Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

She Got Married Without My Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Married Without My Knowledge (1081 Views)

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Married Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
I have a girl frnd that I dated for over two years. For the first time we meet I really love her but later I discovered that She's not wife material. I decide to leave her alone but she doesn't want to leave me because financially I take care of her, I never reject any of her request (phones, airtime, cash money).

For the past 7days I didn't hear from her, phone switched off, all social media She's not responding that's y I decided to visit her at home this evening. Funny enough one of her little brother is telling me that she's married last Saturday.

I never feel disappointed becouse She's out of any of my plan but atleast its good to say HML.

Still I wish her all the best
Allah yasanya Alkhairi
Ameen
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by falconey(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
I feel your pain bro.....hope you LAFIDA in your 2years plus relationship? If you didn't you be weyrey

1 Like

Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by pasqal09: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by iceberylin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
You be her papa undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by zyzxx(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amen
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by loomer: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by ahmodu4real(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2015
thank God for u life bro me too have similar experience , but thank God she is gone for good. i wish her well

1 Like

Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by Infomizer(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Is this supposed to be a diary entry? Or news article? Or opinion seeking post? Op please clarify...

1 Like

Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by hahn(m): 12:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Infomizer:
Is this supposed to be a diary entry? Or news article? Or opinion seeking post? Op please clarify...

I think say na only me.

I hope say you chop knuckle @op. If not .....

1 Like

Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 04, 2015
pasqal09:
Good riddance to bad rubbish
gosh!!!
that's too harsh grin
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2015
this thread is sooooo funny
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by pasqal09: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

gosh!!!
that's too harsh grin
But its the truth
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by Tymax(m): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Sorry bro.

A good thing you prepared your mind.
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Move on and stop acting like it don't hurt you. She's now someone else treasure my dear, leave her alone!
Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
You sound like my brother.
The guy was busy wasting another lady's time, the wise girl forgot him and moved on.
The guy now wants to settledown and realises there are many fishes in the sea but all of them cannot be okporoko..... grin
To cut the long story short, the dude decided to go back to the girl. visited her one saturday only to meet her traditional marriage. The babe kept on laughing at him...

Op I understand how you feel, to you she isn't a wife material but to another she's gold. Carry your two left legs and move on with your search for another foolish one who u might waste her time thinking u are real.

1 Like

Re: She Got Married Without My Knowledge by DiamonJ: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Big LOL, she not a wife material and u are crying, stay there till 50 b4 u found wife material, b4 nko she 4 wait for u....... Hissss

(1) (Reply)

5 Girls You Should Never Date / Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady / SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.