Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (20436 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2015
okro mouth ibb, always spewing rubbish like oga clueless, anyway GMBest noni
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by fredust(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Mama: You children of today, you never learn from history. Especially those of you born in Yorubaland. You brought my granddaughter here so that I can bless your mutual ambition with General Buhari? Abi beko? And she agreed to follow you like cow?

Osinbajo: Be ni o Mummy.

Granddaughter: Be ni o Mummy. You are right, but I am not a cow.

Mama: You shut up. Let me finish. Omo ko mo. If not because of you, a man eating from the same plate with an agent of darkness would not have the audacity to first take you, my granddaughter, as his wife and then even crucify our family by accepting to deputise a man who punished and almost killed your grandfather for nothing.

. Granddaughter: Mummy the man has changed o. Buhari has changed. Let's not personalise issues o.

Osinbajo: Yes, mummy. Buhari is a changed man.

Mama: Yes, I know. He changed to APC. He is no longer in CPC. He is always changing before every election. And we must not personalise issues. But your party personalised its presidential candidacy? Is it not so? What is wrong with Fashola being your presidential candidate? Would heaven fall?

Osinbajo: Mummy that is not what we meant.

Mama: Ok o. Sorry, it is my mistake. So if Hitler had changed from military man to civilian, the world would have forgiven him for gassing the Jews?

Granddaughter: Mummy haba. How can you compare Hitler with Buhari?

Mama: Why not? Ok, again I ask, if Idi Amin had changed from military to civilian, the Ugandans would have allowed him contest to be their president?

Granddaughter: Otio o. Buhari is not like Hitler and Idi Amin. Buhari's driver and cook are real born-again Christians o.

Osinbajo: Even his daughter is married to a Christian from Anambra state. She even converted to Christianity after the marriage and her father never objected.

Mama: And what is that his in-law's name?

Osinbajo: It is confidential, Mama. Nobody knows but we are sure it is true. They cannot lie over such issues. Abi darling?

Osinbajo: It is confidential, Mama. Nobody knows but we are sure it is true. They cannot lie over such issues. Abi darling?

Granddaughter: Yes love.

Mama: So if Hitler's driver and cook were Jewish, the world could have forgiven him? Is that the change both of you want for Nigeria?

Granddaughter: Yes mummy that is the kind of change we are talking about.

Osinbajo: Mummy please forgive and forget. That is what the Bible says. Buhari is now a changed man and he represents the type of change Nigerians are yearning for.

Mama: Ok o. I forgive and forget like you both are forcing me to. I am an old woman and I do not have strength to argue. But, I will give you prayers that befit your ambition.

Granddaughter: Thank you Mummy.

Mama: Before I start the prayer, I need to ask you this question.

Osinbajo: We are all ears mama. Go on please.

Mama: If Benjamin Netanyahu's granddaughter brings someone working directly with Hitler home to be blessed by Netanyahu, what do you think would happen?

Granddaughter: Ah Mummy that is not possible except that granddaughter is sick upstairs to forget history.

Mama: But that is what you have just done. In organised countries that man Buhari cannot vote, not to talk of contesting in a democratic set-up. Anyone at all is better than Buhari because he does not believe in democracy. He is the only coup plotter in Nigeria today who killed democracy. Buhari does not believe in human right. He is just looking for power to use against his enemies. The man creates enemies so that he can have people to destroy. And I can see that your husband is the next to be destroyed.

Granddaughter: Mummy, please forget about the past and let us move on to change.

Mama: Ok o. If you say so. Close your eyes and let us pray. May he put your husband in jail for committing no crime.

Granddaughter: Haba Mummy. Put my husband in jail? How can I survive without my husband around me even for one night?

Mama: Do not worry, you will survive, I survived it when Buhari did it to me. May he ransack your house looking for nothing in particular.

Osinbajo: Mummy please do not say this kind of prayer for your children.

Mama: May he punish you like Jolaoso to the extent that you would lose your sight.

Osinbajo: Mummy this is not prayer. You are cursing me ke. Haba. Mo ta ka seyin. Akoba adaba, Olorun ma je a ri.

Mama: God will let you see this o. May he keep you in jail even when the courts give verdict that you are innocent like he did to Pa Ajasin, Jakande, Babatope, Ekwueme, Mbakwe, and so many others.

Granddaughter: Mummy this is not what we asked for. You are cursing us instead of praying for us.

Mama: May he instruct the judge to jail you even when innocent like he did to Fela.

Osinbajo: Darling let us go. This is getting out of hand. Mama is cursing me. I do not deserve this.

Mama: Cursing you? Hmn. I have not finished yet. This last prayer is too harsh but since you both want prayers, you shall have it. May he kill your loved ones like he killed Bartholomew and co. even when the whole world begged him not to.

Osinbajo: This is enough. I cannot take it any longer. I am out of here.

Written by
Ibrahim Adeniyi

Ibrahim Adeniyi Sarafa writes for the ‪#‎NobelYorubaYouths‬. Please remember to go to the polls on ‪#‎FailBuhari‬ 14 to ‪#‎VoteJonathan‬

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Locapito(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
sheymoni:

These tweets made my day
God bless u richly with this post, kindly repost it atleast 5x
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by organic973: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
APC used Cow,
PDP now using an Elephant.
...I think there's a message there?

Elephants are stronger than cows.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by sunboy(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Fake smile everywhere even IBB polling unit will vote Buhari enmass.

Nobody paid me for this, just saying based on the realities on ground.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Ark111: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Na only elephant you fit exhibit for the rally? Lets see the pics of the "massive crowd" that attended the rally. I hear say there was bad market in Minna yesterday grin grin grin.
ceo4eva:
This Elephant was spotted at the rally yesterday
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by hubreality(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I repeat:

If Jonathan likes he should visit Jesus in heaven, my vote and that of my family members, Friends and commuty belongs to BUHARI
Good for you, and you can't be your friends and community. Speak of yourself and probably your immediate family. It will only be seen good when failbuhari visits IBB and co. You Guys are indeed power Desperados'! grin
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by johnbu: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
pls can somebody tells me the reasons for continuation of this present administration, in which the government is enveloped with high rate of public fund embezzlement, crescendo of crime rate as well as dilapidation of employment opportunities in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by organic973: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
fredust:
Mama: You children of today, you never learn from history. Especially those of you born in Yorubaland. You brought my granddaughter here so that I can bless your mutual ambition with General Buhari? Abi beko? And she agreed to follow you like cow?

Osinbajo: Be ni o Mummy.

Granddaughter: Be ni o Mummy. You are right, but I am not a cow.

Mama: You shut up. Let me finish. Omo ko mo. If not because of you, a man eating from the same plate with an agent of darkness would not have the audacity to first take you, my granddaughter, as his wife and then even crucify our family by accepting to deputise a man who punished and almost killed your grandfather for nothing.

. Granddaughter: Mummy the man has changed o. Buhari has changed. Let's not personalise issues o.

Osinbajo: Yes, mummy. Buhari is a changed man.

Mama: Yes, I know. He changed to APC. He is no longer in CPC. He is always changing before every election. And we must not personalise issues. But your party personalised its presidential candidacy? Is it not so? What is wrong with Fashola being your presidential candidate? Would heaven fall?

Osinbajo: Mummy that is not what we meant.

Mama: Ok o. Sorry, it is my mistake. So if Hitler had changed from military man to civilian, the world would have forgiven him for gassing the Jews?

Granddaughter: Mummy haba. How can you compare Hitler with Buhari?

Mama: Why not? Ok, again I ask, if Idi Amin had changed from military to civilian, the Ugandans would have allowed him contest to be their president?

Granddaughter: Otio o. Buhari is not like Hitler and Idi Amin. Buhari's driver and cook are real born-again Christians o.

Osinbajo: Even his daughter is married to a Christian from Anambra state. She even converted to Christianity after the marriage and her father never objected.

Mama: And what is that his in-law's name?

Granddaughter: Yes love.

Mama: So if Hitler's driver and cook were Jewish, the world could have forgiven him? Is that the change both of you want for Nigeria?

Granddaughter: Yes mummy that is the kind of change we are talking about.

Osinbajo: Mummy please forgive and forget. That is what the Bible says. Buhari is now a changed man and he represents the type of change Nigerians are yearning for.

Mama: Ok o. I forgive and forget like you both are forcing me to. I am an old woman and I do not have strength to argue. But, I will give you prayers that befit your ambition.

Granddaughter: Thank you Mummy.

Mama: Before I start the prayer, I need to ask you this question.

Osinbajo: We are all ears mama. Go on please.

Mama: If Benjamin Netanyahu's granddaughter brings someone working directly with Hitler home to be blessed by Netanyahu, what do you think would happen?

Granddaughter: Ah Mummy that is not possible except that granddaughter is sick upstairs to forget history.

Mama: But that is what you have just done. In organised countries that man Buhari cannot vote, not to talk of contesting in a democratic set-up. Anyone at all is better than Buhari because he does not believe in democracy. He is the only coup plotter in Nigeria today who killed democracy. Buhari does not believe in human right. He is just looking for power to use against his enemies. The man creates enemies so that he can have people to destroy. And I can see that your husband is the next to be destroyed.

Granddaughter: Mummy, please forget about the past and let us move on to change.

Mama: Ok o. If you say so. Close your eyes and let us pray. May he put your husband in jail for committing no crime.

Granddaughter: Haba Mummy. Put my husband in jail? How can I survive without my husband around me even for one night?

Mama: Do not worry, you will survive, I survived it when Buhari did it to me. May he ransack your house looking for nothing in particular.

Osinbajo: Mummy please do not say this kind of prayer for your children.

Mama: May he punish you like Jolaoso to the extent that you would lose your sight.

Osinbajo: Mummy this is not prayer. You are cursing me ke. Haba. Mo ta ka seyin. Akoba adaba, Olorun ma je a ri.

Mama: God will let you see this o. May he keep you in jail even when the courts give verdict that you are innocent like he did to Pa Ajasin, Jakande, Babatope, Ekwueme, Mbakwe, and so many others.

Granddaughter: Mummy this is not what we asked for. You are cursing us instead of praying for us.

Mama: May he instruct the judge to jail you even when innocent like he did to Fela.

Osinbajo: Darling let us go. This is getting out of hand. Mama is cursing me. I do not deserve this.

Mama: Cursing you? Hmn. I have not finished yet. This last prayer is too harsh but since you both want prayers, you shall have it. May he kill your loved ones like he killed Bartholomew and co. even when the whole world begged him not to.

Osinbajo: This is enough. I cannot take it any longer. I am out of here.
[i][/i]
Written by
Ibrahim Adeniyi

Ibrahim Adeniyi Sarafa writes for the ‪#‎NobelYorubaYouths‬. Please remember to go to the polls on ‪#‎FailBuhari‬ 14 to ‪#‎VoteJonathan‬

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Truthfully it hurts but it's the best.

Voting GEJ Till 2019..........
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by buchichukwu69: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2015
DickTator1:
Gej till buhari goes to school.
GMB till Jona returns that $20 billion
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
A visit to d evil genius
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Vote for empowerment because change is already here..

GEJ till buhari open teeth cover.
APC( Association of Passed Criminals)
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Firefire:
A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him from heaven.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the heavens has approved your continuity and no forces under the heavens or the earth can stop your mandate.

Go in this your strength and deliver Nigeria from the hands of marauders. Have we not sent you?

keep living in Ur hallucinations.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by ilovecritics(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2015
spott:
Buhari is far passionate about Nigeria he contested 3 times due to this passion to fix Nigeria, Jonathan is an accidental president without vision/mission.

This part is very funny, even TANoids will be laffing “Under Jonathan, Nigeria is in safe hands" - IBB

People killed by Boko Haram in Nigeria
2009: 700
2010: 75
2011: 600
2012: 1650
2013: 3000
2014: 7700
Last month 3000+
3.3 million IDPs in Nigeria(highest in Africa). On a global scale, Nigeria is only ranked behind Syria with 6.5 million IDPs and Colombia with 5.7 million IDPs
#ThingsMustChange

Buhari went to the United States Army War College and attended Officer's Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom) in October 1963 and the Defence Services' Staff College, Wellington (India) in 1973. This is the man that will make Nigeria safe

#SaiBuhari

Shut tha fu*k up!!!
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Qiewz11:
When a dubious general is supporting a dubious president along with his other dubious supporters, you are likely to have a dubious elections.
#DubiousCountry in DubiousTime
When an illiterate is surrounded by crooks and corrupt politicians, u r likely to have a crooked government

#GEJwins
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by studded(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Elcemento:
Hmmm...politics. By February 14th, all will be done and dusted.
. My brother!!!! No be small thing o

The issue is; after the result is announced, will the loosers take it in good fate?

I think we should borrow a leaf from the Obama/McCain story. After the most fierce election campaigns were thrown in the faces of Americans, the electorates decided. McCain lost, but he took it in good faith and even call the President-elect; Barak Obama to congratulate him (as has been the American election day tradition)

When we go learn for this Naija?
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Sibrah: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
spott:
Buhari is far passionate about Nigeria he contested 3 times due to this passion to fix Nigeria, Jonathan is an accidental president without vision/mission.

This part is very funny, even TANoids will be laffing “Under Jonathan, Nigeria is in safe hands" - IBB

People killed by Boko Haram in Nigeria
2009: 700
2010: 75
2011: 600
2012: 1650
2013: 3000
2014: 7700
Last month 3000+
3.3 million IDPs in Nigeria(highest in Africa). On a global scale, Nigeria is only ranked behind Syria with 6.5 million IDPs and Colombia with 5.7 million IDPs
#ThingsMustChange

Buhari went to the United States Army War College and attended Officer's Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom) in October 1963 and the Defence Services' Staff College, Wellington (India) in 1973. This is the man that will make Nigeria safe

#SaiBuhari

Insecurity is one of our many problems.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by CJ310(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ, never trust the evil genius. One thing ppl fail to realise is that OBJ, GMB, IBB, Gowon, TY Danjuma and all ex generals in their age bracket who fought in the civil war are VERY GOOD FRIENDS. They have a lowkey bond that a bloody civilian from otuoke can't understand. Come FeBuhari, Niger state will sly gej for the peoples' general.

SAI BUHARI

Don't trust the evil genius. See his house sef. Baba don thief all the money wey bin dey naija.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by igbeke: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
PDP's Elephant vs APC's Cow.
O ya, which of them would you prefer?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2015
IS HE NOT THE SAME PERSON WHO SUPPORTED BUHARI LAST TIME?? HUUUU.. NA WAAA
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by inyangete: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
General,muhammadu or mohamed,u have nothing good to offer this coumtry....that's why you always lost everytime you contest for president,you know why God will never let you become a president of this country?cos He knows you with your evil mind...get lost all over you buhari
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by inyangete: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Chai...the great Elephant with beauttful skin....dis cow look like buhari with no good look,no good skin,no good future....
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by fleet7(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=dridowu post=30410430] When did Jesus tell you that you should abuse people if you don't agree with their opinion

do you really have to add jesus just to make your political comments
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
TeamSimple:
All I see is fake smiles everywhere..

It was gathered that President Goodluck Jonathan had, during his recent visit to the Minna Hilltop home of former military leader; General
Ibrahim Babangida, discussed details of Buhari’s health with the former
military leader, a development that was said to have prompted the Minna
General to turn his support to Jonathan.

It was also gathered that prominent Northern leaders have already got wind
of the discussions between IBB and Jonathan, leading to red hot
discussions on the way forward in 2015.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-sick-northern-elders-worried/
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by sholly28(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Febuary is the end of PDP grin shocked
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by ducramsey99(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2015
APC used to say "CHANGE" but dey neva show us the type of change dey are referring....JONATHAN is the only NIGERIA president to bring positive change....BOKO HARAM has an International sponsors....if only NIGERIA in general can come togeda and fight BOKO HARAM it will be d tin of d past....but due to some ingrate who does not like d government don't even show concern...lets use the case of Ebola in nigeria....everybody joined hands to eradicate Ebola and it has been the thing of d past... pls let's tell ourselves the truth....
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by kushreen: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Honestly Nigerians pls lets wise up PDP don torture us reach 4 dix country GEJ had a four yr chance but he blew it nd yet we want 2 give him anoda 4yrs Buhari tried during his short time rule lets 4uget d past nd dwell in the present wen dey briught OBJ we compained den we got Yaradua we started 2 see a light but he died nd den dey brought GEJ wow we were all happy nd wat has happend people re dying in large numbers, d economy is dying gradually nd yet people still want GEJ because hez frm d Niger delta but reject Buhari for being an Hausa man, "d power shuld nt go 2 d north" iz dat wat dix is abt tribalism or a BETTER NIGERIA let power go ani where as far as its 4 d good of all #vote wisely drop sentiments
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by nijanigga: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
After IBB insulted gej by saying his administration is a saint compared to the looting that is going on under gej? chei ! gej has no shame.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by kushreen: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
ducramsey99:
APC used to say "CHANGE" but dey neva show us the type of change dey are referring....JONATHAN is the only NIGERIA president to bring positive change....BOKO HARAM has an International sponsors....if only NIGERIA in general can come togeda and fight BOKO HARAM it will be d tin of d past....but due to some ingrate who does not like d government don't even show concern...lets use the case of Ebola in nigeria....everybody joined hands to eradicate Ebola and it has been the thing of d past... pls let's tell ourselves the truth....
lol were u ready 2 die frm ebola dont involve ebola in a more realistic issue
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by moseslarry(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2015
See, this is just a piece of an advice for you. You don't have to say what you are not sure of, ok. How can you say or confirm, attest to the fact that "HEAVEN" has appointed GEJ's continuity? Were you there in heaven when they appointed his cotinuity? Do you know with that statement you've just committed a sin and you need to seek for God's forgiveness. That's all.
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by kushreen: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2015
nijanigga:
After IBB insulted gej by saying his administration is a saint compared to the looting that is going on under gej? chei ! gej has no shame.
wat do u xpect its d dirty game of politics nw ibb sees gej as passionate
Re: Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Lagoseko(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2015
I have being following de two parties rallies,de only tin I can say is dat APC followers get mouths, is not their faults. Is democracy dat need 2 be blame.they've call de President all names and have say all manners of tins about him becos he is not Obj.But what I have realized is dat they have nothing to offer Nigerian,from their top notch speeches they just want Gej to have a good political fight because all they do is to attack him rather than telling us what they will do for us if Buhari win.I so so disappointed by amechi,fashola,and most especially tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP To Prune Number Of Presidential Aspirants Read M / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi / El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.