Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There (684 Views)

Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? / See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by Seequadry(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ofcourse,it's the season of Love and everywhere is characterized with colours associated with the season.Ladies are happy 'cos the elections have been postponed and the guys are like 'why postponed the elections?

'Guys.... Never ever let feelings of brokeness get to you, because you're thinking of how to please a woman who eventually don't give a fvck about you, if a txt message is not okay for her abeg run for your life
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by dudesexy1111(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Broke guys be like.....
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by dammywapes(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Seequadry:
Ofcourse,it's the season of Love and everywhere is characterized with colours associated with the season.Ladies are happy 'cos the elections have been postponed and the guys are like 'why postponed the elections?

'Guys.... "Never ever let feelings of brokeness get to you, because you're thinking of how to please a woman who eventually don't give a fvck about you," if a txt message is not okay for her abeg run for your life
Look at this petty thief stealing a quote I made moments ago and making it his own and creating a thread with it . . . Dumbfuck!

www.nairaland.com/2146366/top-10-categories-people-wont#30708636

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by elantraceey(f): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Look at this petty thief stealing a quote I made moments ago and making it his own and creating a thread with it . . . Dumbfuck!

Everyone wants to look intelligent na grin grin

Moreover it's a free world wink
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by Seequadry(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

pretend u dnt c it haba grin
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2015
Seequadry:
pretend u dnt c it haba grin
I hear. grin
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Everyone wants to look intelligent na grin grin

Moreover it's a free world wink
Free to air abi?
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by elantraceey(f): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Free to air abi?

Yes na grin
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by Seequadry(m): 12:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
I hear. grin
this guy don open my yanch
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by kestolove95(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2015
Broke guyz don't deserv pussi
Re: My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There by passionate88: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Gbese Re Ooo / In All These Prefessions, Which Is The Worst Choice To Marry From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.