Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x (7736 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2016
The rate at which some young married ladies sleep around these days, one is forced to wonder if their own mother took time to tell them what "marriage" is and the acts that are expected of a married lady.

Sources say this mess happened in Benin. The man has been suspecting his wife's moves for some time and quietly went to do something that would expose her; glue her to any stupid man who climbs her.

Sadly, within just days the adulterous wife was caught live in the act. See more photos... http://www.bclems.com/2016/04/photos-married-woman-stuck-with-her.html

Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2016
Lies. I see Two men. Two gays.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by Nobody: 10:33am On May 03, 2016
where is she?
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by cruzita(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2016
grin black yanshes out
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by iceberylin(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2016
Who f0cks like this undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by Peacetemi: 10:50am On May 03, 2016
abeg what position is that undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by donbenedict(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2016
Two gays paraded
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by alobright17(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2016
I don't even understand the pic sef,which style of bleep this one come be na?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by ireneony(f): 11:07am On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I thought as much grin..
What's the name of the style grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by waxxydude: 12:01pm On May 03, 2016
ireneony:
I thought as much grin..
BackToBack cheesy cheesy . The otimurkpo wey hole them tight like that sef nor be here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Its not a lie o.. The lady is the one at the front

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by ademasta(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2016
ireneony:
I thought as much grin..
The name of the style? Hmmm, na "Bend down select" grin
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by Roselilly(f): 5:10pm On May 03, 2016
This is funny!
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by seanmozilla: 5:37pm On May 03, 2016
alobright17:
I don't even understand the pic sef,which style of bleep this one come be na?

Me tire o...whether na Lizard style
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2016
This is bend down select style
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by skywalker240(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
just like the two dogs i saw this evening while coming back from the sport hall......one face spain the other face germany grin

Bayern didnt qualified,.....*sad* ......alabi don chop dat one first, but im time dey come...*grins*
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2016
Too bad jawe
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2016
Grooning
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by Haryohdeji(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
I thought as much grin.. What's the name of the style grin
Dorsal-Dorsal
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by Nobody: 10:37am On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:
Who f0cks like this undecided
lmao
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by Nobody: 10:40am On May 04, 2016
Peacetemi:
abeg what position is that undecided
asss position cheesy

this story is fake
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2016
Incredible
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2016
Its not fake o
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2016
Lizard ways
Re: PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x by bclemsnews(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences / Where Are They? / The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.