Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (37150 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories / Boko Haram: Army Explains Delay In Recapturing Seized Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by odk1: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
erudean:

Why blame GEJ? Should he wear the army uniform & go to war personally? When the Northern soldiers are busy sabotaging the whole exercise. The Nigerian Army have been greatly compromised mostly those from the North. They are all Biko Harams.

Excuses, hallmark of poor leadership.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by darkroses(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:
motorized infantry squads.
i bet each unit has supplies and heavier weapons like rpg and anti-tank guns under the tarp.

I hope the NA General Staff are looking and learning.
. After reading ur comment, I think u almost 4got dats ur gener bears male. Lolz
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by thecommunist(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:
i bet each unit has supplies and heavier weapons like rpg and anti-tank guns under the tarp.

hmmm
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by thecommunist(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
vantage7:
Anyone who thinks those Chadian troops are in any way better soldiers than ours is a simpleton this one that some are saying Nigerian forces should watch and learn. The simple truth is that it is our government that is to blame. From deliberate watering down of the military to corruption to lack of adequate attention.
story for the butts...the point is that they easily accomplished what the N/A has been struggling a long time with.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by callmenow: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bilateral cooperation in action. Well done to the Jonathan administration. Since Nigerian soldiers are afraid of bokoharam, then Chadian and Cameroonian gendarmerie is welcomed. It is now proven that this government was being sabotaged by enemies within. Jonathan administration should have outsourced the security of the north eastern states to these professional soldiers a while ago. The embarrassment is not Jonathan's, but the cowardly Nigerian army. The European Union and American contingent said so last year. Happy at last, that bros and sis up north can now relax. Boko haram must now be wiped out from the surface of the earth.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by drkay(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Not just a member of Paul Harris family, I'm a jolly good fellow.

ROTARY is my family outside home. cool
Nice one, light up Rotary.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by RotrEmmanuel: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
drkay:

Nice one, light up Rotary.
The new theme is; be a gift to the world
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Babprosper20(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
monteriza:
Shame on Nigeria! SHAME!

Who be this one again?? what do you mean by shame on Nigeria?? HAve you forgotten that it's a joint task force of four different nations?? do you know what it means to be a soldier?? maybe you don't have a family member in the millitary that is why you have the guts to talk shit, being a soldier means you are like a walking dead, meaning you are ready to die defending your nation, lets encourage our troops abeg, you can't go there to fight what can't you atleast send your encouragement to the gallant troops out there??

It's a normal routine for nigerian soldiers to patrol towns after recapturing it from the insurgents, but in this case chad is a helper and a foreigner who needs to be recongnised

let me put it to you that if you can't fight then encourage the fighters to do more, one thing that matters in life is how you look yourself, with this king of comment, the na may look themselves as " incompetent" but if you say good of them then you are busting their moral

That's all i have to say
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Deltagiant: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
I believe a time will come when the whole truth about the "inability" of the NA to fight Boko Haram will be known. How come Boko Haram began to record military successes 6 DAYS after Ihejirika ceased to be the nations army chief? Ihejirika was an army engineer, right? And no single Nigerian territory was lost under his command? But how come Boko Haram began to cease territories when he was replaced with a deadlier infantry general, Kenneth Minimah, whose speciality was the battle field?

I believe i will one day read the memoirs of these actors. The truth shall surely come out.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Collynzo9: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sunday8650:
crywhat a disgraced we use to parade ourselves as the big brother of Africa now common chad is saving us. Chad a country less than Ghana in military capabilities.

Please let's cover our face when next we are addressing our African brothers we are not up to their level in anyway. Bokoharam could not penetrate south Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, even Gambia but Nigeria they just sat and took our girls and kill our children while we were finding how to negotiate and settle them.

Nigeria rubbish country!! When next south Africa speaks we should hide because I know they are the military might of Africa now followed by Egypt.

What a disgraced to hear Cuba saving USA and later Fools will start shouting giant of Africa.

Naija were did we go wrong to keep getting worse each day.

We are rubbish in the eyes of Africa and international communities. I don't think any country will but their fate in Nigeria soldiers again in name of peace keeping

We are just a big oil bigot without real worth. truly we have loss the saltiness in our country. Africa will be a better place without the likes of us in it. We live in past glories of those who have long died to give Nigeria a meaning in a community of nations.

Nigeria!!! Oh my country were did we go wrong!
Chad has been fighting local and international wars all through their existence, they aren't less than anyone in military capabilities. Don't say what you don't know.
They also have the backing and technical support of France.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Babprosper20(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
callmenow:
Bilateral cooperation in action. Well done to the Jonathan administration. Since Nigerian soldiers are afraid of bokoharam, then Chadian and Cameroonian gendarmerie is welcomed. It is now proven that this government was being sabotaged by enemies within. Jonathan administration should have outsourced the security of the north eastern states to these professional soldiers a while ago. The embarrassment is not Jonathan's, but the cowardly Nigerian army. The European Union and American contingent said so last year. Happy at last, that bros and sis up north can now relax. Boko haram must now be wiped out from the surface of the earth.

Stop discouraging the Nigerian Army, OK they are cowards right?? you are not a coward, so why don't a non-cowardise you join the NA and make impact

More power the your elbowNigerian millitary/Chad
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by JustCare: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:

There's this masculine tone in your statements here... perhaps you aren't a lady?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by JustCare: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:

these are "ordinary" light pickups. I think they have dirt tyres. Maybe they also tweaked the axles. This may help it not sink in sand but can flip you more easily when you turn.
yet another one...you're a soldier?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by simdam500(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chad been their brothers keeper since ages cry cry cry cry
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Hilles(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
And yet the clueless and confused APC claim Chadian government is the bokoharam.. undecided
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by tit(f): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
JustCare:

yet another one...you're a soldier?

Was.
My oga is still active.
In Borno.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Davidson267(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
zantama05:
kah GEJ disgracing Nigerian army since 19-pendigwagwa for god sake now Chadian troops fighting for Nigerian terrorist undecided
u ar such a wasted sperm
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by JustCare: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:

Was.
My oga is still active.
In Borno.
you left service, why...maybe because of family responsibilities?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by fydence: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
auwal09256:
Why its that some of our people are animal the sould stop lek somebody with boko haram because GEJ said in his gvt their is boko haram in nigeria army their is boko haram than sence he that why some animal that call their self human been are call buhari. If buhari is boko haram leader led GEJ arrest him 4 dat
this mugu don reach here...
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by drkay(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
The new theme is; be a gift to the world
Okay, thanx.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by fydence: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Has no ignorant buffoon on this thread heard about the MNJTF which Chad is part of? ? ? B.cos the BBCs and CNN choose to twist stories doesnt make Chad awesome..and to compare the chadian army to the Nigerian army is simply laughable...
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by monteriza(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Babprosper20:

Who be this one again?? what do you mean by shame on Nigeria?? HAve you forgotten that it's a joint task force of four different nations?? do you know what it means to be a soldier?? maybe you don't have a family member in the millitary that is why you have the guts to talk shit, being a soldier means you are like a walking dead, meaning you are ready to die defending your nation, lets encourage our troops abeg, you can't go there to fight what can't you atleast send your encouragement to the gallant troops out there??

It's a normal routine for nigerian soldiers to patrol towns after recapturing it from the insurgents, but in this case chad is a helper and a foreigner who needs to be recongnised

let me put it to you that if you can't fight then encourage the fighters to do more, one thing that matters in life is how you look yourself, with this king of comment, the na may look themselves as " incompetent" but if you say good of them then you are busting their moral

That's all i have to say
Bros, I know what it takes to be a soldier. I served in one of the arms of the military (Army, Navy or Airforce. Won't specify) for 11 years. Our boys are doing their best in the circumstances they find themselves, and I won't say or do anything to discourage them. Read my post again. I never said shame on our military, but shame on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by daddylord: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dem do well,d boko haram we see 2day we shall see dem no more in Jesus name.AmenDem do well,d boko haram we see 2day we shall see dem no more in Jesus name.AmenDem do well,d boko haram we see 2day we shall see dem no more in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Babprosper20(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
monteriza:
Bros, I know what it takes to be a soldier. I served in one of the arms of the military (Army, Navy or Airforce. Won't specify) for 11 years. Our boys are doing their best in the circumstances they find themselves, and I won't say or do anything to discourage them. Read my post again. I never said shame on our military, but shame on Nigeria.

In this situation shame on NIgeria is same as shame on the millitary
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dat ur question gose 2 ur FGM k...ar u nt seeying hw dis guys were kids up wt jacket n helmet?i tink we 2 b sincere dis tim
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by monteriza(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Babprosper20:

In this situation shame on NIgeria is same as shame on the millitary
That's exclusive to you.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by eaglechild: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
CityNG:

[s]A sad day for my fatherland, a very sad day.

Nigeria, which way forward, when? sad

We have totally and strategically became the laughing stock of every military personnel in the entire world.

PS: Can you see SK army strolling into NK territory like this? Or Canadian Army doing the same to US?[/s]
Why are you sad are you a boko haram sympathizer?

Is there any international war on terror that has been fought by one country alone?

Or do you think Boko Haram is only a Nigerian problem?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
tit:

these are "ordinary" light pickups. I think they have dirt tyres. Maybe they also tweaked the axles. This may help it not sink in sand but can flip you more easily when you turn.

@tit,I am quite impressed with your technical appreciation
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
eaglechild:

[s]Why are you sad are you a boko haram sympathizer?

Is there any international war on terror that has been fought by one country alone?

Or do you think Boko Haram is only a Nigerian problem[/s]?

It matters not what you think of me ,you are a nobody so your opinion is rather worthless to me. You are simply not one of the people that I care for their personal opinion on me.

It maybe be a generational thing (since you write like a juvenile) but no foreign country is going to march into Nigeria when Buhari, Gowon, etc were in power.

These just shows how we've silently slid into a moral decay in Nigeria.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by eaglechild: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
CityNG:

It matters not what you think of me ,you are a nobody so your opinion is rather worthless to me. You are simply not one of the people that I care for their personal opinion on me.

It maybe be a generational thing (since you write like a juvenile) but no foreign country is going to march into Nigeria when Buhari, Gowon, etc were in power.

These just shows how we've silently slid into a moral decay in Nigeria.

My goodness.

Must have struck a nerve

Please try and read more there is a regional military joint task force going on to flush out Boko Haram and you are apparently unhappy with their gains.

If Gowon and Buhari are your role models then I cannot help you.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Horus(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6QGoYjF2FM

[size=15pt]Around 2,000 Chadian troops with armoured support crossed into Nigeria[/size]

Chadian forces kill hundreds of Boko Haram militants in north east Nigeria
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by zantama05(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Davidson267:

u ar such a wasted sperm
shut up product of busted condomangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) / Corper Working As INEC Ad-hoc Staff Beaten Mercilessly By Thugs In Lagos / Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.