Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. (49217 Views)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Emyben(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
idu1:

At of the day they will still be jobless.

Except pharmacology...

Jobless? in Architecture?

Have you ever seen a jobless Architect
Right from their school days, Archi boys are already making money, talkless of when they bcom graduates.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sheddo619(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

But, Its still 21

Which school?
kadpoly
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by graciousolo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
me sha know say I go carry 1st class comot for Unilorin. Amen.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Engrpj(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
In this same nigeria someone made a cgpa of 4.96 in chem eng

Am a living witness cool His name is Temitope graduated with CGPA 4.96 in OAU
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Engrpj(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
bayulll01:
pathetic liar I hear u

No be lie... D guy name na Temitope Ajetunmobi wit CGPA 4.96 in OAU

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Crispels(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry

my brother graduated from OAU with a first class in history and international relations just last year!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by idu1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Emyben:

Jobless? in Architecture?

Have you ever seen a jobless Architect
Right from their school days, Archi boys are already making money, talkless of when they bcom graduates.
I'm not talking of archi. I mean anatomy and physiology graduates....
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by psemy25: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
U r very correct
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Charlieabc(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
economics too.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by JAVANESE(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
channelz:
Students eyes in the class
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
When teacher say tomorrow will be exam
(O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O)
During the exam
(→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←)
When invigilator comes in
(↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓).......
true or false?
guy if u no be comedian make i bend. Kai my ribs are cracking
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by chrisgurl(f): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Economics and statistics aint easy at all plus The dept is usually very very very very stingy with the "first class"
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
HighIQ:
No matter how much one tries. I think having first-class in the following course may turn to be a mirage. Here are they
1)Fine Arts
2)Architecture
3)English language
4)Chemistry
5)Languages eg french, portuguese etc
6)Chemical Engineering
7)History
coolPsychology

REASONS- Regardless of how beautiful your drawing is, or how great your construction work may appear. Your lecturer would never give you full mark. And that may keep you wondering. Write all the Essays or any other article in English language as perfect as you think. 'Blow' all the grammar in the dictionary. I assure you you won't be given full mark. Same goes with History. And this would keep on affecting the CGPA. Don't tell me you know everything in psychology- so tell me, why is you shirt yellow? You need to explain to me in details, i mean details!
As for chemistry and chemical Engineering i don't know why first class is getting low nowadays. The students studying those courses often complain that the course is too tough and lucrative.

biochemistry too.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by SenatorJames(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
channelz:
Students eyes in the class
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
When teacher say tomorrow will be exam
(O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O)
During the exam
(→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←)
When invigilator comes in
(↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓).......
true or false?
You are correct.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by SenatorJames(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
chrisgurl:
Economics and statistics aint easy at all plus The dept is usually very very very very stingy with the "first class"
Most especially Economics. may be they always reduce the marks to control inflation, or they are contributing the grades to Gross National Income (GNI), I don't know.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by SenatorJames(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Charlieabc:
economics too.
Correct Brother.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by chrisgurl(f): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
SenatorJames:
Most especially Economics. may be they always reduce the marks to control inflation, or they are contributing the grades to Gross National Income (GNI), I don't know.
. I don't know for them o! Economics alone has wahala, adding statistics to it is another thing "ecostat". The dept be hoarding marks as if they imposed a "tariff" plan on it undecided undecided
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Uricas(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

Uricas, I sight you!
Yes boss
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Uricas(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
cliper230:
Guess u forgot tht there is a course called physics...chemical egineering is vry easy pls
baba pack well jor... Nothing is very easy.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Uricas(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik and teammay3rd... You can reach me on uricasrajo09@yahoo.com
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dbestmax:
Try Biochemistry
I can testify to dt, chai!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by mimicue(f): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry

Same in unilag too ..you can never satisfy the lecturer ..
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Olamyyde(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Look for an excuse why u can't achieve something and your brain will find excuses. But look for reasons why u can achieve something and your brain will find a reason
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Lagusta(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
chimoz:
pharm aint a basic medical science, its a basic clinical science.

Pharmacology is a basic medical science, not a clinical science......

Go and find out yourself....

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Lagusta(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Anatomy and physiology na course? Anatomy and physiology nor be course na.

Na Wetin e be ooo, lf e no be course
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Dbestmax(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
zleemshaddy:
are you studying the course presently??
Nop ..am a microbilogist...buh we do offer some of dia courses...trust me it aint funny
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Dbestmax(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
marinel:
I can testify to dt, chai!
Wich skul
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by segunotiti(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dbestmax:
Try Biochemistry
best graduating student FUTA, Michael opkara from biochemistry with a cgpa of 4.87
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Rhoteabarca(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Gurus av gotten First Class Honours in d aforementioned courses here in UI except in d dpt of HISTORY! #Wake up guy,its achievable.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by elguaje(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2015
heatmeup:
my friend had a first class in physics. unad for that matter.
na school be dat
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by channelz: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2015
JAVANESE:

guy if u no be comedian make i bend. Kai my ribs are cracking
grin
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2015
graciousolo:
me sha know say I go carry 1st class comot for Unilorin. Amen.
When you do it, make sure you announce it here. Lets see how true ur words can be.
Remember to quote me!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by philchudi: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:
Bro Congrats. Hop u escaped that middle east man. I mean Nwokeocha. I my finals sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Admission Into University Of Ibadan, Ibadan / Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures / Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.