Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman (44074 Views)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by nicerichard05: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please Guys follow this link and like my photo in the on going God is Good Motors Valentine special Show..... https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840135346052210/?type=1&theater
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
I'd rather be dumd than being your peadophilic prophet Muhammed who has instilled the spirit of rage and violence into all his followers. The day God's wrath will come upon you for commenting on xtian thread and abusing the pastors, you will suffer unimaginable plague in your miserable life.

really

God teaches the use of a bizarre ritual using cursed
“bitter water” to abort a fetus who was conceived
through infidelity. ( Numbers 5:11-21 )

God orders Moses to kill every Midianite woman
who was no longer a virgin. (many of these women
would obviously have been pregnant) (Numbers
31:15-18 )

God promises to destroy the infants of Samaria and
rip open the stomachs of pregnant women.
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because
they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by
the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the
ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea
13:16)

God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah to
be ripped open .
At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah,
attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its
vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He
sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant
women. ( 2 Kings 15:16)

God commands the killing of infants and nursing
babies.
Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that
they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man
and woman, infant and nursing child , ox and sheep,
camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)

God repays your enemies by destroying their
babies.
Happy is he who repays you for what you have done
to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them
against the rocks. ( Psalms 137:8-9 )

what does dis chapters depicate
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by mekaboy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rubish. Is he GOD? the woman is simply obeying GOD. She is bringing her tithe into GODs house. They tithe is 10% of what she has been blessed with.

Even JESUS collected the offering of the poor widow and blessed her. I advice she take her tight to another church and pay it

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by nicerichard05: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please Guys follow this link and like my photo in the on going God is Good Motors Valentine special Show..... https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840135346052210/?type=1&theater #Thanks
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
watchman111:
then you know nothing about your prophet..every true Muslim is a jihadist.
hahahaha what do you even know about jihad,
stop behaving ignorant jare
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by koredex4love(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't his ministry but i say AMEN!AMEN!!AMEN!!! To your prayer for him.

gambudu:
d disabled that went for d last olympic in india were richly rewarded as the gold medalist amongst dem went home with cash gift of 1million naira and a brand new car each while others also went home with plenty of money.TB JOSHUA over time past has proven to be A MAN SENT FROM GOD.He gives in millions to Nations.May God Almighty continue to reward SCOAN and their partners smiley
wink
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
pinkhill:
thank u jare..as you blv say as eben gv ur friend money for street jamz na charity
am only sighting out of a million example
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by 989900: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
#Staging
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by JoBabs(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
watchman111:
its evident you don't know what it takes to run a church..

Pardon my inexperice, but I havent read any article stating Pa Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo has an MBA....
Cuz From ur statement u r talking as if is †he number of billions of pounds u make †hat matters not †he number of souls u win....

My believe is winning souls for God even if it is left for me †o go bankruptsy I'm ready...
†ha†'s my thought/believe though.....

God bless Nigeria......
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by pinkhill(f): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
lol.... grin grin grin grin
holatin:
am only sighting out of a million example
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by dreamzy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
PastorKun:
He should have gone a step further and told her that as a christian she is not meant to tithe in the first instance.
how do u mean pls? Educate me, christains are not ment to pay tithes?
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by watchman111: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
ignorant you say.they are killing Nigerians in the name of allah and you call me ignorant,alqaeda,isil,alshabab all kill in the name of Allah and you call me ignorant..what's shocking is that they all do it in the name of Allah.therefore, it is either,bokoharam, ,isil and alqaeda r ignorant or u r the ignorant person..Islamic evangelism is jihad..
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by watchman111: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
ignorant you say.they are killing Nigerians in the name of allah and you call me ignorant,alqaeda,isil,alshabab all kill in the name of Allah and you call me ignorant..what's shocking is that they all do it in the name of Allah.calling for an implementation of sharia.therefore, it is either,bokoharam, ,isil and alqaeda r ignorant or u r the ignorant person..Islamic evangelism is jihad..
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by zed24: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nice advert
infidel

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by uzo200(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
kenkwodoski:
After collecting billions from the poor by selling anoiting water, oil, stickers, his pictures, etc. for as high as 10,000...This man is a hypocrite..

SMH angry

you are a very big fool for saying this...
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by brownpollo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
It sound like an advert to u?
Its obviously you are not familiar with a normal way of life
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
watchman111:
ignorant you say.they are killing Nigerians in the name of allah and you call me ignorant,alqaeda,isil,alshabab all kill in the name of Allah and you call me ignorant..what's shocking is that they all do it in the name of Allah.calling for an implementation of sharia.therefore, it is either,bokoharam, ,isil and alqaeda r ignorant or u r the ignorant person..Islamic evangelism is jihad..
so if I shout your name before doing a deed, means am following your teaching.
research what jihad really mean
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by brownpollo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nice advert

Its obvious that you are not familiar with a normal way of life. Mtcheew
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by watchman111: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
so if I shout your name before doing a deed, means am following your teaching.
research what jihad really mean
tell me why five different groups,from five different countries, from five different tribes all carry out the same act in the name of Allah quoting verses from the quran.claiming to follow the paths of Mohammed. surely they is a missing link which you are not accepting. the link is,Islam encourages violence.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by Elgaxton(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is quite interesting... God visited her for her faith in Him.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by ajayiopy: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good work,my pastor did the same for a girl that brother her first fruit. Pastor asked her how she will survive if she drops everything. My pastor lifted the offering to God ,bless it and return it back to girl
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by hardbody: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Everybody had worked on her papers for almost 2 years and when at the threshold of her getting the gratuity she goes to TBJ and now she believes it was the man that did it for her. If tithe as they claim is 10%, 500k is 10% of what figure and that woman in the picture does not represent a person earning a fraction of that month on month.

Enough orchestration of this man who should be serving jail term for multiple manslaughter arising out of criminal negligence.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by ajayiopy: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Joshua TB is an epitome of giving worldwide. Life is all about giving.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by Dandeson1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
jaybee3:
5 million gratuity that was never going to be enough for her to live on but yet she still felt compelled to donate 10% geez

Why are my people in bondage?
. you are the one in bondage, are you saying that Christian s shouldn't pay tithe, go and read your bible if you have one
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by amazingsunshine: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pls we re nt to Judge any MOG, whether fake or real, U re not God dat will judge dem. As for Pastor TBJ, he is a kind man nd God has been using him to bless life. He is a giver and he has changed so many life. I bliv dat Tithe is for God nd it is nt negotiable,d pastor does nt rily hv a say on it cos its a comandment,He wud hv accepted d Tithe nd den bless her after which He can give her back d money
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by PastorKun(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
dreamzy:
how do u mean pls? Educate me, christains are not ment to pay tithes?

Yes the tithe doctrine was a jewish command strictly for the children of Israel. The command to tithe was never carried over to the new testament church. Like all other old testament laws, it is not binding on christians. Christians are under grace and not law. That aside biblical tithes was not money, it was agric produce. Preaching tithes of money is adding to God's word and it is a sin to add to God's word.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by sansid(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
God bless you my prophet. May God continue to guide u.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by TheMatrix3: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please lets not be decived, you dont return tithes because it is not your money... its not an offering either. Your tithe is simply one-tenth of your salary/income given to God as a commandment for Christians (and for ignorant, it is not your business what the pastors/ministers do with the money - just obey Gods command). This was actually wrong. He could only have returned it if it was a gift offering to him, However we are not allowed to talk evil against a preacher, lets just get the facts right
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by Tallesty1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
zed24:
infidel
Mathews 6:3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your
left hand know what your right hand is doing.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by prudentcy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
While GMB collected 1million naira from an elderly woman

He didn't want to but the old woman forced him to.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by sapientia(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
[size=28pt]SEE HOW EASILY HE GAVE HER AN EXTRA 500000 OF SOMEONE ELSE HARD EARNED MONEY TO HER AS IF HE EARNED IT HIMSELF.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH MORE MONEY HE MUST BE HAVING IN HIS DEEP POCKETS. THIS 500K WAS BUT A TRIFLE.

CANT BELIEVE OUR FELLOW COUNTRYPPL DIDNT NOTICE AND PROTEST THIS ABUSE OF POSITION.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.