Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

A True Love Story! The Banker Who Fell For His Customer - Grace And Henry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Love Story! The Banker Who Fell For His Customer - Grace And Henry (611 Views)

Checkout Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Anita And Henry / A True Love Story : Another proposal ! The Banker Who Fell For His Customer / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A True Love Story! The Banker Who Fell For His Customer - Grace And Henry by Hallexander(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
How we met
Henry: I am a staff in one of the Nigerian Banks and on this faithful Wednesday morning I had to attend to a lot of customers on the queue alongside my colleagues.
I want to be very close to someone I respect and admire and have somebody who feels the same way about me.
Lo and behold i saw this beauty (omalicha) on the queue. I wanted to be the one to attend to her so I quickly rushed the people i was attending to and gbam, she was in front of me. I said a quick hello and she replied with a very formal tone and before i knew what was going on she had left.
For you see, each day, I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
But as fate would have it she kept coming to the bank for one transaction or the other due to the nature of her job and that’s how we became friends. I would always complement on her dressing, her nails or hair when she’s around cos i love to see that smile on her face.
Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
Though she was already in a relationship at that time but i never gave up. Some way, some how she agreed to go out on a date with me and there and then she opened up about so many things ,that was when i knew she was the one ...i just felt it
Her calm yet‘stubborn’acts was what actually attracted me.
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
Grace: Okay my job demands that i visit the bank on a regular. I never noticed him until he started throwing complements at me whenever am around. If its not my hair its my nails or anything sha..lol then i was forced to notice him.
Charming Grace
I sha gisted my besty bout him and she told me she knew him and that he had actually been begging her to introduce me to him but she didn’t know how to tell me cos i was sooooo not interested in‘man’wahala to think i was even in a complicated relationship at that time.
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
After all the shakara i agreed to go out on a date with him and then i got to know him better. I found him really attractive but just needed to be sure and take my time so i still did small shakara even after the date.
After much thinking and waiting and prayer, i decided to give it a shot. The beginning of our relationship wasn’t all that rosy but each time we tried to quit we got a hundred other reasons why we shouldn’t and here we are today. Doesn’t even feel like we have ever quarrelled...lol
His sense of humour and jovial nature attracted me to him.
Proposal story:
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
Henry: I had got her ring and kept it for over a month just thinking of the right place and time to pop the question. Her best friend’s wedding came up and they were supposed to have an after wedding party the next day so i decided to cease the opportunity
I planned with her besty’s husband but the D-day at queen’s bar Eleguchi came and the people i planned with to pull the surprise were stuck in traffic...choi! i needed to change plans and do it fast.
I quickly went to the manager and told them my intentions so they quickly arranged something for me. When they were set, i took my baby to the dance floor, we danced for a while and then it all began. The MC stopped the music and we were at the middle of the floor. She was beckoning on me for us to go sit down cos she didn’t understand what we were still doing there even after the music. Before she knew it, i went down on my knee and asked her to be part of my forever. And of course she said YES.
Grace,
I have fallen hopelessly in love with you. Take me into your arm s&into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to be spend the rest of my life with you.”
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Henry...waiting for this priceless moment all my life!
I love you because you bring out the best in me, and holding on to that thought, I sincerely believe that just by being with you shall bring out the best life I ever could live
Grace: A day after my besty’s wedding we went to the beach for a party she organised with her husband. We got there and the people that even organised it weren’t around. Was just angry so i helped myself with suya to calm me down (yes i love suya!). After some time he asked me to dance so we got dancing. Though i noticed he was a bit distracted looking here and there so i asked and he said he invited someone and he had to look for the person.
Before i knew what was going on MC stopped the dj and just i and Henry were in the middle of the dance floor. I was so shy cos everybody was now looking at us. MC started saying some things about love and as i turned back to leave, Le Boo was on one knee and people started screaming. He said the most beautiful things to me and popped the question....i was just laughing anyhow and nodding...and he slipped that beautiful ring in my finger.
To us, our future has just begun
Don't you just love these two!
Grace and Henry will walk down the aisle in a few months from now and their wedding photos and details will be published Here
SOURCE:: hallexander

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Person For Me / How To Meet Your Lover Online / Do "Pretty" Girls Have Better Genes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.