Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? (17868 Views)

"If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by DrPrickson: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
hhh
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by melvinjames: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Not wanted
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by ShineuEye: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Traitor
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2015
With or without him, we are winning.
GEJ is just too big for them, they don't understand how he excels, how he wins. They are angry because that boy who was only deputy Governor years ago is now C-in-C. They tried to make mess of his government just to stop his re-election bid, they have forgotten that it's God who appoints kings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by jonnpedro: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2015
SAME
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by DuchessLily(f): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Hmm....possible! There are so many 'what ifs' in naija politics. Na Only God knw sha
Cos d hearts of dez politicians deep wella
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by blaqship: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2015
hyfr:
This got me thinking,politics is a mind game. This can be a plot to shame buhari massively. Beginning to wonder why Fani kayode and doyin okupe are soo sure of wining massively. Mmmh cool

It's either you don't understand the article or you did, but you are in denial
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by erokiel: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmm....possible! There are so many 'what ifs' in naija politics. Na Only God knw sha
Cos d hearts of dez politicians deep wella

but i think amaechi is on the right track.

1 Like

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by DuchessLily(f): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
erokiel:

but i think amaechi is on the right track.
yeah we all 'think' but we dnt actually knw.
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by ziccoit: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Exactly what I told some people yesterday. GEJ is too dull to be a politician. His dullness is not even a problem being a natural phenomenon what finished him is his pigheadedness stance. He doesn't listen to good advice.

1 Like

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by siraj1402(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2015
I don't see Jonathan as his own problem but PDP as a party is faulty. I have come to realized that even if you are very good and have good intentions, never come on the platform of PDP.Mentioning the Governors is not enough,what can we say if someone like Obasanjo is still with Jonathan? No matter what,there might be at least 2/3 for PDP in Yoruba land.I pray those with Jonathan will made him realise is worth soon,so as not to be a big shock to him when it happened.

1 Like

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by nerodenero: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2015
I dont pray for anyone to have a wife like Mamá Peace.

Jonathan should blame himself for all that is happenning to him.

1 Like

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by uyplus(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to test some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

4 Likes

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by idu1(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2015
U are stupi.d then....
hyfr:
I did, just wrote my exact mind
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by Moz22: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
some people are worthy of eternal ban from NL....bababenku abi wetin dem dey call u

its like u are madt abi??
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by halimat38(f): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Dr. Jonathan accidentally found himself President of Nigeria.

If he had gone through the processes of building a political base and other consultations as 'normal' politicians go through, he would have been aware that wife should not come first before political associates.

God bless you,and the second time obasanjo put him there,imagine Michelle telling us what to do in America.
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by makeitijn: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2015
HI! we have 10,000MT of pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/litre..product is located in lagos.only interested buyer call.vessel available for transportation. BUYER/SELLER NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then we send you our procedure.. if you consent,then we send you SPA.. ETC

call daniel on 08145360674,08089367424
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by lonelydora: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The First Lady went on power overdose and all hell broke loose. The President is a man of no spine who lacks power to tame or caution his wife. The First lady disrespected a sitting governor in the public and it was widely reported she asked the Governor to sit-down but the president did nothing about it. That alone portrays the woman as power monger. PEJ has shown from the onset that she loves power. It was a shock to many of us when PEJ declared that National Assembly should create certain powers in the hands of First Ladies. The woman believes she's as powerful as president of Nigeria. She asked to be recognized in the constitution.

As we know it today, First lady is in a battle with the Governor of Bayelsa State. I have never seen a First lady who felt she is equal to the president of Nigeria. I have never seen where First lady invited police commissioner into her office.

It will all end in tears for PEJ on Febuari 14 night.

She wanted to show us she's an Okirika woman, thinking Nigeria is Rivers State where Okirika show their power.
She has suddenly turned into a dumb person since the wind of change started blowing massively. She never see anything self.
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by Bizinton: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am very sure, you didn't read the article!

Same here or maybe he did upside down
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by wilcox(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
brainpower:
I still don't understand how Rivers State alone being against PDP now makes Buhari a serious contender, to me I think he would have still been a contender considering the merger, Rivers state or no Rivers State. This post is biased, thought it would have been balanced enough, only for me to see the OP praising Amaechi and downgrading GEJ. The height of misinformation here is saying that Wike started attacking Amaechi and should have been called to order and forgetting that Amaechi started the attacks.

I keep trying to tell people that the problem between GEJ and Amaechi wasn't personal though it seems to be going that way now, it was a game of interests. Concerning the NGF, the real story dates back to 2011 when GEJ wanted to contest and Amaechi was the chairman, we know the demands they made and nobody in his right senses will want to leave his fate in someone else's hands.

Concerning Amaechi, I don't have any problem with his defection to APC, he is an ambitious politician and he was offered more in APC, his defection was for personal interest. If GEJ is voted out, he stands a chance of running for president in the next four years cos the south south will claim that we haven't completed our 8years.

Its quite unfortunate that there are youths who are ready to accept his reasons as not being personal. Why did he use and old man to contest for the senate in his senatorial district? Its so he can take over from the man after 4years. He is working for his personal gain and so is GEJ. Definitely he would have been an advantage for the president but their ambitions led to their separation. The only person Amaechi has ever been loyal to is himself and Odili.
Well said but will like to remind you that even the ODILI you mentioned Amechi is no longer loyal to him. The Amechi that I know is no respecter of any person.
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by muh4lyf(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
hyfr:
This got me thinking,politics is a mind game. This can be a plot to shame buhari massively. Beginning to wonder why Fani kayode and doyin okupe are soo sure of wining massively. Mmmh cool
LOLZ. Who told you they don't know GEJ is gonna lose. GEJ is just so foolish that his selfish ambition had made him a blind and deaf man. He believes whatever they tell him... They are all deceiving GEJ... I am in support of a better Nigeria and Nigeria can't be more worse than this... Get it GEJ is a failure likewise he is clueless. Some of us had failed many times bt our ability to stand up and move in is what had made us a success. GEJ hasn't accepted that he failed and that way he can never improve nor can he make Nigeria better... I pray God give Nigeria a leader that'd pity the masses and make Nigeria better again. God bless Nigeria
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by water1(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2015
U lie to hell wit u ad buhari

GEJ tii APC change buhari
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by MolaA3(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2015
undecidedWhat if FFK is still in the APC? grin
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2015
I need not read this hypothetical opinion because APC is not that foolish to have bestowed on Amaechi a higher position in APC.
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Kazrem:
You did well. If all of what you said didn't happen, I think APC and Buhari wouldn't have any chance if winning this presidential election or at most their chance will be slim compared to current situation. But as they say, everything happens for a reason. Maybe it all happened to make power change hands.
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by pring: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Well articulated write up.
In summary GEJ is being controled by his illiterate wife.
An avoidable death.
Am so happy PDP can never remain the same. Its a pity because of GEJ's cluelessness, Buhari is being celebrated.
Goodluck is indeed a Badluck.
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by kushsy: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Seriously even I as vote for GEJ.its totally our if the fact that his opponents is a vampire and a fanatic..Mr President did not apply wisdom even if he is surrounded by sycophant considering the fact he himself lacks wisdom and strong will...I feel for him..i hope he learns how to govern a state and play real politics...GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by mogentle(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2015
hyfr:

Confess, you didn't read the content.

1 Like

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by yommys01(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
hyfr:
This ( your comment ) got me wondering how deluded Nigerians can be.

1 Like

Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by emmykk(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Jonathan will still win rivers state,only that it will not be as the 2.8Million votes.

Governor ameachi was among the cabal preventing jonathan from being president during yardua saga.

Is only good that jonathan should give him some dose.

If jonathan want to lose it means there will be a re-run election
Re: What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? by maestroferddi: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2015
APC should continue sponsoring conjectural and speculative articles like this one in the likes of Punch and The Nation newspapers while the PDP are doing the grassroots work requisite for victory.

This election will shock those who believe that elections are won on the pages of newspapers and on the internet.

They would sponsor uncharitable commercial against the Presidency in the media and when Nigerians are not buying their falsehood, they would sponsor hacks to fabricate a cocktail of wild speculations and outright falsehood.

History, as they say, will vindicate the just.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Honours Ahmed Adamu (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria's Security Architecture Has Failed, Needs Restructuring / Jonah Okah Arrested Over Facebook Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.