Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. (10641 Views)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by Humblegoodman(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
It was like a joke when a friend of mine told me about the efficacy of samsu oil. I tried it, lo and behold it was a "bomb". That fateful night,while the show was going on, she was asking me whether i took sex enhancing drugs, and i answered in the negative. By then i was in the 5th round and was ready for more. She was already begging me to stop.She was down and out. while she was asleep, i entered the bathroom and called my friend who introduced me to samsu oil "O'boy you been want make i commit murder ?" my friend laughed and said " you aint't seen nothing yet. "This is samsu oil for you"he teased.

Since i started using samsu oil, my sexual relationship with my sweet heart has improved tremendously. infact, she now respects me and showers me with praises. She now calls me so many pet names that i have never heard before-like Janta bulala, rocky kotiko, coco d' finest, looting lutata etc. she is so fond of me these days . some times i begin to wonder where she got all the pet names from.

My peeps, you can get your Samsu oil today, if you are desirous of improving on your sex life. your partner will adore you. it does the following;
1. It produces male strength and give you stamina and durability in sexual intercourse.
2. It corrects poor erection and premature ejaculation.
3. it makes you to last longer in bed.

It is made of Zingiberis rhizoma extract and mycroetices Fluid. It is manufactured by P.D SAMSU COY in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The beauty of samsu oil is that it has no side effects. Give it a try today and you will be happy you did. call me on 08032004672. You can also google samsu oil for more information. let's go there.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by murphyrichy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
that's good all these names for you alone, I must commend you for being a professional marketer.

1 Like

Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by jworos(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2015
guys b using it since 200BC...
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by alberto2k(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Samsu ko shamshudeen ni undecided
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by igbanbajo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
I lend my voice to the efficacy of Samsu Oil.
She will beg you to stop. Just make sure you use the right quantity. Right quantity in the sense that it comes concentrated, you may have to dilute it with water, otherwise you may not come for hours on end. Use with care.

Again, I agree that it's a function of the sensitivity of your tool and how your body reacts. I advise you start with a little quantity and adjust as necessary.

All the best.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by tonero230(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Humblegoodman:

It was like a joke when a friend of mine told me about the efficacy of samsu oil. I tried it, lo and behold it was a "bomb". That fateful night,while the show was going on, she was asking me whether i took sex enhancing drugs, and i answered in the negative. By then i was in the 5th round and was ready for more. She was already begging me to stop.She was down and out. while she was asleep, i entered the bathroom and called my friend who introduced me to samsu oil "O'boy you been want make i commit murder ?" my friend laughed and said " you aint't seen nothing yet. "This is samsu oil for you"he teased.

Since i started using samsu oil, my sexual relationship with my sweet heart has improved tremendously. infact, she now respects me and showers me with praises. She now calls me so many pet names that i have never heard before-like Janta bulala, rocky kotiko, coco d' finest, looting lutata etc. she is so fond of me these days . some times i begin to wonder where she got all the pet names from.

My peeps, you can get your Samsu oil today, if you are desirous of improving on your sex life. your partner will adore you. it does the following;
1. It produces male strength and give you stamina and durability in sexual intercourse.
2. It corrects poor erection and premature ejaculation.
3. it makes you to last longer in bed.

It is made of Zingiberis rhizoma extract and mycroetices Fluid. It is manufactured by P.D SAMSU COY in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The beauty of samsu oil is that it has no side effects. Give it a try today and you will be happy you did. call me on 08032004672. You can also google samsu oil for more information. let's go there.

Is it more active than buruntashi or are the same thing
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by Sibrah: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol . . . O P your marketing na unparallel one oh! She no dey call you diesel engine join?
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by chigoizie7(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Abeg, u no tell us d dosage, how many bottles to drink? Or how many spoons to drink,

Tell us, b4 person go finish the whole bottle.

1 Like

Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by capsule(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
chigoizie7:
Abeg, u no tell us d dosage, how many bottles to drink? Or how many spoons to drink,

Tell us, b4 person go finish the whole bottle.
. Nt for internal consumption bro, lolz...external application...
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by chigoizie7(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
capsule:
. Nt for internal consumption bro, lolz...external application...

Oopz, I am a novice after all.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by tycoon3(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2016
please how can i get this in ijebu ode....
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by Kombahifukperem: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
tycoon3:
please how can i get this in ijebu ode....
Please how were you able to get this thing in Ogun state and how much?
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by tycoon3(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kombahifukperem:

Please how were you able to get this thing in Ogun state and how much?
I only went to a big supermarket and the woman gave me time to come back which was available wen I returned

You can always get it in a big supermarket or pharmacy, sometimes this local phamist can help get it too on order
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. by Kombahifukperem: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2018
tycoon3:

I only went to a big supermarket and the woman gave me time to come back which was available wen I returned

You can always get it in a big supermarket or pharmacy, sometimes this local phamist can help get it too on order
How much did you get this?

(1) (Reply)

20 Places To Have Sex Before You Die / A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.