Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? (10399 Views)

Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by rasheylaw(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ahh, the age-old question – how long should intercourse last? Or better yet, how long do women want for intercourse to last?

This is a vital question that comes to every man’s mind ever so often.

And, believe it or not, this is one of the most frequently googled questions by men and it is approximately 65,000 times a month to be exact.

That’s certainly a big number and for that reason, it would be a shame for us to leave it unanswered.

The most important thing to know is, luckily, you don’t need to worry about the actual duration of s*x, Most people don’t like it marathon and women are part of them.

But, before we venture any further, you need to know a thing or two about the bedroom fantasies girls are silent about.

Now, let’s take a look at what research says about this topic.

Scientists have researched s&xual stamina and found a large gap between how long s$x lasts and how long people would like it to last.

A study of 500 couples worldwide proved that the average s$xual intercourse lasts only 5.4 minutes – with or without a condom.

However, proved by a more recent study, most s$x therapists agree that s$x should last between 7 and 13 minutes.

Many men are bothered by the idea of ​​having short s$x but the most important thing is that extra-long s$x is not what most women want.

It’s not about quantity, it’s about quality.

Most women say they would prefer to spend extra time on pre-intimacy, which is a much greater predictor of a female orgasm than long-lasting s$x.

Fact is women need longer pre-intimacy than men, but that doesn’t mean you need to leave her without sleep and make her feel tired the next day instead of refreshed and satisfied.

However long it lasts, the most important thing is to make her feel wanted and special. And if you need a little bit more help, then check out these dating and relationship tips and tricks.

Believe us, this way you will achieve more in 3 minutes than you would in 3 hours of average intercourse.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
as long as you can give it to her, coupled with as long as she can take it.... while you remember that the focus is to PLEASURE one another in every possible ways. just fukcing aimlessly is useless, even if you fukc her for 6hs straight.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by sylve11: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
rasheylaw:

However, proved by a more recent study, most s$x therapists agree that s$x should last between 7 and 13 minutes.

Many men are bothered by the idea of ​​having short s$x but the most important thing is that extra-long s$x is not what most women want.

It’s not about quantity, it’s about quality.

Most women say they would prefer to spend extra time on pre-intimacy, which is a much greater predictor of a female orgasm than long-lasting s$x.

Fact is women need longer pre-intimacy than men, but that doesn’t mean you need to leave her without sleep and make her feel tired the next day instead of refreshed and satisfied.

However long it lasts, the most important thing is to make her feel wanted and special. And if you need a little bit more help, then check out these dating and relationship tips and tricks.

Believe us, this way you will achieve more in 3 minutes than you would in 3 hours of average intercourse.

Honestly, I make out without considering timing. I only let her/them be when her/their legs quivers and her/their grip(s) on me seems as if she/they wanna murder me. Then at the end she'd/they'd say "Honey, I love you".

Isn't that quantity + quality? cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Stacyomolola(f): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Its more about the quality than quantity grin

12 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Its more about the quality than quantity grin
Speaking like a virgin, comut here jareh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by luscioustrish(f): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
pre-intimacy is very important, then make us cum grin

13 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by internationalman(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Don't listen to what women or anyone tell you.

I mean, since when do women mean what they say or say what they mean.

The harder and rougher you fûck her, the more she loves and keeps coming back to you...

Have you ever fûcked your girl to the point where her legs quivered; just observe her behavior toward you and compare it to other softcore sex times.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by illicit(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
5 mins don do, na exam?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by lagusboyyy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES: This is a complicated and tricky question to ask.

Some woman just want only the cozy and love making with the man they love(short sex) while some want hard pounding and long hours of coitus.

So basically,it all boils down to individual women and preference.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
Speaking like a virgin, comut here jareh.
Who are u
Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Kissiemu(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nna men!

Every woman no be the same nah!. Sex end when prick fall. So everything wey u wan do do am before prick fall.

What can a niggah do?

14 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by meobizy(f): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
The largest sexual organ humans possess is between their ears. Stimulate their brains and you’ve caught them.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
internationalman:
The harder and rougher you fûck her, the more she loves and keeps coming back to you...
Have you ever fûcked your girl to the point where her legs quivered; just observe her behavior toward you and compare it to other softcore sex times.

do you really believe the above?
so you believe that fukcing someone like they stole something from you is actually pleasurable to "all" women?
or is it that you mistakenly believe that moaning of pleasure is the same as moaning in discomfort?

9 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by internationalman(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

do you really believe the above?
so you believe that fukcing someone like they stole something from you is actually pleasurable to "all" women?
or is it that you mistakenly believe that moaning of pleasure is the same as moaning in discomfort?

Ain't no such thing as gently fûcking a girl.. There's only gently smooching a girl.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2020
My own is, when dealing with a girl,do only what you want.
Most of them are confused and indecisive about everything.
Just let everything go your way, the ones that are actually opinionated will eventually speak their mind.
Why do you think there are so many versions of opinions of women on every topic, so that vary very greatly.
Women aren't complicated, they're just confused.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2020
internationalman:
Ain't no such thing as gently fûcking a girl.. There's only gently smooching a girl.

there is a huge difference between being gentle AND fucking someone as hard/rough as you possibly can (with total disregard for that person's wellbeing/pleasure/satisfaction)

imagine what you are saying bro: all women like to be fukced HARD and ROUGH.... really!?!?!?

Rgade:
My own is, when dealing with a girl,do only what you want.
Most of them are confused and indecisive about everything.
Just let everything go your way, the ones that are actually opinionated will eventually speak their mind.
Why do you think there are so many versions of opinions of women on every topic, so that vary very greatly.
Women aren't complicated, they're just confused.

you my friend is what is known out there as a SELFISH LOVER... you only care about yourself, and nobody else (probably why women may be confused/indecisive around you)
if you dont have a clue what women want in the bedroom then why dont you try a lil bit of everything and see what starts her engine (and focus on just that) instead of being self centered?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by cooooooks(m): 1:18am On Jul 25, 2020
It takes two to tango.

You and your partner must be on the same page.
luscioustrish:
Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 1:22am On Jul 25, 2020
There is power in the tongue angry

3 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by cooooooks(m): 2:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Don't be a selfish lover, that will make your partner dislike sex.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by ednut1(m): 2:25am On Jul 25, 2020
internationalman:

a friend who does this say they always come back lol
Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by RaptObserver: 2:37am On Jul 25, 2020
A man should focus on satisfying himself first. An average woman would be most satisfied when the man is satisfied. Except he is gigolo paid to satisfy the woman. But if it is a mutually emotional relationship, no big deal about length of time cos the expression of satisfaction from the man makes the woman most fulfilled and appreciated. No go do pass yourself.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by HomerTimpson: 3:36am On Jul 25, 2020
luscioustrish:
we will...thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Judybash93(m): 3:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Just let her have an orgasm and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by HarunaWest(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Pocohontas Cum and contribute oooh.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by phemmyfour: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2020
luscioustrish:
even if its for 5mins
Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by degamonn: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2020
As a matter fact, do we have sex to satisfy ladies or ourselves? we do everything possible to win them, we plead to have sex as if though they are doing us favour. After 5 -6 minutes I cum, an u sey eno do u. It is non of my buz.
Once I am satisfied shikina!i. I will not kill myself to please anybody. After all, vibrator ful market.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by luscioustrish(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2020
HomerTimpson:
we will...thanks

Lol
Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Focus on the end goal which is making her climax. Some ladies take like forever to experience orgasm during sex. It can be frustrating for both partners, despite the pre-intimacy involved.
Look for what turns her on to start with, and work with it. Sex I not meant to be like Engineering Mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by luminouz(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2020
How many times una go create this thread topic naaaa....? undecided

Last for one year naaaa

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Scot1255: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Some gals are like guys. When they cum once, they r so satisfied that they don't want to continue. Other gals can keep cuming as long as d sex last. A gal can cum in less than 10 mins of pounding(not putting pre-intimacy into consideration)

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2020
luscioustrish:
How can i do it?

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2020
luscioustrish:
Jeez blood of Holofernes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Ways Guys Request For Sex (very Cool) / To The Sweetest Guy Ever! / This Will Upset Some People And Accusations Will Fly But,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.