Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. (49230 Views)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Medley(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
In this same nigeria someone made a cgpa of 4.96 in chem eng

a lecturer in FUTO,from OAU?

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Missmossy(f): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Very true, am a final year student of English Language. From year one to year two i was on a first class, as i got to my third year it became tougher. Finishing with a strong 2-1 still does it. It really aint easy grin

4 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by bawz012(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
pls try architecture in any university or polytechnic anywhere in d world, I assure u dat u won't visit nairaland til u gradj... proof-- (since u v bn arguing, did u see any Archy student here? , dem no geh time ) NB.. I am here just cos I am on I.T...
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE THO... U LL HAV TO B BETTER DAN UR LECTURERS IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS TO GRAD WITH FIRST CLASS IN ARCHITECTURE.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by cut007: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Study engineering (any branch) at UNIZIK and have a testimony!!!!! Its so demandung that other students easily identify them without being told!!!! Their dressing, rooms, talking off-points on social discussions, etc. lol!! Every course is difficult in its own right, but I think nothing comes close to engineering!!!! It takes all of you.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Emelcee: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
If CIVIL ENGINEERING is not there, then the list is fake

2 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by alentyno: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
titilayur:
sociology too, all Nigeria universities are yet to produce first class in sociology
Haba take it easy madam Lie-on-ness. Uniport has likewise other schools. Speak for your school!

2 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lagusta:
The basic medical sciences too.... Anatomy, physiology and PHARMACOLOGY!!!! shocked
Anatomy and physiology na course? Anatomy and physiology nor be course na.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by alentyno: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Anatomy and physiology na course? Anatomy and physiology nor be course na.
So what are they? Subjects? grin
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by ijiini(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
....english and geology in oau....hun!

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by KEXMA(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
what about english study undecided
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
alentyno:
So what are they? Subjects? grin
Anything you call it o grin but that course is a waste of time, I have a degree in it.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Samotobor1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ok
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sunkyrazzy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77:

Mind You,the Op doesnt say no one can make a first class,he's just trying to bring out the fact that its difficult and in most cases doesnt just happen...so dont judge by picking one out of a ten!

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by heatmeup(f): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
elguaje:
Ever heard of physics
my friend had a first class in physics. unad for that matter.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Harbhy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
smileySurveying and geo informatics is a though one too but if you try hard u'll make a first class. I came out wif upper credit in my schl @ nd level tho! No distinction graduant
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by dozinasa(f): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
bayulll01:
that will be a private uni,we know how they run things there
nd hw do they run their things
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Bolosiye: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry
though dificult but still very posible, a gal of 23 made a1st class, the set before mine, and that was in 2007 and the 1st ever to emanate from the department. Then she was determined and worked hard to earn it, her outstandig performance generated lot of controversy within the lecturers of that department, and at the senate council. But her performances proved beyond every doubt that she deserved it. She was retained to lecture in history dept. Don kw if she's still there?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by cassyrooy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sociology? Hmmm! Lets see how UI does it.

2 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by cassyrooy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bolosiye:
though dificult but still very posible, a gal of 23 made a1st class, the set before mine, and that was in 2007 and the 1st ever to emanate from the department. Then she was determined and worked hard to earn it, her outstandig performance generated lot of controversy within the lecturers of that department, and at the senate council. But her performances proved beyond every doubt that she deserved it. She was retained to lecture in history dept. Don kw if she's still there?
Chi-sos!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by AbuMikey(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yes, You actually used the right words for it, ''Its tough and lucrative'' wink

Architecture is Life. cool
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by AbuMikey(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
sheddo619:
Op I'hv seen some1 that started with a GPA of 4.0/4.0 in architecture but he is currently at 3.94

But, Its still 21

Which school?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by dafuturis(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
I agree for all except chemical engineering. Uniben graduates not lest than 4 first class every year in cheml eng, my roommate made a first class too in chem eng last nov. Biochemistry shud b in that list.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Obiwannn: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77:

in ile ife.
TOPE right?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by nickydof(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry

Na which division you fall put? Lolz....
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 100Cents: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
HighIQ:
No matter how much one tries. I think having first-class in the following course may turn to be a mirage. Here are they
1)Fine Arts
2)Architecture
3)English language
4)Chemistry
5)Languages eg french, portuguese etc
6)Chemical Engineering
7)History
coolPsychology

REASONS- Regardless of how beautiful your drawing is, or how great your construction work may appear. Your lecturer would never give you full mark. And that may keep you wondering. Write all the Essays or any other article in English language as perfect as you think. 'Blow' all the grammar in the dictionary. I assure you you won't be given full mark. Same goes with History. And this would keep on affecting the CGPA. Don't tell me you know everything in psychology- so tell me, why is you shirt yellow? You need to explain to me in details, i mean details!
As for chemistry and chemical Engineering i don't know why first class is getting low nowadays. The students studying those courses often complain that the course is too tough and lucrative.

Seriously

2 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by KELVIN086: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

4 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by alolatee(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
HighIQ:
No matter how much one tries. I think having first-class in the following course may turn to be a mirage. Here are they
1)Fine Arts
2)Architecture
3)English language
4)Chemistry
5)Languages eg french, portuguese etc
6)Chemical Engineering
7)History
coolPsychology

REASONS- Regardless of how beautiful your drawing is, or how great your construction work may appear. Your lecturer would never give you full mark. And that may keep you wondering. Write all the Essays or any other article in English language as perfect as you think. 'Blow' all the grammar in the dictionary. I assure you you won't be given full mark. Same goes with History. And this would keep on affecting the CGPA. Don't tell me you know everything in psychology- so tell me, why is you shirt yellow? You need to explain to me in details, i mean details!
As for chemistry and chemical Engineering i don't know why first class is getting low nowadays. The students studying those courses often complain that the course is too tough and lucrative.

Physics should be on the list...i have never seen anyone being touted as a first class holder in this field.Although somebody in my department had first class in Physics Education when i graduated, but pure Physics, it's a bit difficult.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by makeitijn: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
INTERESTED? we have 10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only
interested buyer call.vessel available for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie
- you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal..

call daniel
on
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by RaeMystix: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
When did psychology become difficult?. I do not know about folks in Nigeria; but abroad, only lazy behinds take this major inorder to remain receiving fafsa, grants and scholarships, cos the courses are too easy....Very easy....Same goes for sociology.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by GboyegaD(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why do I feel our youths these days just find a way of making excuses for their laziness?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by GboyegaD(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Obiwannn:

in ile ife.
TOPE right?

Even Lanre Shittu had a very high CGPA in Chemical Engineering.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by cliper230(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Guess u forgot tht there is a course called physics...chemical egineering is vry easy pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Admission Into University Of Ibadan, Ibadan / Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures / Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.