Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter (24530 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by osereka(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2007
I know  the story is fabricated, boy the story line is good. maybe u should go to nollywood with the story so they can make a movie out of it. cos those guys need stories.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by pmdaboh(f): 5:09am On May 29, 2007
There is a difference between lust and love.  It can feel the same, but you know when it is lust when you wake up and say, "I impregnated my best friends daughter . . . . . please tell me what to do".  You also are now concerned about how this will affect your wife and children, so it is amazing how lust, not love, can snap you out of fantasy land now that she is pregnant.   If it was true love, it could be an OPEN love, where you do not have to hide or sneak around.  It was lust . . . .brother!

What should you do . . .my God have mercy on you all.  I cannot imagine what I would feel like to know that my husband impregnated a girl in my own home behind my back. 

You have to face whatever comes to you, for you did not care enough to even use sexual protection, but you just laid down with her and let it flow . .never mind that you had a wife . .and she was a girl under the protection of your home.  She was under you protection.  The father expects other males to make advances towards his daughter, but my God not the man he put in charge of her welfare.  You should have made her go back to her home if you were losing contol over youself!

I am not condeming you, for you must stand before God and not me, but I feel for you, for LUST got the better of you and the girl.  She too knew that you were married and you had a wife.  It is not just YOUR FAULT ALONE.  If she is over 18 years of age, she knew and could control what she was doing as well.

I will pray for you.  Please keep us informed, for I want to know how it went with you.  I pray your marriage and life, and that of the girl can be put back together.  Your friendship with the girls' father is probably over, and if I were you, I would be fearful for my personal safety.  That was the worse betrayal of a male friend.  You know you men will get very violent over something like this.  Watch your back!
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by olutomiwa(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2007
you are nothn but a foolish old man,somethn tells me you will one day sleep with your OWN DAUGHTER.You should be castrated.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by rowlandwhy: 7:05pm On May 31, 2007
ALL,
This guy is playing with us here
his profile is reading 23 years old and i cant beleive he is the person that performed this action.
it is better he tell us the truth before we can advise him on what to do.
thnks
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by doncartel: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2007
I reckon sil is just some nollywood executive who is sampling some new storylines.Nice one there sil,we can call the film 'Killing the Rapist'
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Adurangba(f): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2007
may that oko of yours peel off completely.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by temmyabby(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2007
lol, cant help laughing after reading sum replies, if the story is true , na wah 4 u ooooo
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2007
Are you a Nollywood writer, i niticed you write these story line topics.e.g "A guy offered me 2 milloin to marry my fiance" These guy's stories are nollywoodscripts.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by chinexB(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2007
So this thread isn't dead yet!
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Roadblock: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2007
Your daughter if you have any should be taken from you cos You can do the same to her. You are going down whether you like it or not, You have destroyed your family and your frinds family already. Only suicide can help you now. Idiot.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Free(f): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2007
shame
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2007
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue wat arrant nonsense,ur carelessness caused it all, are u not matured enough to know when u impregnate a lady or not
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/b]BANANA DEY SWEET FOR HOT WEATHER,BUT U KNOW REMEMBER SAY THE BACK PERSON NO DEY THROWAY FOR UR DOMOT,U GO FALL SOON.[b] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I GO KILL U IF I BE THAT UR BESTFRIEND, NOT EVEN THE SISTER,BUT THE ONLY,ONLY DAUGHTER, MAN,U GET HEARTH OH, angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by OgaMadam(f): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2007
I didnt even waste my spit by reading this post. Trust me i did not even read one word but the heading.

I know we all make mistakes, but sometimes this is just too far.

Sorry but u dont deserve an ounce of my spit on this.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ogamadam

don't tear ur hair out over this one

another 'yahooze' NL style
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Bosdem(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
I think you need to go to Zamfara, to know what you deseve, i think it should be death by hanging. bingo
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by MDMD(f): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2007
its a pity man, that u stooped this low. u didn't respect ur friend at all since u didn't have the effrontery to respect ur wife and children.

its clear that u don't have self control,
no matter how the girl would have tempted or seduce you. i mean u should have at least still try.

i wish i could see the girl and spanked the daylight out of her. not even my sister can do such.

for you, u should just ask God for Forgiveness,
Then confess to ur wife b/4 it blows out,
Then confess to your friend,

u may lose them all. its ur cross,

But God will have mercy on you.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by ehie007(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2007
MD_MD what makes u think ur sister can do it.

We all keep blaming this man as if its the end of the world. We are suppose to be problems solvers not adding salt to wound.

To me
1. You have made a big mistake.

Its either you abort it (which i dont support) but somtimes its takes evil to cancel evil. If she agrees take her to a very good hospital.

Or u face the upcoming consequences by may be loosing ur marriage and friendship with ur friend. but i dont think your wife will leave u.

So pick one of the two options.

Or u and the girl should run away. but that will be abduction crime.

My guy take heart all sould be well in a hard way.

All these guys that are abusing u on this thread, dont u think what of if it were u.

Me am not balming you, am just giving u possible solutions to carry out.

Tkia Man.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by toks81(f): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2007
as SISTA said am sure it's some1 elses's story because u sil are a mere 22years old.And if truly it's u then BIG SAHME.you are married and u to must ahve a daughter that same age.So why did'nt your daughter entice you.Guy you fall your hand oh big time.As some1 said now you know and suddenly that part of your brain popped that you have a wify.

My advice come clean own up don't ever encourage ana bortion.Things may be hot now but with time it will blow over.Accept the baby and raise like you have done your own kids.I pray God see's you through.

Please don't blame the devil you started it!
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2007
Your case sounds very strange at first sight but I think is a reflection of thousands of such happening. Yours is probably known because the girls pregnancy was discovered in her parents house. Who can tell how many times she had aborted preganancy for you.
However, your problem can be solved.
1. First confess to your wife
2. Then after your wife has accepted, it could take sometimes, tell your friend ( if may be more catastophic if the girl confesses her father)
3. By now it must have become a public issue for sure
4. You may then be rejected by almost everybody
THEN TURN TO JESUS TO PREVENT MORE SHAMEFUL ACTS AND GET A NEW HEART AND A NEW LIFE
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by dellynash(f): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2007
go for sterilization and castration immediately to protect future potential victims. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hope that helps. Wink Wink Wink
pearl2 you guys will never cease to make me laugh on this nairaland hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha im dying of laughter here.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by dellynash(f): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2007
hello you would have controlled your feelings this girl is your best friend's daughter for christ sake and you are even married. Anyway its not time to blame you but look for solutions to the problem. You will have to tell your friend and your wife too. tell your friend u will take care of the pregnancy. it will now be left on the girl's parents to decide whether to keep the pregnancy or terminate. Its not going to be easy but the tension will soon calm down, your relationship with your wife and friend will be jeopardize but u have to take it easy matters may be fine some day.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Busta(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2007
not here to judge u but, all i will say is that u did a very wrong and wicked thing.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by realdemi(f): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2007
Na curse? Dem dey follow u from home o. dem winchy stuff and all. tongue

Pray to God it's a Telenovela in the making and not true. cool
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by realdemi(f): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
@Echidime
God has nothing to do with this. The man open im eye do the thing. Not once, not twice but persistently. He was enjoying the ting, abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. God has no purpose for irresponsibility.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Attention(f): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2007
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Clap for yourself.

Meanwhile i think she would be good for a second wife.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by TmeD0(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2007
Sil,

Either you are about to do this to someone's daughter or you're just looking for a storyline for another nollywood movie. For starters, your black a$$ is only 22 and you wanna tell me you've been procreating since the age of say 13 or 14? By the way, you never mentioned how old this friend's daughter is, which tells me you might be making this up or maybe thinking of doing it. If the latter is the case, then get the thoughts off your perverted mind because I'll tell you now, that's very sickening and you do need some medical help. So, think before you do it and if all what you said is true, then you don messed up big time bro. Seek help ASAP and like someone said only oga God go fit forgive you for this o; think about how you would feel if someone did this to your own child. That's what you should have been thinking whenever the perverted thought comes to your mind. Peace!
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by akeye(f): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2007
fake story
u shuld try it on hi5 not on nairaland

but if it truely happened u shuld have tot of those quetions b4 doing it
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by AkinKg: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2007
I wonder y sm pple waste time discussing disgusting tins. I think we can discuss smthing beta.
Some in the name of post do make absurd posts perhaps for recognition or attention.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Kemitola(f): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2007
LIFE! LIFE!! LIFE!!!

Why should you impregnate your friend's daughter after she takes you as her father? You should have control your sex orgy or whatever your feelings may be.

There is nothing you can do now, because it is too late to find solution to the pregnant. But girl too is a LovePeddler, she should have resist you in the first place even if it can cost her to go back to her parent.

MEN, you are not ashame at all. What features does she have and not with your wife. You shame me too much.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by jerrymania(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2007
Mumu people are still posting when the poster has long left this post,can't u c the guy was just deceiving all along? and una don turn me to mumu
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Ninjabyte(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2007
Why do i get the feeling this story was lifted from Hints or Hearts Magazine. It just doesnt add up. Ur age, ur claims that u have not even a kid but kids and that u helped groom the gal. Guy, quit the show and write sumtin more real pls
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by almondjoy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
Well, good for you poster! Like it has not happened anywhere in this world?

Frankly that is you dann business so deal with it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.