Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... (1883 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / As An Arab Christian This Is What I Have To Tell You About Muslims / Muslims If You Told A Christian This They Will Laugh At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... by tonychristopher: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2015
I keep thanking God for making me a christain and GOD SAID THAT HIS WORD ARE BOUND AND HE IS SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER. I wonder how non christians feel, I learnt they feel shallow. GOD has preserved this evidence to prove to the whole world that the BIBLE & HIS WORDS are true.

The Kingdom Times, Belfast, May 1994, carried the story of how a leading archaeologist had found Goliath's skull in a valley west of Jerusalem with the stone from David's slingshot still embedded in his forehead! Dr. Richard Martin says the discovery proves that David's battle with the 10-foot giant happened just like the Bible said it did, 1,000 years before the birth of Yahshua.

'This is the archaeological find of the century, if not of all time,' Dr. Martin told reporters at a conference in Jerusalem. 'Many people, including scholars and clergymen, would have us believe that the biblical account of David and Goliath is little more than an interesting piece of fiction,' he said.

'But we found this skull in the valley of Elah, in the foothills of the Judean mountains, where David's battle with Goliath was said to have taken place. Even more intriguing, the skull is HUGE and clearly belonged to a man of ENORMOUS STATUE.

'And if you believe the Bible, you know that Goliath was 9 feet 8 inches tall.

'But the most telling piece of evidence is the small round rock we found embedded in the forehead. The Bible tells that David killed Goliath with a stone flung from a leather sling.

'Dr. Martin found the skull during an archaeological survey 20 miles south-west of Jerusalem on 23rd March, 1993. He and his assistants instantly realized that the find was important; but it was only when they had performed tests which showed the skull to be between 2,900 and 3,000 years old that they began to think they had found the remains of Goliath.

'The Bible places the battle between David and Goliath around 990 B.C., or 1,000 years before the birth of Yahshua,' Dr. Martin said.

'According to the Bible the battle began as a band of Israelites were preparing to fight a band of Philistines in the Valley of Elah.

'At that point in history it was common for enemies to avoid massive casualties by allowing one man fron each side to fight for their respective armies. To quote the Bible, Goliath, challenged the Israelites to 'choose a man and let him come to me. If he be able to fight with me and kill me, then we will be your servants. But if I...kill him, then you will serve us.'

'David answered the challenge and killed Goliath with a single stone thrown from a leather sling. When Goliath hit the ground, David chopped off his head with Goliath's own sword.

'As I said before, the skull that we found had a rock stuck in the forehead. There was also evidence to suggest that the head had been SEVERED from the body by a sharp object, most likely a sword. There can be little doubt that this is Goliath's skull. To be perfectly frank, I'm staking my career on it,' said Dr. Martin.'

This is amazing! The slighshot adds more credence to this discovery. A non christian confessed "I’m convinced! I recant all my previous blasphemies in the face of such significant evidence."

https://aroyking./2010/05/10/have-archaeologists-found-skeletons-of-biblical-giants-in-greece/

Re: I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... by Tycike: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2015
Is this real?
Re: I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... by davien(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Tycike:
Is this real?

You have no idea how far the christians are willing to go just to continue keeping the masses completely brainwashed & deluded.

Believe them at ur own peril. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... by nobilis: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hoax upon hoax trailing Christianity's stories since time immemorial.
What baffles me most is that the Christians always seem to be against science and all that yet they always try to use science to validate their beliefs and their bible stories. Isn't it pathetic.

Even if that story is true (which I doubt), I hope u know how the scientist who made the discovery came about the age of that skull bone. Now, if that same scientist uses the same carbon dating method to discover and inform you that the earth is more than a billion years old (which is far much more than the earth's age as estimated from your bible), you won't believe him. But he has told you that the bone belongs to Goliath and you have believed without asking any questions.

Is this not the highest form of living by double standards?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... by davien(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
nobilis:
Hoax upon hoax trailing Christianity's stories since time immemorial.
What baffles me most is that the Christians always seem to be against science and all that yet they always try to use science to validate their beliefs and their bible stories. Isn't it pathetic.

Even if that story is true (which I doubt), I hope u know how the scientist who made the discovery came about the age of that skull bone. Now, if that same scientist uses the same carbon dating method to discover and inform you that the earth is more than a billion years old (which is far much more than the earth's age as estimated from your bible), you won't believe him. But he has told you that the bone belongs to Goliath and you have believed without asking any questions.

Is this not the highest form of living by double standards?
If carbon dating shows a mammoth to be 6000 years, it's correct.
If it shows a T.rex to be 65 million years, it's wrong. grin
Re: I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... by lepasharon(f): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
you know this is satire right ? Stop reposting this shiiit
Re: I Am Sorry If Your Not A Christian, This Will Offend You But Think Of This ... by frank317: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
lepasharon:
you know this is satire right ? Stop reposting this shiiit

Seriously my sister, the display of dumbness among these people is beginning to make cry. Seriously, how can a normal person be a Christian?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See This 7 Headed Snake / Has Religion Caused More Harm Than Good / Which Website Can I Download Gospel Mixtapes? Foreign & Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.