Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,292 members, 7,846,324 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi (14438 Views)

$43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by ilovecritics(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2015
So after licking GEJ and PDP's butt for Years, he has now realised GEJ is the corrupt one

And BTW the corruption crusade will start with Tinubu! Bi÷ches *

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by solarview(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2015
@

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by orli: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2015
These our so called leaders amuse me some tyms. They've now chosen to be shouting corruption here and there in place of d poor masses. Decievers. Meeanwhile

GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by roselynbas(f): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2015
phabulux:

Jonathan's supporters ought to be put in a room labelled 'The Irrational' and sealed for the safety of ordinary Nigerians.

They think we are as foolish, as dumb, as deprived of rational thinking as they. They keep forgetting that we know them for whom they are: thieves, hungry dogs, charlatans, morons, liars and (I must give this the definite article) The Depraved.

Exhibiting this crass irrationality, sir, only proves my case. You may be a fool, but, we are not all fools. How unthinking can a man get than to believe all the falsehood you people peddle?

So all these insults were hulled at free thinking Nigerians that who do not support Buhari? How do you explain away Amaechi's activities which we all know is an act of revenge and not for the betterment of any Nigerian? Nor of Tinubu the purported owner of Lagos state? Please, be warned!

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by OLADD: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Pheals:
www.punchng.com/news/corruptionll-disappear-if-buhari-wins-says-amaechi/

That means Ameachi and Tinubu will disappear first after which Buhari himself will follow suit. He's a corrupt certificate-less liar.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by watchindelta(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
grin I no fit talk oh shocked so nah only civil servants corrupted? But politicians are not grin the same PDP guys that are calling PDP thieves, tomorrow if APC block all their loophole! U ppl go see the missiles of wahala way APC go face undecided grin grin am watching cool cool
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by AroOkigbo(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Kingspin:
So, Amaechi will go to jail?
I told my friends (and those who care to listen) that any anti corruption fight that doesn't keep thief.nubu and ama.echi in jail is not worth it. .. but a hoax!

2 Likes

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Why did it not disappear in 1983?

Why do we still have corruption ?

They clearly don't get it?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by ocelot2006(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin. With the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu?!!

APC, thanks for the morning joke grin grin grin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This I agree and so does APC. The way to fight corruption in a country like ours is not by detaining the corrupt folks as the primary step. Do you know how many corrupt politicians have been detainied in the past? Yet corruption is still rocking our government. What should be done is to truncate all the channels they use in satisfying their corrupt yearnings. After this is successfully done, you can start detaining. This is what I see Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan doing. He is on a strategic plan to limit corruption to the bearert minimum in Nigeria. A vote for him will do you good.
in this pdp 16yrs,if u block one way,there wil open another way,pdp cannot handle corruption,d simple way which we know buhari for,is that everyone should obey law and order.very simple,everything wil fall in line.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by anonimi: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Is Amaechi not trying too hard to minimise the impact of the huge loss of landslide FailBuhari 14th

First it was his fabricated story of N6 billion bribe to pastors WITHOUT names oh shocked
Now this broken record over-repeated LIE about the old pensioner fighting corruption. Did APCheat not say they will NOT even probe past leaders Buhari is a special interest biased looter.
Just as he allowed 53 suitcases in when he was military DICTATOR he is ready to give free pass to our WORSTEST looters who have gathered in the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

No wonder Amaechi went to beg Sule Lamido recently. Game over, man.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086461_10959475102036838054410936104823082313042774n_jpg5b2e1abf4f0ea29bd7e28a92949cb4d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091027_10806297101530125255919125925155745444757990n_jpeg0267fb1a8c2308558c8c0d86ed7f8631
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by ocelot2006(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2015
2undexy:
In politics, If Amaechi says yes, who can say no...nobody. Not even Oga Jona

The Ameachi couldn't even withstand AIG Mbu's wrath (Mbu messed him up bigtime). Is it President GEJ'S anger that he'll survive?

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by ocelot2006(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2015
phabulux:

Jonathan's supporters ought to be put in a room labelled 'The Irrational' and sealed for the safety of ordinary Nigerians.

They think we are as foolish, as dumb, as deprived of rational thinking as they. They keep forgetting that we know them for whom they are: thieves, hungry dogs, charlatans, morons, liars and (I must give this the definite article) The Depraved.

Exhibiting this crass irrationality, sir, only proves my case. You may be a fool, but, we are not all fools. How unthinking can a man get than to believe all the falsehood you people peddle?

Actually we know you clowns are foolish, dumb, and totally irrational for blindly falling for the crap being spewed by APC without looking at the facts on ground. So yeah, that pretty much describes your lot.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by 30pence: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Pheals:
www.punchng.com/news/corruptionll-disappear-if-buhari-wins-says-amaechi/

AMAECHI SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL EVERYONE, HOW MUCH HE SOLD RIVERS STATE OWNED JET TO AKWAIBOM, AND CREDIT THE STATE GOVT WITH THE BALANCE.

HE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL THE MASSES THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS MONEY MILKING PROJECT CALLED MONORAIL,

HE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL THE TRUTH HOW HE CONVERTED TIMARIV INTO A MONEY MAKING VENTURE, MILKING THE MASSES.

HE SHOULD COME OUT OPENLY AND SWEAR HE'S NOT AN OGBONI MEMBER.

HE SHOULD TELL THE MASSES WHY HIM AND HIS LAGOS STATE COUNTERPART IS SCARED OF SIGNING THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION FOI ACT INTO LAW.

KETTLES CALLING POT BLACK!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by smatadex(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2015
E no go reduce talk less of change......Mtcheww
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by 30pence: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2015
ocelot2006:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin. With the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu?!!

APC, thanks for the morning joke grin grin grin!!!

You forgot Atiku, Obasanjo, IBB, etc
Wetin remain for the masses?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Waks4sure(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

That means Ameachi and Tinubu will disappear first after which Buhari himself will follow suit. He's a corrupt certificate-less liar.
and gej is phd without thesis.u are as clueless as d zoologist.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by joeyekembele: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Would any reasonable Nigerian buy into this statement from Amaechi? He remains one of the politicians leading in corruption today.
On a serious note, who was Amaechi before he became a governor? Did he make a list in the big boy club in Nigeria? Amaechi was nobody as he had nothing to his name. But today, Amaechi has a private jet to his name. This excludes other assets worth billions of Naira. This is just after seven years in office. What do we make of this? How much does he legally earn in a month as a governor? Fellow Nigerians, disregard this man more so that he he invited the wrath of God on himself by falsefully accusing men of God of collecting 6 billion Naira from the federal government. Papa Aseboye has placed a curse on any pastor who might have collected such amount. Since it is a false news, the wrath of God and many more curses shall befall Amaechi himself.

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by rottenegg: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Yes! Corruption will disappear....be a thing of the past.........

but stealing will continue!!

1 Like

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by ngooka: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? 1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad. 2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad. 3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad. 4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you say that Goodluck is bad. 5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet you say Goodluck is bad. 6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say that Goodluck is bad. 7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and you say Goodluck is bad. 8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad. 9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you say that he is a bad President. 10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not performing. 11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad. 12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him? What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? Share if you agree that President Goodluck Jonathan deserves re-election to continue the good works.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by JEITO: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2015
In other words, Bye bye rotimi amaechi, hope we don't see you in the next life grin
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2015
So na buhari u dey wait 4 b4 u change ur corrupt ways?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by OLADD: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and gej is phd without thesis.u are as clueless as d zoologist.

Look at this mad dog. What's your father's qualification? Are you trying to compare a PHD holder with someone who could not even pass WAEC? You're disgusting!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by badesco(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Can a corrupt person eradicate corruption? No ....Therefore Gov. Ameachi has no moral authority to speak on corruption because he too is equally involved. Can he explain to the Nigerians, where he got money to buy a chopper worthy millions of dollars?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by rottenegg: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Berem.....did you just hear what ur pay masters lap dog just say?
Please we need a quote, your take or comment.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by minister2015: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2015
why is PDP so scared of AMAECHI? is it true that AMAECHI has nationwide acceptance GEJ? may be because of his anti-corrution antecedents.
SAI GMB/PYO 2015
SAI AMAECHI 2019
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Senjuchiha: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2015
EmoBoy:
After chopping rivers state money for fourteen years, its now you want to repent abi?
his name is rotifmi amaetif tifbuike
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by sampeyo: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Never!... They will never!

Change indeede, but change to what 419 or armed robber in disguise. Just take time and examine ur coligue Tinubu and his quest for 3 oil blocks isnt that curroption. Or buhary forged documents. If a graduate looking for Job at ASO Rock presents his certificate will u have the fortitude to pron his. Particular knowing fully well that , that is the new trend in APC. Pls voter for GEJ
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Senjuchiha: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2015
I prefer gej anydae anytm 2 ds 3 tif men
rotifmi amaetif tifbuike
ebola abeg tifnubu n
muhammadu boko-haritif
sai gej
sai nigeria
fail Buhari
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Senjuchiha: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2015
upcrown2512:
YOU WILL NOW UNDERSTAND OBJ BETTER...

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support Buhari."

. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria--"

Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan should Forget Second Term----"

Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"

Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult connotation

Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn of Nigeria........"

Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular candidate----"

Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians. Now its time to say goodbye---"

Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny because prayers alone can't change anything without good. leadership....."

Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."

Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of destruction...." 
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS. 

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all: 

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow: 

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel. 

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing. 

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view? 

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline. 

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns. 

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation? 

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in? 

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul 
story 4 d gods
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2015
In other words Ameachi is telling us that himself, Tinubu and the other crooks in APC would dissappear if Buhari is sworn in as President?? I'm almost tempted to vote this BH man o..but I wan see him safiticate* first grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Manufacturers Abandon Discos For Private Power Suppliers / How Aregbesola's Rift With Tinubu May Affect Their Political Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.