Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (37151 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Military Releases Pics Of Weapons Seized From BH After Recapturing territories / Boko Haram: Army Explains Delay In Recapturing Seized Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
eaglechild:

My goodness.

Must have struck a nerve

Please try and read more there is a regional military joint task force going on to flush out Boko Haram and you are apparently unhappy with their gains.

If Gowon and Buhari are your role models then I cannot help you.

You didn't hit any nerve, I just don't favor insolent nimrods.

Yes Buhari and Gowon are my idols amongst many others. Without their selfless leadership Nigeria won't be where it is today, regardless how bad it is. It could have been worse

Be appreciative for once in your life.

That you can't reason that my disappointment is in a foreign military patrolling our sovereign shores shows that you have totally failed as an educational specimen.

What position of leadership have you worked in? I don't need help from a disgruntled non entity like you.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by eaglechild: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
CityNG:

You didn't hit any nerve, I just don't favor insolent nimrods.

Yes Buhari and Gowon are my idols amongst many others. Without their selfless leadership Nigeria won't be where it is today, regardless how bad it is. It could have been worse

Be appreciative for once in your life.

That you can't reason that my disappointment is in a foreign military patrolling our sovereign shores shows that you have totally failed as an educational specimen.

What position of leadership have you worked in? I don't need help from a disgruntled non entity like you.

Lol.

Everyone is a lion online.

The Chadian army did nothing illegal. They are part of the MJTF and can cross borders just like the Nigerian army following the establishment of the MJTF.

So your epistle is useless.

You can build an altar and worship Buhari as for me he is intellectually deficient to merit any admiration.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
eaglechild:

1) Lol.

2) Everyone is a lion online.

3) The Chadian army did nothing illegal.

4) They are part of the MJTF and can cross borders just like the Nigerian army following the establishment of the MJTF.

5) So your epistle is useless.

6) You can build an altar and worship Buhari as for me he is intellectually deficient to merit any admiration.

1) grin

2) Touche, Les Incompetonce, touche.

3) I never said they did, so your retort, alongst with much of your response, is weak and putrid.

4) Exactly. When Gowon and Buhari were in power, we did not need to form any silly joint force with Chad, of all freaking nation Chad? Nigeria had a superior military power. I know you are possibly a barely post suckling kid so you have no history of Nigeria. All you probably know is recharge cards and Shoprite.

5) Excellent. I would be disturbed if it actually made sense to a maroon like you.

6) No need to build any altar and I am in fact not voting for him. His service record stands in the annals of Nigerian history.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by theSpark(m): 12:25am On Feb 05, 2015
sevule:
Dear Chad

Now that you have effectively shown Nigeria how to deal with the Boko Haram menace that our government has refused to deal with, can you do us one more favor? We also need a president as it is pretty clear that we do not have a president.
Can your president come and rule Nigeria?

Yours faithfully
Concerned Nigerian

Idris Deby Itno? God forbid!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by makeitijn: 2:00am On Feb 05, 2015
INTERESTED? we have 10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only
interested buyer call.vessel available for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie -
you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal..

call daniel on
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Babprosper20:

In this situation shame on NIgeria is same as shame on the millitary

That's your interpretation and frankly it's weak and lame.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
coolAbacha who sent Nigeria troops simultaneously into two regional civil wars and resolved them. Now a whole regional superpower that we are cannot deal with a tag tag bunch of militants?

This govt is not patriotic to say the very least.
MrDoGood:

Meaning?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by mrmetoo1: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2015
@tit you were in the army and whats going on right now doesn't piss you off? I'm asking this seriously and what is the general stance of your ex-colleagues concerning this?

Here's my thing, I do not care if God sends fire from heaven to wipe out Boko Haram for us, as long as they're wiped out I'll be happy. For people to come here though and act like everything is ok and this is just perfectly alright is worrisome. Sometimes our leaders' supporters are far worse than them. Even our leaders know when they mess up but when they see us coming to their defense unnecessarily and without common sense being applied then they don't feel the need to be remorseful and right their wrongs. From a GEJ supporter, you'll think that Nigeria is now heaven on earth (I've read a comment on this forum like that before) meanwhile GEJ himself is saying he'll do better, even GEJ has talked about taking some things more seriously and paying more attention to things that his supporters would want us to believe is not a problem. I pray GMb wins because that's the candidate I support but God knows I intend to be one of his harshest critics also because I'm expecting a lot from his administration. If GMB doesn't win I hope GEJ ignores his supporters and pays more attention to his critics because among his critics are lot of people that simply just love this country and not people that hate him just because.

Chad coming in to fight for us to me, is like Mexico coming into the US and helping them fight their wars. This looks we've been brought to our knees and Chad is coming in to rescue this really doesn't look like a partnership. It makes one wonder what Chad is doing differently, what they have that Nigeria doesn't have. They really started this a week ago and we've seen so much progress. For those that are asking why people are ashamed, how are you not? We claim to be the Giant of Africa, we claim to have the biggest economy in the world, we claim to have spent billions of dollars on this war and Boko Haram have been kicking our behinds for years and you guys see nothing wrong with the leadership. I'm going to do my research but I won't be surprised if Chad's entire budget is not up to our defense budget.

We need change, no doubt. We need it to either come from a change in administration or a massive/earth moving change in the way this present administration tackles issues. Everything to me has been handled very ineffectively and to go back to the supporters and for you guys not see that and keep defending the indefensible makes me sad as a Nigerian.

The caption at the end of this video kinda makes me sad. "Boko Haram has silenced the Nigerian Army Generals"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT5GRUtYIIE&feature=youtu.be
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by JEITO: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2015
zantama05:
kah GEJ disgracing Nigerian army since 19-pendigwagwa for god sake now Chadian troops fighting for Nigerian terrorist undecided
shhh! You know nothing about coalition in warfare
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by mrmetoo1: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2015
JEITO:
shhh! You know nothing about coalition in warfare

This is not a coalition. This is Chad coming to save our behinds, call it what it is. The truth will not hurt you
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by utimatedes(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
At a time like this we need all the necessary support. If Nigeria don't waste time in sending peace keep force to troubled country in Africa, I see nothing wrong in AU sending forces to Nigeria.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
pacifique:

I don't resolve to insults. Lemme ask you this: if not Russia, which country was ready to help us (with equipment) fight this war? And it was of recent they did. Nigeria is being jealoused by many countries, so, may be think again.

Which equipment are the Chadians using that we dont have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast / How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.