Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter (24535 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Jdesigns(m): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2007
@poster

are you looking for help on how to conclude your nollywood script, if so tell us so that we can know how to also give you a foolish end to a nice unrealistic script.

why not sit and think of a more reasonable script to write as a younger guy of 22 who slept and dreamt that he is married with kids and also expecting one more from the kid of a friend.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by katzzrule: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2008
I am an adolescent girl and I've always liked older guys so i think its good she didn't turn u down but u've made this a bad time for her since ur married.condoms heard of them u shoulda used them.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by gbolah1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2008
I think he need to take the responsibility of the pregnancy with faith since he can not hold him self, he need to Cary his problem by himself, such a things as happen to one of our popular musician before aka Barrister i;e Alh Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister,

So is not new, the man even bold enough for using it in one of is music
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by kufreabasi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2008
That makes your relationship with your inlaw stronger than before.But you have to bear the responsibility.And make sure you dont put that small girl into a mess-o.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by blacksta(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
Pls send your detials I can see a potential oscar winning film right here. Please note u will not be allowed to sleep with another girl but u have my dog bingo
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by blacksta(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
Pls send your detials I can see a potential oscar winning film right here. Please note u will not be allowed to sleep with another girl but u have my dog bingo
Pls send your detials I can see a potential oscar winning film right here. Please note u will not be allowed to sleep with another girl but u can have my dog bingo
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by MP007(m): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2008
so why are you psoting this nonsence?
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Luxzy(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2010
you are such a chronic pathetic idiot, !
u need help, u "fell in love" without thinkin abt ur wife and kids,
infact, you are beyond pity
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Mobsync(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
angryits your load so u carry it,serves you right. Grin
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.faCt<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Why dO people bring their problems hEre, why after the act, not B4?
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by papaejima2: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2010
NairaLand is gradually turning to a joke. Super stories everywhere. Or is it a ploy to attract more traffic?
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by bankynels: 5:35am On Aug 09, 2011
well, what a sad story, i tell u, repent, and seek God's favour coz you are about to commit another sin.Please do the right thing.
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by Jungleprince1(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2012
You should be hanged
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by drnoel: 1:53am On Dec 28, 2012
clap 4 urslef and hope u don't have daugthers or sisters,...cos the world is a viscious circle
Re: I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter by davidif: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2016
sil:
There was this friend we grew up together, went to the same schools and very close because of our family relationship. He was staying a bit far because of the nature of his business, he brought his only daughter to stay with me and school, i took her and treated her like a daughter. After some time she started developing into her adolesence age; i couldn't keep my eyes off her. I had to fall in love with her never minding the consequences.

I asked her out and she accepted. There we started making love day and night whenever my wife is away from the house. During the holidays, she went home to her parents and the mom discovered she was pregnant!! shocked shocked she wrote to me and told me she hasn't told her parents who impregnanted her.

There is a saying that "Nothing is hidden under the sun; when the wind blows the anus of the chicken is exposed"

Now, what do i do because i'm confused way beyond should my friend find out that i impregnanted his daughter!!

What about my wife and children, how would they feel should they come to find out i impregnanted a girl i took as my own daughter?? embarassed

Please somebody, tell me what to do. undecided

So what did you eventually end up doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.