Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

212blaze's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 212blaze's Profile / 212blaze's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Programming / Re: Phpsocket.io-Real-time Chat Engine With HTML & Android Client Support [Updated] by 212blaze(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
jidez007:
A mod banned 1 of my Nl accounts till 2026. That mod dey vex o

lol and your posting this now so that they ban this too?? lol
Programming / Share Instagram Usernames - Follow @thegurudeveloper by 212blaze(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2016
If you are on instagram. You might wanna follow that. Its interesting. smiley

tell me yours and id follow with my personal account.

Hoping to connect with you guys
Programming / Re: Phpsocket.io-Real-time Chat Engine With HTML & Android Client Support [Updated] by 212blaze(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2016
this is cool. I was looking for a way to use it in php recently. Nice work
Technology Market / Spectranet Modem For Sale 7k by 212blaze(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2016
Its in good condition.
Spectranet has a plan that allows unlimited browsing at night and 20gb during the day for 10k.

Now is the time to be on spectranet.

refer to ads here for photos : https://www./ad/spectranet-modem-for-sale-ID15IIS1.html#ed3fd13dea
Technology Market / Ps3 Games And PSP Go For Sale In Abuja by 212blaze(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Fairly used Ps3 games
GTA V
The last of us
Mortal Kombat:Komplete Edition
WWE2K14
Sing Star:Dance edition
Metal Gear Solid V:Ground Zeros
WWE 12
@#3000 each

PSP Go
Fairly used PSP Go with memory card and charger.It contains over 8 full games(God of war,FIFA,The Godfather, Spiderman 3,WWE,Soul Calibur,etc)
@#15000

Call or WhatsApp 08094971018

Programming / Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by 212blaze(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
trytillmake:
Guy u gat to try harder,either u give out some of the tutorials for free then people pay later,generally Nairalanders too like free things

Like that's the exact reason I'm not giving it out totally free + people like the fatbabakay kill me.
Send me your mail and id hook u up with one for free.

FincoApps:
What's eating you up dude

Send your mail and id hook you up with one for free.
Programming / Re: Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by 212blaze(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
fattbabakay:
Keep it to ursef

undecided
Programming / Bonus For Nairaland Programmers. by 212blaze(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2015
I'm offering folks in this section a chance to get lynda.com premium accounts for a fraction of its adveritsed cost.

Everyone knows the site has alot of content. Its helped me in my development. Its gonna be extremely useful to those learning to program for web and mobile. I used them to learn a few things in that area.

The current price for a year is $360.

Your gonna get it for way less (almost free), but i cant advertise the price.

If your interested tweet , skype or mail me.

Note: This promotion is for active members of this section of Nairaland only and the account is valid for a duration of one year.

Just trying to give back to this great community. #okbye
Programming / Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by 212blaze(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
nice stuff. good work
Webmasters / Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
exellent91:

I have chosen him

cool. Tell us when its ready.
Programming / Re: My Eaterydemo Web App by 212blaze(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
chim14:
yea, I use a freehost to test run my projects b4 movin over 2 a paid host - solves d weird domain name.

Okay, thats cool. Keep up the good work
Webmasters / Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2015
lol at this rate the guy wont be able to decide.
Programming / Re: My Eaterydemo Web App by 212blaze(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2015
chim14:
sori, here is d link:
danixeaterydotxp3dotbiz nairaland removed the full qaulification of d link. So I've written it in words above.

I just saw it. what did you use to make it??

and thats a weird domain tho.
Webmasters / Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:
I did not see you at twitter with the name you gave me,I only saw tobii technology are u the one

Yeah.
Webmasters / Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:

Wow thnx very much,I think that is what I will do.but do you know any one that is good in forum website design?

I am. Send me a tweet
Politics / Re: Change Has Started - Federal Fire Service Now Has Website by 212blaze(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:
Hope they'll start dishing out real emergency numbers.

Me too, because 08032003557 isn't really rememberable normally, not to talk of when your in an emergency.

wachakuta:
And their last tweet was 2yrs ago

LMAO!!! Its true. Just noticed. At least they have a "modern" looking website.

Because nothing annoys me more than drab websites.

They had better see this post and remember to update their twitter.

I can't help but mention the equipment in the picture tho...who has ever seen them in one of those shiny trucks abeg??
Webmasters / Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:

Thnx for they advice but the problem is that I don't have pc system to design the website what am using is blackberry bold 4 and I don't think it can do such

You dont need one. Pay someone to design it for you.

Then you just be checking and posting on your phone.
Politics / Change Has Started - Federal Fire Service Now Has Website by 212blaze(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sai Baba!!! shocked shocked

I just noticed this. What do you think?? I think its cool.

http://www.fedfire.gov.ng
Webmasters / Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:
Please nairalanders,I want to buy already created forum website that is ads enabled (I.e) I will be able to add google advertisement in the website. pls reply me through this thread and name the price u want to sell it for

You need to create yours so you can decide on the domain name to use etc.

Just taking up someones old stuff isnt smart.

Ask for quotes from people to help you create your own.
Programming / Re: My Eaterydemo Web App by 212blaze(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
daddynasa:
web developer. ur link. is incomplete.
lol
Programming / Re: If I Design A Site, How Do I Make It Phone Friendly by 212blaze(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
AltarBoy1:
plz, can u help me with a more precise book on thus topic.

this website would do the trick

http://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/
Webmasters / Yahoo Mail Spam. Can We End It? by 212blaze(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Like is the a method to have a spam free inbox on in yahoo?

I just keep getting insane things.
Programming / Re: Business Intelligence by 212blaze(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
MarineOne:
Hello.
Can we have a thread where SQL developers,BI analysts,developers,Engineers can interact.
Kindly drop by guys

You can start by explaining what a stored procdure is in sql
Webmasters / Re: My Advice To All Nigerian Developers by 212blaze(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Really?

So 'naija' and 'live' have become similar and sound the same?

smsNAIJA247
smsLIVE247

your site design is really nice tho. I like that.
Programming / Re: If I Design A Site, How Do I Make It Phone Friendly by 212blaze(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
AndySawa:
Pls i also need help in this responsive design issue. Can You Elighten or email me any useful file or tutorial and i'm still tryin to Understand bootstrap, but it's still a bit confusing. Thanks..

you apply bootstrap css the way you apply normal css. The difference is that they have written alot of css that looks good. What you need do is go to getbootstrap.com and find out whats available. Id post a tutorial maybe. But there are so many in google.
Programming / Re: Looking For A Membership Management Software by 212blaze(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
miamicool:
Hello everybody,
I am currently looking for a membership management software.
Can anyone avail me of an existing one in Nigeria.

I appreciate your positive response.

Cheers.

On what platform? + have you tried google??

Programming / Re: If I Design A Site, How Do I Make It Phone Friendly by 212blaze(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
use bootstrap. The lovely felas have done all that for you. Learn their framework. Its pretty straightforward.
Webmasters / Re: My Advice To All Nigerian Developers by 212blaze(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Nice piece. This boils down to forming a small formidable team that will include web developers, web ui/ux designers and graphics designers. However, if forming a team is difficult, then outsourcing the area you are not strong in to others, makes sense.

In order to create another source of income, I started what you could call the Nigeria's leading bulk sms portal: www.smsnaija247.com

your domain naime is awfully similar to www.smslive247.com tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.