Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. (49227 Views)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by philchudi: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Crispels:

my brother graduated from OAU with a first class in history and international relations just last year!
pure history or international studies. or both.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by heatmeup(f): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2015
elguaje:
na school be dat
con get am now. ask pple who attend the school and they will tell you dat 2:1 self is a night mare
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by bayulll01(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Engrpj:

No be lie... D guy name na Temitope Ajetunmobi wit CGPA 4.96 in OAU
oga I know ajet wella,he's dad tot me mat101 in 100level u don't get all am saying given a good conditions why not,he could achieve those grade because he want to a better school and good environment is there,the same cannot be said to some school thereby denying some brilliant student who merit 5.00 instead were given 4.40,Nigerian student as a whole got the best brain in the world.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Wuuworld(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2015
channelz:
Students eyes in the class
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
When teacher say tomorrow will be exam
(O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O)
During the exam
(→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←)
When invigilator comes in
(↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓).......
true or false?
No doubt,u are one of those set of students....That 2morrow will be exams na die

2 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by channelz: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Wuuworld:
No doubt,u are one of those set of students....That 2morrow will be exams na die
cheesy
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Crispels(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2015
philchudi:

pure history or international studies. or both.

both!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry
you say history...ISD Nko?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry
don't forget that Mrs Kalu and the rest had a first class oo..then those yeye beefing witches of Uniben( uzebu and Oriake) thunda would blaze dem soon seriously...make dem no go marry fast.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
liveyourlife:
I strongly Believe that 'there' is no course you Cannot get a First Class in.

Oga na lie jo come to uniben! Requirements:

1: God
2: Books
3: Determination
4: Orijin
5: http://

---- Thank me later for my advise!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
don't forget that Mrs Kalu and the rest had a first class oo..then those yeye beefing witches of Uniben( uzebu and Oriake) thunda would blaze dem soon seriously...make dem no go marry fast.
lol wat rest, na only Kalu get first class 4 dat dept...among those lecturers there only ha
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
you say history...ISD Nko?
ISD na pet dem dey pet dem na, they had 16 2.1 this tym na,
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Henrique99: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2015
cut007:
Study engineering (any branch) at UNIZIK and have a testimony!!!!! Its so demandung that other students easily identify them without being told!!!! Their dressing, rooms, talking off-points on social discussions, etc. lol!! Every course is difficult in its own right, but I think nothing comes close to engineering!!!! It takes all of you.
/am a zikite too whats ur course?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Crispels:

my brother graduated from OAU with a first class in history and international relations just last year!
Thank God u said OAU, Uniben history, winch esp nwokocha, osagie bunch of wicked men!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2015
nickydof:

Na which division you fall put? Lolz....
2.2 oo
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Bolosiye:
though dificult but still very posible, a gal of 23 made a1st class, the set before mine, and that was in 2007 and the 1st ever to emanate from the department. Then she was determined and worked hard to earn it, her outstandig performance generated lot of controversy within the lecturers of that department, and at the senate council. But her performances proved beyond every doubt that she deserved it. She was retained to lecture in history dept. Don kw if she's still there?
Yea Kalu, she is, and she is one of d prob in d dept sef, I weak 4 ha, buh it's all good, she is a good lecturer...buh 2 bias and she lyks 2 beef 2 much nt cool
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2015
iampartyboy:
omo iya grin greatest gbigi, gbaaga, gbogo gbaga.. I hail thee from d uniben temple
gbogbo brotherly I hail oo grin
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Crispels(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:

Thank God u said OAU, Uniben history, winch esp nwokocha, osagie bunch of wicked men!

lool, is it only history or history/international relations combined?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
choi oga u be expert o.. So u also did this?? It was fun though I made a 2:1 though so nothing spoil computer science
we know u had a 2.1 mtcheww who ask u?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Crispels:

lool, is it only history or history/international relations combined?
History and international studies is d dept..buh history is a course of study on its own, international studies is a course of study on its own in uniben..buh the same courses run thru them, history goes deeper while international studies touches d surface..nt so deep...same lecturers 4 both...hope u nt confused by wat I just wrote
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:
lol wat rest, na only Kalu get first class 4 dat dept...among those lecturers there only ha
thank God say u know say na Kalu. Nobody has ever gotten a first class isd dpt in that skool. Pet dem dey pet us ke. Osawwnwe wen wan finish us as if to say na we cus am make e short.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by tonquendo4u(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2015
D set before me produced a first class in psychology. Even though it's not often
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
thank God say u know say na Kalu. Nobody has ever gotten a first class isd dpt in that skool. Pet dem dey pet us ke. Osawwnwe wen wan finish us as if to say na we cus am make e short.
Osaremien is a possessed man, a man dat will beef a male student dat wears either d same wrist watch or shoe as his, e fail d boi tire..man is a scam
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:

Osaremien is a possessed man, a man dat will beef a male student dat wears either d same wrist watch or shoe as his, e fail d boi tire..man is a scam
hope say e no fail u. He saw me with ear piece and started giving me lectures oo. Wetin no concern am na hin him dey put mouth. Short balck devil.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by EmmySparky(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
we know u had a 2.1 mtcheww who ask u?
apologies brother...no be me make u graduate with pass...
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Dbestmax:

Nop ..am a microbilogist...buh we do offer some of dia courses...trust me it aint funny
well am gonna study the course this year in the uni, when i enter ..
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
apologies brother...no be me make u graduate with pass...
God forbid! I graduated with the same as you men. But na people like u dey always make noise for class and ITK-ish. People like u: "Sir u forgot to give us test".
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
hope say e no fail u. He saw me with ear piece and started giving me lectures oo. Wetin no concern am na hin him dey put mouth. Short balck devil.
Na he neva lectured history...or lemme say he neva lectured my own class, he only sufferd those under I'm 4 project supervisor, jeez dat is a terrible story on its own...graduated wit a 2.2 anyway
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:

Na he neva lectured history...or lemme say he neva lectured my own class, he only sufferd those under I'm 4 project supervisor, jeez dat is a terrible story on its own...graduated wit a 2.2 anyway
congrats. beta.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
congrats. beta.
Thank u cheesy
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by EmmySparky(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
God forbid! I graduated with the same as you men. But na people like u dey always make noise for class and ITK-ish. People like u: "Sir u forgot to give us test".
arggggh...bro u got that wrong...read wat I posted...the dude I quoted understands...y are u attacking me na...I snatch ur girl from u?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
arggggh...bro u got that wrong...read wat I posted...the dude I quoted understands...y are u attacking me na...I snatch ur girl from u?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by wildikeman(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:

Thank u cheesy
but hope they didn't pour u too much hot water abi gutter water lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Admission Into University Of Ibadan, Ibadan / Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures / Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.