may be in secret:
and thy Father
Which seeth in secret
shall Reward thee openly."

WHAT I AM TELLING YOU HERE IS THE REAL GOSPEL.

These people displaying who gave what, and when are THIEVES and ROBBERS, depriving the Donors of their DIVINE REWARD.

Unlike ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA, modern public donors cannot say that they were not informed of GOD'S COMMANDMENTS by His Son.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by brocab: 1:06am On Nov 13, 2017
And TB JOSHUA should return N500,000 to everyone, since the money doesn't belong to him in the first place.
TB doing one good deed, doesn't make him Superior towards God, if TB repented and gave to return everything he had stolen from God's people, in tithes and offerings, if he'd decided to sell his houses, his planes and cars, and everything else he had stolen from the poor, and followed Christ, then he will be a better man.
{2 Corinthians 9:8} Moreover God has the power to provide you with every gracious gift in abundant's so that always in every way you will have all you need yourselves and be able to provide abundantly in every good cause.
It takes a true man/woman of God, to stand up and admit they are wrong, and if TB done just that, the Lord Almighty will bless him with abundances..
And if every Pastor turn from their wicked ways, get on their knees and Repent, the Lord will by no means reward them, taken them into His arms, and forgive them.
The bible say's {Matthew 6:33} Seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all things shall be added unto you.
It Word doesn't say: first seek how to rip off the kingdom of God, with your wickiness, and all things shall be added unto you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.