Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! (5277 Views)

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire From Kuje Prison. / Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2015
The priest that broke the media with his new year eve message titled from good luck to bad luck has again spit fire in this new video
click to watch video : http://www.nationalswitchng.com/father-mbaka-spits-fire-again/
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Nobody is taking him serious anymore

11 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by harosho07(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
Nobody is taking him serious lightly anymore

We are taking him seriously

57 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by TROVERTOPICO: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
WE ARE SERIOUSLY TAKING HIM SERIOUS

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by kolomax(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wow but am sure people hate him because the man is saying the truth

13 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
harosho07:

We JANJAWEEDZ are taking him seriously

grin

9 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by dealslip(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
All I know us that we Nigerians should stop whipping up sentiments on behalf of our preferred candidate. If violence should erupt after this coming election. They will simple up into their private jets to stronghold they have prepared for themselves, their family and generations unborn while they leave us to tear ourselves up having successfully divided us along religious and ethnic lines. While we are at each others in throat, they will be negotiating with the foreign powers on how to share our resources. Even the militants have private jets to get them out of this country. Our voting power doesn't end at the polls. It should first be activated in our private lives as well by first separating ourselves from their mudslinging which is their ploy to distract us while serious negotiations are going on behind back doors. Various media outlets is being used to manipulate us into thinking we decide what goes on in Nigeria. The forthcoming election is just a struggle between the old cabal and an emerging one. This people have no respect us, see the way they throw recharge cards, noodles, rice and T shirt at us as if that is our immediate need. Litter the whole streets with their election posters. people decide to vote not because they see photo shopped posters but by the work such politicians have done. Don't be used, we are not ignorant of the devices of the enemies.

we as citizens should equally shun corruption; from helping to manipulate figures to rejecting bribe to rejecting gifts from politicians. politicians are not successful in their corruption because they are smart but because we support them through our complacency, ineptitude, selfishness, favouritsm, indiscipline and sometimes laziness. We are the root of corruption, if we can stamp it out of our lives, politics will stop been interesting to them. I believe it is possible to stamp it out but it first starts with me then you. They are not our salvation we are, they are not our messiah we are. Let each man instruct himself first and his household then the change will come, the tribalism and religious sentiments we display was inherited from past generations, let our children inherit love, hard work, respect and integrity from us. It is possible to change Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by obiZEAL(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Summary pls....We wey d use nokia 2700 and MTN 10mb no fit watch

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Chylo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
The video is here:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=777128999038102&id=632347313516272&_rdr

and here:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=777128999038102

He addressed how it is possible for a man of God to change his mind, depending on what God tells him.

Also, reemphasized that he has no motives for saying what he did, except a strong direct instruction from God.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Revolution: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

I am taking him very seriously.

12 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by smsshola(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
May the Lord help this country even as we vote for that candidate we think is k..remember none of this leader worth ur blood.How I wish I can fast forward d day am tired of living in anticipation of war no war Buhari or Jona issue.
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by vanbonattel: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
smsshola:
May the Lord help this country even as we vote for that candidate we think is k..remember none of this leader worth ur blood.How I wish I can fast forward d day am tired of living in anticipation of war no war Buhari or Jona issue.

Fickle minded attention seeker.
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by edufreshy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
who is mbaka?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Akshow: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
edufreshy:
who is mbaka?

One of the few igbos who are not sentimental and bitter about the past. one of d few igbos who sees through the scams of gej.

9 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
edufreshy:
who is mbaka?

The voice of Moses during the reign of pharaoh. #Change

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by blackfase(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dealslip your mouthed joor. Hope the dumbos beatin the drums of war got your sagacious gist on ther crosswires. Those who hav ears & brain, let them hear & wise-up.....

dealslip:
All I know us that we Nigerians should stop whipping up sentiments on behalf of our preferred candidate. If violence should erupt after this coming election. They will simple up into their private jets to stronghold they have prepared for themselves, their family and generations unborn while they leave us to tear ourselves up having successfully divided us along religious and ethnic lines. While we are at each others in throat, they will be negotiating with the foreign powers on how to share our resources. Even the militants have private jets to get them out of this country. Our voting power doesn't end at the polls. It should first be activated in our private lives as well by first separating ourselves from their mudslinging which is their ploy to distract us while serious negotiations are going on behind back doors. Various media outlets is being used to manipulate us into thinking we decide what goes on in Nigeria. The forthcoming election is just a struggle between the old cabal and an emerging one. This people have no respect us, see the way they throw recharge cards, noodles, rice and T shirt at us as if that is our immediate need. Litter the whole streets with their election posters. people decide to vote not because they see photo shopped posters but by the work such politicians have done. Don't be used, we are not ignorant of the devices of the enemies.

we as citizens should equally shun corruption; from helping to manipulate figures to rejecting bribe to rejecting gifts from politicians. politicians are not successful in their corruption because they are smart but because we support them through our complacency, ineptitude, selfishness, favouritsm, indiscipline and sometimes laziness. We are the root of corruption, if we can stamp it out of our lives, politics will stop been interesting to them. I believe it is possible to stamp it out but it first starts with me then you. They are not our salvation we are, they are not our messiah we are. Let each man instruct himself first and his household then the change will come, the tribalism and religious sentiments we display was inherited from past generations, let our children inherit love, hard work, respect and integrity from us. It is possible to change Nigeria.
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Chigold101(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
kolomax:
Wow but am sure people hate him because the man is saying the truth
Enugu state people know that Mbaka is a politocal comedian giving people political poison...

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Trailblazer1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by kent79: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
It is well
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by uchennamani(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
Exactly, the priest is quite mad. He has delusion of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by 3agStudyAbroad: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Do you want to study in UK, USA, CANADA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, HOLLAND, MALTA, NEW ZEALAND, TURKEY, CYPRUS? For your foundation, Undergraduate, top-up, post graduate (pre masters & masters) programs. Contact 3AG! We have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Benin! Call 08189459825 for enquiries! Or visit www.3aglobal.com
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by nickz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
spits fire kwa

Is he 'SANGO' abi 'DRAGON'
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by tmotmo: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Am taking him serious until
#GEJ_Declare_His_Assets
#GEJ_Publish_His_PhD_Thesis
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by akinsadeez(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
The problem is that he is seen to be oscillating between two sides. Even the bible says if you are for Baal, then serve Baal and if you are for God, serve God. I don't think God will first tell his servant to endorse Jonathan and then turn around few weeks later to say endorse Buhari. At least Bishop Oyedepo is widely known(whether rightly or wrongly) to firmly be in Jonathan's camp.

In any case I think all these pastors are abandoning their primary pastoral duties and focusing too much in politics. Sometimes I wonder whether those people attending Pastor Tunde Bakare's church ever hear any meaningful spiritual sermon. This is because it seems all of Pastor Tunde Bakare's sermons are always political speeches.
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Chylo(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
akinsadeez:
The problem is that he is seen to be oscillating between two sides. Even the bible says if you are for Baal, then serve Baal and if you are for God, serve God. I don't think God will first tell his servant to endorse Jonathan and then turn around few weeks later to say endorse Buhari. At least Bishop Oyedepo is widely known(whether rightly or wrongly) to firmly be in Jonathan's camp.

In any case I think all these pastors are abandoning their primary pastoral duties and focusing too much in politics. Sometimes I wonder whether those people attending Pastor Tunde Bakare's church ever hear any meaningful spiritual sermon. This is because it seems all of Pastor Tunde Bakare's sermons are always political speeches.

Oga, have you watched the video at all?

He gave examples in the bible of how Isaiah, the prophet was asked to tell Hezekiah that he will die. Hezekiah did not accuse the prophet, but prayed to God, and before he has reached the gate, God told him to turn back and deliver an opposite message.

He said his new year message had been given to him about 2 weeks before that day, and he tried to reach the first lady to deliver it first and then he tried to brush it off, but it came so strong that felt he could even loose his life if he did not deliver it.

It was not palatable for him to say, but he stands by the message. And in case you are still confused, prophets in the bible more often than not, had a message from God for political or military leaders in command.
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by armadeo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
dealslip:

wisdom speaks for itself.

Nigerians listen to this advice.
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by akinsadeez(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chylo:

Oga, have you watched the video at all?

He gave examples in the bible of how Isaiah, the prophet was asked to tell Hezekiah that he will die. Hezekiah did not accuse the prophet, but prayed to God, and before he has reached the gate, God told him to turn back and deliver an opposite message.

He said his new year message had been given to him about 2 weeks before that day, and he tried to reach the first lady to deliver it first and then he tried to brush it off, but it came so strong that felt he could even loose his life if he did not deliver it.

It was not palatable for him to say, but he stands by the message. And in case you are still confused, prophets in the bible more often than not, had a message from God for political or military leaders in command.

Bro dont you read the bible? Hezekiah's story changed because he prayed. That is why God told him ''I have heard your prayers, I have seen thy tears...'' Now what made the message to change from jonathan to buhari in this case?

I know that God sent his prophets to military or political leaders but God sent confirmed and unequivocal messages. When God told Elijah to tell King Ahab that there won't be rain in the land for years, God did not just turn around few days later to say No, there will now be rain. When God sent Nathan the prophet to tell David that his child would die, God did not turn around few days later to say the child would live. When God said he would rend the kingdom from Solomon, God did not change d message later. There are so many other examples in d Bible. Yes God sends messages but I believe that God is not confused neither is he a confusing God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Chylo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
akinsadeez:

Bro dont you read the bible? Hezekiah's story changed because he prayed. That is why God told him ''I have heard your prayers, I have seen thy tears...'' Now what made the message to change from jonathan to buhari in this case?

I know that God sent his prophets to military or political leaders but God sent confirmed and unequivocal messages. When God told Elijah to tell King Ahab that there won't be rain in the land for years, God did not just turn around few days later to say No, there will now be rain. When God sent Nathan the prophet to tell David that his child would die, God did not turn around few days later to say the child would live. When God said he would rend the kingdom from Solomon, God did not change d message later. There are so many other examples in d Bible. Yes God sends messages but I believe that God is not confused neither is he a confusing God.

Oga, watch the video first, then quote me again so we discuss, unless you don't have mb. How do you know that there was not a reason a different message was given. The first endorsement of the first lady, by the way, he never said that was a message from God.
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by Akosbaba(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Booking
Re: Father Mbaka,spits Fire Again! by harosho07(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

grin i am a fool
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jidenna-the Nigerian Born American Recording Artist / Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras / Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.