Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi (14419 Views)

$43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari will fail & corruption/ insurgency will disappear. If u think u can live to continue to perpetrating crime afta bn defeated,u wil die1

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by kingthreat(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2015
barracud3r:
Amaechi's lips is as big as kpomo. the shape of his lips looks like he is sucking on the thing below .

That's someone's father for goodness sakes. If your dad were a celeb and someone says he does the same, how will you feel?

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by senerio: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2015
upcrown2512:
When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power
we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy.
Under the administration of President Goodluck
Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last
one year alone.
▶Can someone please explain to me how it got
so high in 4 years and what exactly they were
subsidising with the extra one trillion naira?
■When the Obasanjo government left power in
2007 the country was no longer in debt and the 30
billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when
he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off.
Today, under the administration of Jonathan, our
country is back in debt to the tune of 41 billion
dollars (both foreign and domestic) and we are still
borrowing.
▶Can someone please tell me what the loans
were used for and whether we will ever be able to
pay them off?
■Foreign reserve nko? # Depleted .
▶Can someone please tell me where all the
money went?
■When the Obasanjo administration left power in
2007 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude
Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999.
Today we do not have one dollar left in that
account because the money has been squandered
and the account scrapped.
▶Can someone explain to me who spent that
money and precisely what it was spent on?
▶▶Can someone please tell me precisely what
has happened to this man Jonathan and what has
got into his head? This government is not only
# weak, it not only lacks # direction but it is also
# insensitive and #callous . ▶President Jonathan,
the King #Rehoabam of our time, has hardened his
heart unto # destruction , just like Pharaoh once did,
and he has fallen into the trap that has been set
for him by God and by his enemies.
May the Lord save Nigeria from this # mess and
from this weak man and may the Nigerian people
themselves # WakeUP from their # accursed
# slumber and take their destiny into their own
hands.
▶The smell of religious war, sectarian violence,
regional and ethnic conflict, insecurity, untold
suffering, rampant poverty and economic hardship
is in
the air. Nigerians are divided as never before and
our country is slowly crumbling and dying before
our very eyes.
●Who will save Nigeria?
●Who will stand up and say enough is enough?
●Who will pull us back from the brink? ●Who can
we count on to take the bull by the horns and do
the right thing?
▶▶ There must be a lawful and democratic
# change.
doroapc dorokettle calling pot black
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by benson81(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2015
EmoBoy:
After chopping rivers state money for fourteen years, its now you want to repent abi?
its sixteen years my broda! Eight as speaker n eight as governor!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2015
phabulux:

SeverusSnape,

That got me cracking.
cheesy
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by brainpower(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2015
I wonder the reaction on their faces when he was preaching against corruption cos everyone that was present there has gained from his corrupt government. If they really want to be sincere just like he has asked them to, it means they won't even vote Buhari cos they know that Amaechi is corruption personified. The hypocrisy in APC is what's annoying me most. Tinubu is their national leader, Amaechi is their chief financier, Okorocha is their chief 419, OBJ who created this so called bad govt is their chief navigator, name them. If Dakuku hasn't spent money in his campaign, he has spent more than 2billion naira, so where did the money come from? Yes, he is right, Nigerians want change, but not the change if backwardness, he agrees that it is possilbe that APC may be bringing backward change but he doesn't care cos he is banking on the hunger for change from Nigerians. Anyway 14th is around the corner.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by ceejayluv(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2015
In Pete Edochie's voice - "It will disappeaaaar, Fiaam!!"...

Story for Odin...

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by centmichael101(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Story 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by phabulux: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
PlutoLA:

Did you also read in that same article where it was stated that GEJ made the same oil well deal with Tinubu if he can help him win in the SW but didn't fulfill it? I know you would have skipped that part

Jonathan's supporters ought to be put in a room labelled 'The Irrational' and sealed for the safety of ordinary Nigerians.

They think we are as foolish, as dumb, as deprived of rational thinking as they. They keep forgetting that we know them for whom they are: thieves, hungry dogs, charlatans, morons, liars and (I must give this the definite article) The Depraved.

Exhibiting this crass irrationality, sir, only proves my case. You may be a fool, but, we are not all fools. How unthinking can a man get than to believe all the falsehood you people peddle?

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by yemdogg: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This got me laughing grin
Change by force!
Starting with Tinubu, Atiku and you noise maker (Amaechi).
Bunch of thieving Anti kworuftion crusaders. grin

My brother I tire o.....fighting corruption with a team of thieves
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by bejeria101(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
So buhari don turn eraser? So he is going to come and kill everybody rite,CRAce man get a brain abeg
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The PDP now still has a lot of lovely corrupt birds....including some who should have been punished ages ago.
This I agree and so does APC. The way to fight corruption in a country like ours is not by detaining the corrupt folks as the primary step. Do you know how many corrupt politicians have been detainied in the past? Yet corruption is still rocking our government. What should be done is to truncate all the channels they use in satisfying their corrupt yearnings. After this is successfully done, you can start detaining. This is what I see Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan doing. He is on a strategic plan to limit corruption to the bearert minimum in Nigeria. A vote for him will do you good.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by anytexy: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Change by force!
You made my day.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by chichriso: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2015
I pity those people that will vote for Buhari.
By the way is Amaechi that is talking should be the first to be arrested. He is evil in form of human being.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2015
anytexy:
You made my day.
smiley ....I'm honoured sir.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by M4gunners: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2015
Corruption will disappear in Nigeria and reappear into Amaechi, Atiku and Baba Tinubu aka Otalkin na do of Lagos ATM CARD i guess what Amaechi means.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2015
yemdogg:

My brother I tire o.....fighting corruption with a team of thieves
Don't mind the pretenders.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Gondonu: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2015
;DJust imagine this governor of a man.So he now acknowledged that himself is corruption that it'll take another fraudulent Buhari government to stop it with the likes of Atiku,Tinubu Saraki etc? I can't laugh @ this "progressive" country men
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Togom: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2015
As a governor,can't you prosecute those perm.Secs that that landed properties not genuinely procured? You are waiting for Buhari to send them to jail,then you are not bold to arrest them,may be you are avoiding accusing finger on you.
Can you tell Nigerians what Buhari achieved when he plotted a coup against Shagari.Show us the roads,the railways,the Universities he built?.
When you are warning your people to beware of Buhari are you exempted?
You succeed in puting fear on your people and not asking them to follow your footsteps.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Change by force!

It's even a shame and an indictment on GEJ that the Tinubus and Atikus you guys say are corrupt cannot be prosecuted.

Tinubu was prosecuted by ICPC and he was found not guilty of any of the charges. Atiku was never prosecuted to the best of my knowledge and if he has any case to answer, why not the incorrigible Jonathan prosecute him?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by M4gunners: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:

It's even a shame and an indictment on GEJ that the Tinubus and Atikus you guys say are corrupt cannot be prosecuted.

Tinubu was prosecuted by ICPC and he was found not guilty of any of the charges. Atiku was never prosecuted to the best of my knowledge and if he has any case to answer, why not the incorrigible Jonathan prosecute him?
Was Obj prosecuted? Was IBB prosecuted too? I guess u know the answer!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2015
I guess, buhari will just wave his magic wand on corruption and it will disappear. Be realistic Amaechi!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2015
EmoBoy:
After chopping rivers state money for fourteen years, its now you want to repent abi?
gej should also repent today,so that we wil have peace.buhari till gej repent.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by victors123: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2015
Who are they deceive? Corruption!!! I can't stop laughing useless people thieve they talk say corruption will stop if buhari win!!! I pity Buhari he didn't knw ppl who sorrounding him they are thieves wif corrupted blood!!!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Louislewis: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2015
[size=16pt]Amaechi, in your state where you governed, have you wiped out corruption? Are you not ashamed that a church is helping you to construct roads? Where are the monthly allocations given to your state by the federal government? Amaechi, what have you achieved with them? You have questions to answer. If somebody like you could miss-managed fund allocated to your state without anything to show for it, and somebody like you is also dancing around Buhari. If Buhari could scale through his careers without WAEC certificate, I doubt the kind of war against corruption result Buhari will achieve. You should seal up your mouth.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by udy4real(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Is this Amaechi talking?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by chrisxxx(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Hey! I wish it was possible for Buhari to win. This would cause Amaechi to disappear. Did I hear him say corruption will disappear? Corruption personified!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Spaxon(f): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2015
why won't corruption stop when they [APC] are d brain behind it
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2015
We the great Rivers has rejected Amaechi cos of His selfishness ambition and His illegal movement against Nigeria President,

Assuming the candidate that Amaechi wanted to become his vice president won, Amaechi could ve said His is the best man either,now buhari is the best man for amaechi,

Apc has disconnected amaechi from His vission of becoming Nigeria vice president,
Ekiti apc governorship candidate disappointed amaechi,
River state Top 10 Royal mentors has disappointed Amaechi,
Now buhari is making use of Amaechi as a playing field but soon He will be send to an exile by his own buhari.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by mustymatic(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2015
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri
school,
I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before
Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild
animals only
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars
I will vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG,
HEPATISTIS,
CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW
DISEASE
I Will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive
during his tenure,
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to
government and get approval before they urinate,
defecate, eat or drink,
Tell me that Nigeria would be better than paradise in
4years if i vote Goodluck,
Last one?
If you like kill or kidnap Buhari
I will still Vote for his Picture...
Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards,
save your time, and leave me alone,

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by swagwu(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2015
DISAPPEAR ....just like that chai this goat funny ooo

#GEJ till 2090!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by orli: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2015
My people, nigerians need change yes bt not( any type) of change APC are preaching. Therefore...............

Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manufacturers Abandon Discos For Private Power Suppliers / Zoning Controversy: Why APC Presidential Primary Will Be Open To All Aspirants / I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.