Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? (7744 Views)

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why did you breakup with your ex? Who's fault was it?
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
oya guys dey discuss am. i'm with my bottle of lacasera waiting
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
emmyrichie:
Why did you breakup with your ex? Who's fault was it?
OP narrate urs first nw
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
I didn't break up with my Ex.. She broke up with me.. And I guess she found someone else..she was just waiting for me to go and serve..
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
...cos the Edo girl was fyioking a whiteman behind the back of my back for his dollar to make her shine brighter than her future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
I was not ready to give him my all so we broke up
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by phabulous88(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:
I was not ready to give him my all so we broke up

When you say all, you mean what exactly
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by dechandel(f): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
*Sips kunu*
#Hereforthecomments

Quick question.. Must all break up(s) be unpleasant
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
*Sips kunu*
#Hereforthecomments

Quick question.. Must all break up(s) be unpleasant

*brings cup*

Humans just like it when its unpleasant..its a break up.. Not break fast.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

When you say all, you mean what exactly
He wanted my honeypot and I'm not a fan to that
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
funmilayoB:
oya guys dey discuss am. i'm with my bottle of lacasera waiting
keep waiting...u go old for there

buy chaii that ur lips for dp can make man commit
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by dechandel(f): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

*brings cup*

Humans just like it when its unpleasant..its a break up.. Not break fast.. grin
#Icantsharemycowmilk..
#parkwell..

So humans are now advocates for brutality??
Whatever happened to parting ways gracefully?? tongue
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
And how does that fvcking concern you
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=phabulous88 post=30405427]She was a blawdy liar! Chai! Ada can lie no be small. And to cover up her lies, she told me she had an accident when she was younger; this, according to her, makes her forget things - and so her lies. Kai! I don suffer!

The deal breaker, however, was when I caught her chatting nudes with a Just-a-friend dude. [/quote

chaii that lie na badasss

1 Like

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

Oh..that..you could have told him to wait..
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Young03(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
She slept wt my frnd..we broke up
bt now i want to Bleep her agan nd leave her

1 Like

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

keep lieing to us.....
honeypot do go gbam gbam lala gbam gbam lala

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
#Icantsharemycowmilk..
#parkwell..

Toh...

Its just the partners involved won't take it that way..they always believe its some very very serious issue..
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

OP narrate urs first nw

It was 2013 and when a friend called to tell me that she was cheating on me with a rich married man...

Once I went to visit her in her school unannounced... As soon as I called her that I was in town, she lied that she wasn't in school, but behold I was at her door post at that point in time. she couldn't find any cogent reason as to why she lied.

While was there, she became restless knowing that I will soon find out. I demanded to go through her phone and alas! I saw the expected stuffs.

*As expected, the man came to visit her in the evening of that day and to probably take her out, but she declined, but however, accompanied him to his SUV.

As soon as she came back into the room, I demanded to know who he was, though she tried to lie, but it was fruitless.

I packed my bag and left for a hotel where I passed the night. I left the following morning despite pleas from herself and her aristo friends.

The end.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Young03:
She slept wt my frnd..we broke up
bt now i want to Bleep her agan nd leave her

You wicked o..
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
emmyrichie:

It was 2013 and when a friend called to tell me that she was cheating on me with a rich married man...

Once I went to visit her in her school unannounced... As soon as I called her that I was in town, she lied that she wasn't in school, but behold I was at her door post at that point in time. she couldn't find any cogent reason as to why she lied.

While was there, she became restless knowing that I will soon find out. I demanded to go through her phone and alas! I saw the expected stuffs.

*As expected, the man came to visit her in the evening of that day and to probably take her out, but she declined, but however, accompanied him to his SUV.

As soon as she came back into the room, I demanded to know who he was, though she tried to lie, but it was fruitless.

I packed my bag and left for a hotel where I passed the night. I left the following morning despite pleas from herself and her aristo friends.

The end.

Good step..you know why? She was probably laughing at you at your back..
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by dechandel(f): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Toh...

Its just the partners involved won't take it that way..they always believe its some very very serious issue..
Toh nkegi

You are right sha
And then it turns to a death wish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
Toh nkegi

You are right sha
And then it turns to a death wish grin

Gbam! You gerrit...like when my girl left me for another guy.. I felt like i was gonna go crazy if she wasn't with me but after various OT and advise from friends, I realised it wasn't worth it + there were a lot of girls who would treat me like a KING.smiley
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by braindamage(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmm... the spark disappeared.. I was to blame, became withdrawn. Sadly, I didn't find her interesting cry. From a 2 months hiatus, we just varnished.
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by braindamage(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
#Icantsharemycowmilk..
#parkwell..

...which one is cow milk again Nwanyi Mbaise lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Good step..you know why? She was probably laughing at you at your back..

I don't believe that; cos she fell sick to the extent that she got admitted into the school clinic for four days...

Got calls from her friends to at least answer/pick her calls, but the calls were of no use. And till this day, she still call, text and even visited my house on christmas day.

Always trying to paint my new fiancée bad, but that one no count. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
kallmemrB:
keep lieing to us.....
What's there to lie about?
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Oh..that..you could have told him to wait..
He was impatient ...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by falconey(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
kallmemrB:
keep lieing to us.....
you funny die
Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

What's there to lie about?
well like u be virgin lol

1 Like

Re: Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

He was impatient ...

Hmmm..guys..that's one of our problems..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x / After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video / What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.