Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,239 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi (14436 Views)

$43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Senjuchiha: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2015
In d words of 2shotz....'no gree go sch tok say him no knw...tif!,ole!!,cary am go..u say na ur 1st tym abi no b xo?,tif!!,ole!!! cari go!!!!!when u hia 'bring waec,ur eye dn dy clear,tif!!!ole!!!!cary am go!!!!!u cm go do oluwole(forgery),abi u no dy fia?tif,ole,cary am go....buhari....ole....go do debate..tifnubu....ole.ameachi..onyoshi,cari am go...tif ole cary dm go....'
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by callmenow: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2015
The main reason why amaechi is rooting for buhari is to derail Jonathan administration claims that the will probe him after may 29. What is he afraid of? A sad vindictive olodo.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by drwebs: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2015
I don't like the way these men are just promising heaven on earth just to get the populace vote them. How can corruption disappear when Buhari comes to power? Is Buhari God? Is he going to recrteate every Nigerian? Corruption can only disappear if Buhari is the corruption himself and changes from been corrupt to been upright.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by PlutoLA(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2015
phabulux:

Jonathan's supporters ought to be put in a room labelled 'The Irrational' and sealed for the safety of ordinary Nigerians.

They think we are as foolish, as dumb, as deprived of rational thinking as they. They keep forgetting that we know them for whom they are: thieves, hungry dogs, charlatans, morons, liars and (I must give this the definite article) The Depraved.

Exhibiting this crass irrationality, sir, only proves my case. You may be a fool, but, we are not all fools. How unthinking can a man get than to believe all the falsehood you people peddle?

I think there's a gross misunderstanding here. Cuz your post seems to classify me as pro-GEJ when I am quite the opposite
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by danielmichael(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2015
He shud first begin the emancipation of corruption in himsef..

Idiot

GEJ till all corruptions dies off in nigeria
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by chuckdee4(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2015
Does that mean that Amaechi himself will disappear if Buhari wins the elections, as we speak he has not paid government workers for 3 months, if that is not corruption I don't know what else is
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

Look at this mad dog. What's your father's qualification? Are you trying to compare a PHD holder with someone who could not even pass WAEC? You're disgusting!
i hate to hear that gej is a phd holder,how can someone has phd without thesis.but u were quick to believe that buhari doesn't have waec with all d evidence,but u saTANiod were not able to prove to us that d phd without thesis is not fake.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Ijobaorun(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Change indeed, when they've started demanding for OIL WELLS and the most prominent and moneybag ministerial seats.
May God deliver Nigerians from all these selfish politifians!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Ijobaorun(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Change indeed, when they've started demanding for OIL WELLS and the most prominent and moneybag ministerial seats.
May God deliver Nigerians from all these selfish politifians!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
All those people shouting CHANGE,I don't think they know who they are dealing with,a n ex fulani military man. He'll just be laughing and smiling at all the people around him thinking he's cool with them. Tinubu and amaechi might end up being the first set of people he'll throw into jail!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by uniquefidel1991: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
I wonder how someone can fight corruption with corruption! Buhari will never have my support even if he is the last man standing.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dear Governor.
Please, will the N1B of Rivers people's "looted" by ebola when you were "fighting" him (or is it) be recovered by Buhari?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by minx80: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
I dey laugh o. APC = new set of cabal.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by samirus: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gmb Vs Gej
None of them deserve voting for...#team anti apc and pdp @ president
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The PDP now still has a lot of lovely corrupt birds....including some who should have been punished ages ago.
APC has even more. You have to agree with me that Nigeria politics is very complex. It might not be so obvious yet but Mr President is doing some major underground work in eradicating corruption.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
in this pdp 16yrs,if u block one way,there wil open another way,pdp cannot handle corruption,d simple way which we know buhari for,is that everyone should obey law and order.very simple,everything wil fall in line.
Rome was not built in a day. Nigeria government was handed over to Jonathan with so many pitfalls. You do not expect everything to change all of a sudden. Buhari on the other CANNOT eradicate corruption from Nigeria. His ideas of "war against indiscipline" does not and will not work.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by leofab(f): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
upcrown2512:
When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power
we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy.
Under the administration of President Goodluck
Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last
one year alone.
▶Can someone please explain to me how it got
so high in 4 years and what exactly they were
subsidising with the extra one trillion naira?
■When the Obasanjo government left power in
2007 the country was no longer in debt and the 30
billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when
he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off.
Today, under the administration of Jonathan, our
country is back in debt to the tune of 41 billion
dollars (both foreign and domestic) and we are still
borrowing.
▶Can someone please tell me what the loans
were used for and whether we will ever be able to
pay them off?
■Foreign reserve nko? # Depleted .
▶Can someone please tell me where all the
money went?
■When the Obasanjo administration left power in
2007 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude
Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999.
Today we do not have one dollar left in that
account because the money has been squandered
and the account scrapped.
▶Can someone explain to me who spent that
money and precisely what it was spent on?
▶▶Can someone please tell me precisely what
has happened to this man Jonathan and what has
got into his head? This government is not only
# weak, it not only lacks # direction but it is also
# insensitive and #callous . ▶President Jonathan,
the King #Rehoabam of our time, has hardened his
heart unto # destruction , just like Pharaoh once did,
and he has fallen into the trap that has been set
for him by God and by his enemies.
May the Lord save Nigeria from this # mess and
from this weak man and may the Nigerian people
themselves # WakeUP from their # accursed
# slumber and take their destiny into their own
hands.
▶The smell of religious war, sectarian violence,
regional and ethnic conflict, insecurity, untold
suffering, rampant poverty and economic hardship
is in
the air. Nigerians are divided as never before and
our country is slowly crumbling and dying before
our very eyes.
●Who will save Nigeria?
●Who will stand up and say enough is enough?
●Who will pull us back from the brink? ●Who can
we count on to take the bull by the horns and do
the right thing?
▶▶ There must be a lawful and democratic
# change.
compare the number of people that have carss in your miserable family during OBJ's Regime and the numbers now during GEJ's regime and tell me if there is any element of connectivity betwen your brain and your typing fingers?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by nickydof(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Buhari is the man!!!!

Is he a woman before?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Cityguy: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hahahahaha, see those peddling 'change' mantra! The one that deserves pity is he who does not know he's lying to himself. Beats me how they don't go into cardiac arrest each time they say the word 'corruption'. It's great gift to be able to live in denial.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Drone007: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pheals:
www.punchng.com/news/corruptionll-disappear-if-buhari-wins-says-amaechi/

Tell that to the Marines, bro. On Febuhari 14, GOODLUCK Nigeria!
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by ewosk: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin.....
nrerin

grin
riendo

For how long will you simpleton despise Wisdom...

Fight against Corruption frontied by BOLA AHMED TINUBU n Amaechi chai dis must be the Biggest 'yoke' of the century...
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by Eluwilussit(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pheals:
www.punchng.com/news/corruptionll-disappear-if-buhari-wins-says-amaechi/

Amaechi doesn't know the meaning of corruption. You don't surround yourself with corrupt men and wish corruption will go away. Wishful thinking. Only idiots believe that Buhar will stop corruption. Is Buhar going to control the governors, Senate,both federal and state houses of assemblies? He will only select his victims from other tribes and parties. A leopard doesn't change his skin simply because he can't. Buhari hasn't changed one bit. His cert saga is a faulty foundation to build on. He's not transparent. He's not honest. He has no regards for our opinions. He hates everyone that's not Hausa-Fulani. He's a coupist. He's uneducated. He's old.

Nigerians, what else do we need from this man called Buhari? What he couldn't do for himself in the last 29 urs, how can he do it for 170m people. Buhari is a failure. A product of the skewed quota system.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by hawzardic: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
u dont have to be there before u do something.my God this is some one call GENERAL and he is promising,yes nigeria is lamenting on change but not now those who keep on saying this word CHANGE, are those that want to take this Goodluck that God has finally give us, with GEJ everything is coming back to normal. i cant remember when last i fought for fuel in a fuel station because the system has change .i thank God for this request he answer his children. always Vote for the best of the best VOTE GEJ 4 2015.YES HE IS OUR MAN
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by diaj: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
people thinks like birds...corruption is a virus and only one man or an admin can stop it....
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by phabulux: 3:32am On Feb 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Actually we know you clowns are foolish, dumb, and totally irrational for blindly falling for the crap being spewed by APC without looking at the facts on ground. So yeah, that pretty much describes your lot.

ocelot2006:

Actually we know you clowns are foolish, dumb, and totally irrational for blindly falling for the crap being spewed by APC without looking at the facts on ground. So yeah, that pretty much describes your lot.

”you clowns”

You have a right, undisputed if I must be honest, to vacate your use of common sense, but, you'll be truly foolish to expect us to follow you down that lane.

I am not an APC member - in fact, I've never - in my life - supported Buhari - but, here we are presented with two evils. Jonathan represents the worse evil.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by phabulux: 3:52am On Feb 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Let me tell you about the facts on ground (since you seem to be accessing this site from Yammousoukoro): we were told that 4000 megawatts of power was generated under this government, but, where I live, we have not been visited, either in person or through bulbs, by IBDC (if that's what they are called now) in five months and two weeks.

From where you are, you may be unable to see the touted improvement this government has made on our rail lines (I'll be sure to snap a picture or two when I go out today). Couches, not of rail cars but of people, are what we are embarrassed with.

You PDP supporters are too dislocated from the reality to see all these.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by phabulux: 4:09am On Feb 06, 2015
roselynbas:

So all these insults were hulled at free thinking Nigerians that who do not support Buhari? How do you explain away Amaechi's activities which we all know is an act of revenge and not for the betterment of any Nigerian? Nor of Tinubu the purported owner of Lagos state? Please, be warned!

Dear me!

Your stock-in-trade is threat, and, you weave it quite admirably. Being a political who.re must wear you down, so, I won't take too much of your time.

On a second thought, I've changed my mind. I doubt that you have the common sense to reason logically.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by phabulux: 4:17am On Feb 06, 2015
PlutoLA:

I think there's a gross misunderstanding here. Cuz your post seems to classify me as pro-GEJ when I am quite the opposite

Noted, sir, and I ask your forgiveness.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by phabulux: 4:29am On Feb 06, 2015
30pence:

AMAECHI SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL EVERYONE, HOW MUCH HE SOLD RIVERS STATE OWNED JET TO AKWAIBOM, AND CREDIT THE STATE GOVT WITH THE BALANCE.

HE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL THE MASSES THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS MONEY MILKING PROJECT CALLED MONORAIL,

HE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL THE TRUTH HOW HE CONVERTED TIMARIV INTO A MONEY MAKING VENTURE, MILKING THE MASSES.

HE SHOULD COME OUT OPENLY AND SWEAR HE'S NOT AN OGBONI MEMBER.

HE SHOULD TELL THE MASSES WHY HIM AND HIS LAGOS STATE COUNTERPART IS SCARED OF SIGNING THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION FOI ACT INTO LAW.

KETTLES CALLING POT BLACK!

If you must expose your stupidity, expose it, at least, grammatically.
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by phabulux: 4:39am On Feb 06, 2015
njays24:
All those people shouting CHANGE,I don't think they know who they are dealing with,a n ex fulani military man. He'll just be laughing and smiling at all the people around him thinking he's cool with them. Tinubu and amaechi might end up being the first set of people he'll throw into jail!

'ex fulani'

Very funny!

So, he's no longer Fulani?
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by ocelot2006(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
phabulux:

Let me tell you about the facts on ground (since you seem to be accessing this site from Yammousoukoro): we were told that 4000 megawatts of power was generated under this government, but, where I live, we have not been visited, either in person or through bulbs, by IBDC (if that's what they are called now) in five months and two weeks.

From where you are, you may be unable to see the touted improvement this government has made on our rail lines (I'll be sure to snap a picture or two when I go out today). Couches, not of rail cars but of people, are what we are embarrassed with.

You PDP supporters are too dislocated from the reality to see all these.

On the contrary, you APC touts are the ones living in lala land/parallel universe. For your information, I OCELOT2006 have seen first hand the transformation agenda of this present govt cos I do a lot of travelling. I now enjoy far better roads, and I pay less for diesel to run my little business because I enjoy far more hours of power supply, thanks to GEJ. I've equally seen the massive participation of local companies in the lucrative upstream oil and gas sector thanks to the local content bill passed (it's so good that multinationals MUST partner with Local coys on projects). And there's way much more.

What I do NOT understand is how clowns like you will still decide to support/recycle a man proven to be an illiterate+wicked despot+massive economic failure+proven tribal bigot+Islamic fanatic+2011 mass murderer, and present him and his band of thieves like the Cocaine baron Tinubu to Nigerians as the "Change" we need. Are you high on expired Alomo? So please keep your Fcking "change", we want "TRANSFORMATION".

#TEAMGEJ
#GMBwillcryagain
#SayNoToRecycledIlliterates
#NoVacancyInAsoRock
#ForwardTogether
#GEJTill2019
Re: Corruption‘ll Disappear If Buhari Wins, Says Amaechi by phabulux: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2015
ocelot2006:

On the contrary, you APC touts are the ones living in lala land/parallel universe. For your information, I OCELOT2006 have seen first hand the transformation agenda of this present govt cos I do a lot of travelling. I now enjoy far better roads, and I pay less for diesel to run my little business because I enjoy far more hours of power supply, thanks to GEJ. I've equally seen the massive participation of local companies in the lucrative upstream oil and gas sector thanks to the local content bill passed (it's so good that multinationals MUST partner with Local coys on projects). And there's way much more.

What I do NOT understand is how clowns like you will still decide to support/recycle a man proven to be an illiterate+wicked despot+massive economic failure+proven tribal bigot+Islamic fanatic+2011 mass murderer, and present him and his band of thieves like the Cocaine baron Tinubu to Nigerians as the "Change" we need. Are you high on expired Alomo? So please keep your Fcking "change", we want "TRANSFORMATION".

#TEAMGEJ
#GMBwillcryagain
#SayNoToRecycledIlliterates
#NoVacancyInAsoRock
#ForwardTogether
#GEJTill2019

Mr. dumbo, You pdp maggots like to liken those who don't agree with you APC touts, APC e-rats, etc. I will prefer to be an APC tout than a blind louse (which is what your type is). You travel a lot? Stuupid liar, when was the last time you passed through Lagos-Ibadan? Tell me how much was sunk on that road.

Given half the chance, I'll hang whoever amongst you thieves is taller than Haman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Ambode Raises Police Death Insurance To N10m, Donates 45 Power Bikes / 2023: APC Considers Court Action Over Inec’s Omission Of Lawan, Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.