Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? (2506 Views)

rome / I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2015

A man certain came home one day and
found his wife with another man in his bedroom.
Instead of shouting or beating both of them, he just
looked at them and went back to the sitting room.
He switched on the Television and started watching
some gospel videos. The wife and the boyfriend
were in panic. The boyfriend dressed up and came
by the
sitting room then he said, "Sir am sorry for sleeping
with your wife".
The husband replied, "It happens you can
go..."
The boyfriend left. The wife never came out from
the bedroom till it
was time to sleep.

The husband switched off the
Television and went to sleep in the bedroom.
He found his wife sitting on the
floor crying.

The husband never said anything or even asking
her. He just slept on his bed and covered himself
with some blankets.

In the morning when he woke
up, he found his wife dead. The wife committed
suicide in the middle of night as her husband was
sleeping. The husband was jailed for 20
years for murder.

**now the Question is:
→Who was not fair_?←.
1. The husband,
2. The wife or
3. The law_?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
The law! tongue

the husband didn't kill his wife she committed suicide yeah!
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by holatin(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
destiny !!!
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Tymax(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na wa o. And I was boiling on behalf of the guy sha. I need to relax. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by djeezy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nneka123:
The law! tongue

the husband didn't kill his wife she committed suicide yeah!
Which law? He had a bad lawyer who failed to establish reasonable doubt.@topic, what's the title of this 9ja movie script?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
the wife was stupid joor,why'd she have to kill herselfundecided...plus I dont think think the law was unfair,people would definitely believe he murdered his wife..oh wellundecided
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Naavah(f): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Husband embarassed
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
Which law? He had a bad lawyer who failed to establish reasonable doubt.@topic, what's the title of this 9ja movie script?
so it's whose fault then? his lawyer?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Silent treatment kills faster than ebola.... When ever you have issues with loved ones, please say it there and then. Never sleep till you solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:

Bro stuff like this doesn't happen in naija movies
If its were in nigerian movie and the husband happens to be Jim iyke... Oya u sef know the rest grin
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by mhyra(f): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Aww, this is sad.. embarassed
silence! A powerful word unsaid
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by djeezy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nneka123:
so it's whose fault then? his lawyer?
The provision of the law is there and penalty for murder. If the defence lawyer is unable to establish reasonable doubt and the case against the accused is compelling, then the court will convict devoid of doubt.
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Naavah:
Husband embarassed
Hmmm, interesting

But why Do u think its the husband?

What are your reason(s)?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by djeezy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro stuff like this doesn't happen in naija movies
If its were in nigerian movie and the husband happens to be Jim iyke... Oya u sef know the rest grin
grin grin But wait o, what kind of man will keep quiet when he can kill both of them and the defence of provocation will avail him provided it is effectuated in the heat of passion.
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
...plus I dont think think the law was unfair,people would definitely believe he murdered his wife..oh wellundecided

Well Said chica

So, are u trying to say its the Husband who was unfair?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
mhyra:
Aww, this is sad.. embarassed
silence! A powerful word unsaid

Yes..that's true!

Over to the topic

Who do U think was unfair? smiley
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
grin grin But wait o, what kind of man will keep quiet when he can kill both of them and the defence of provocation will avail him provided it is effectuated in the heat of passion.

A man like me cool
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by djeezy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
alberto2k:

A man like me cool
if I hear. Wait until it happens to you, let's see if you will not snap.
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
if I hear. Wait until it happens to you, let's see if you will not snap.

I'm for real bruh

But... I don't pray that happens to me, that shiii gonna hurt iswear! angry
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by mhyra(f): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
alberto2k:

Yes..that's true!

Over to the topic

Who do U think was unfair? smiley
the husby.. He didnt say anythin. Yet said EVERYTHING.
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by falconey(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2015
How will the law jail the husband for a suicide?.....didn't the op signified she committed suicide?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by yemicoal(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2015
I blame GMB lost certificate angry
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by sarmiie(m): 12:25am On Feb 05, 2015
djeezy:

bless you jare........

they were no strangulation marks on her neck
no punctures or holes to suggest stab wounds or gunshot wounds
autopsy did not show signs of poison

and he was jailed??

i swear ehn, d lawyer go hear am!!!
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 12:25am On Feb 05, 2015
falconey:
How will the law jail the husband for a suicide?.....didn't the op signified she committed suicide?

Everyone would think he killed her..

Only few would believe that she really committed suicide
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2015
yemicoal:
I blame GMB lost certificate angry

undecided
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by djeezy(m): 6:23am On Feb 05, 2015
sarmiie:

bless you jare........

and he was jailed??

Haha Nice points bro.
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2015
sarmiie:

bless you jare........

and he was jailed??

confam!

U dey reason better than ur ancestors wink
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:

Well Said chica

So, are u trying to say its the Husband who was unfair?
no the husband wasn't unfair...that's probably how he deals with anger and stuff,I know cos thats how I am when I'm angry,I just shut down and blank everyone...sooo in my opinion the wife was both stupid and unfair...she shouldn't have cheated on her husband and even when she now killed herself they convicted the guy of murder,even in death she's still unfair sef...
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2015
jemimaa01:
no the husband wasn't unfair...that's probably how he deals with anger and stuff,I know cos thats how I am when I'm angry,I just shut down and blank everyone...sooo in my opinion the wife was both stupid and unfair...she shouldn't have cheated on her husband and even when she now killed herself they convicted the guy of murder,even in death she's still unfair sef...
Nice point

And what about the law, don't u think they're more unfair for convicting the husband for a crime he did not commit ?

Good morning smiley
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Silence is dangerous too. If I did something bad, I would prefer you get angry and put your feelings out there so that it can be resolved by both parties. But silence can be a weapon at times.
We can't blame the man for not showing his anger. We may blame the wife and maybe the law too.
P.S. why didn't the wife wake her hubby up to apologise.?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Rulloor(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2015
temitak:
Silence is dangerous too. If I did something bad, I would prefer you get angry and put your feelings out there so that it can be resolved by both parties. But silence can be a weapon at times.
We can't blame the man for not showing his anger. We may blame the wife and maybe the law too.
P.S. why didn't the wife wake her hubby up to apologise.?
smiley imagine that she had always been Mrs perfect, pointing out her husband's mistakes, always criticizing him. Then he caught her in such a compromising position. The guilt would have been unbearable especially because he didn't utter a word but expressed silent disappointment.

Sometimes silence can deal a more painful blow than harsh words.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:

A man certain came home one day and
found his wife with another man in his bedroom.
Instead of shouting or beating both of them, he just
looked at them and went back to the sitting room.
He switched on the Television and started watching
some gospel videos. The wife and the boyfriend
were in panic. The boyfriend dressed up and came
by the
sitting room then he said, "Sir am sorry for sleeping
with your wife".
The husband replied, "It happens you can
go..."
The boyfriend left. The wife never came out from
the bedroom till it
was time to sleep.

The husband switched off the
Television and went to sleep in the bedroom.
He found his wife sitting on the
floor crying.

The husband never said anything or even asking
her. He just slept on his bed and covered himself
with some blankets.

In the morning when he woke
up, he found his wife dead. The wife committed
suicide in the middle of night as her husband was
sleeping. The husband was jailed for 20
years for murder.

**now the Question is:
→Who was not fair_?←.
1. The husband,
2. The wife or
3. The law_?

all 3
most of all the husband

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Ladies Dont Talk Sexually Openly? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.