Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. (11715 Views)

AFCON Final: Cameroon Beat Egypt 2-1 To Win African Cup Of Nation / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) / Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by chichriso: 5:34am On Feb 05, 2015
merited, who will ever invite Amaechi to such an honouring event in Africa?
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by chinex276(m): 5:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Does dis call 4 a celebration?
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2015
LajaLaba:
U guys are loosing it!I no send anybody o o Fashola inclusive yeye undecided
We are not losing anything hun.

ok ooo if you say so oo grin
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by harizonal123(m): 6:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Numerous achievements indeed! After 8 years in power the state capital Asaba cannot even boost of a single stadium where sports invent can be held
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by gabicon: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Strides or the money they will drop after the game?
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by LajaLaba: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
We are not losing anything hun.

ok ooo if you say so oo grin
Wake up!
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2015
LajaLaba:
Wake up!
I have been awake since 5:30 am grin

1 Like

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by bettercreature(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2015
I wonder where This Okpabio man is getting money to do all he is doing
This further shows how other governors are mismanaging their funds

2 Likes

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by LajaLaba: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
I have been awake since 5:30 am grin
Are u sure?GEJ till when then?
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2015
LajaLaba:
Are u sure?GEJ till when then?
Till Buhari learn to dance shoki wink
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by LajaLaba: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
Till Buhari learn to dance shoki wink
LMAO grin look at this guy!so u think Pa Buhari wont be able rock shoki
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2015
LajaLaba:
LMAO grin look at this guy!so u think Pa Buhari wont be able rock shoki
If he can then my grandma na virgin
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by LajaLaba: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
If he can then my grandma na virgin
Wake up guy this is old soldier we are talking about undecided the old man will even rock sekem join!
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2015
LajaLaba:
Wake up guy this is old soldier we are talking about undecided the old man will even rock sekem join!
If I hear we? Which waist? You can also tell me he rocks things all night with Aisha tongue

Wetin!!!
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Opinedecandid(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Elliotwiz1:
undecidedboring..next

Boring?
Just because it is not a pro apc news.
I PITY UNA!
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by LajaLaba: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:
If I hear we? Which waist? You can also tell me he rocks things all night with Aisha tongue

Wetin!!!
Baba na machine trust me or abi u dey take style eye Aisha ni shocked
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Humblesam(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2015
danielmichael:
That's ndito akwa ibom for you ooo..

The best governor so far

Governor godswill akpabio

Mabasi...

Atang akpaniko!! Godswill edi uko eren-owo.

1 Like

Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by Willgates(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
nijanigga:

with the masses money? shame on them. Their states still lack, power, road, good hospitals. Thieves is what they are. stole state wealth to promote their images.

Don't quote me again please
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by agabaI23(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
LajaLaba:
Baba na machine trust me or abi u dey take style eye Aisha ni shocked
Which kain machine?

Eye who? Aisha? No way!!!
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by IGWISE(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
danielmichael:
That's ndito akwa ibom for you ooo..

The best governor so far

Governor godswill akpabio

Mabasi...
da afo ado ayin akwa ibom?
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by danielmichael(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
IGWISE:
da afo ado ayin akwa ibom?
Daa ete no try me ooo
Ndo ata ayin uruan.

Nkongkongkong
Ukpabio,iyaryor
Re: CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. by IGWISE(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
danielmichael:

Daa ete no try me ooo
Ndo ata ayin uruan.

Nkongkongkong
Ukpabio,iyaryor
Daa ami ndo ata amanisong ayin nsit atai,
Nsit isongo iya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium / NPFL: Sunshine Stars Vs Warri Wolves Fc (2 - 1) On 18 June 2015 / Serena And Venus Williams To Visit Nigeria In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.