Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport (3658 Views)

48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by cross50(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello guys, I need to choose between BMW X6. 2009 model and Range Rover Sport 2010 model.. please which one is better people.
Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
waiting
Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please go for the Range Rover Sport 2010

2 Likes

Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by ogawisdom(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ranger rover sports will b more prestigous, it reps taste,class n extreme luxury wit all due respect to bmw cool

2 Likes

Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by Uchexxy(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Its totally range rover for me

2 Likes

Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by Lexusgs430: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
I would personally settle for the X6 !!!!!

1 Like

Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by FlyboyZee: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lexusgs430:
I would personally settle for the X6 !!!!!
I'm with you on this one. The X6 looks chic and sportier.

7 Likes

Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
If I want a daily driver and a Rig for some once in a while long distance travel the range is the car. But if I want a 2nd car to assist my daily driver the x6 would suffice cos it a 4 seater sports car with a big back side doesn't perform well in tough terrain condition (top gear review showed that).

Personally I would take the Range it's more practical.
Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by sultaan(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
You really have money for those cars and you are looking for opinions from other people?

A lot of users here have only Camry Accord and Corolla as the only car fit for Nigeria and if money is plentiful buy Highlander.

If you are not of that opinion what type of vehicle are you looking for and what function/purpose do you need.

For example I want 2 types of car and my next and unibody high end SUV like limited Edge, RX300, MKX, ML,or even a Limited Grand Cherokee and X6

Other is a mid size luxurious car like CTS,Genesis, 5-series, and MKZ.

Land Rover and X6 are necessarily the same but the X6 is a more user friendly vehicle compared to RR hopefully you won't think of hiring a driver other wise go for th RR

1 Like

Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
@sultaan the X6 is in no way user friendly an average driver can't even get it out of park, let alone the numerous gear settings if he can even get into the idrive system on the bmw.
Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by sultaan(m): 4:36am On Feb 09, 2015
cne010:
@sultaan the X6 is in no way user friendly an average driver can't even get it out of park, let alone the numerous gear settings if he can even get into the idrive system on the bmw.

If OP can use Iphone I think he will be fine with X6 remember I won't recommend X6 if OP intend to hire a driver.

Why drop all that cheddar just to sit in the kids corner and have a high school driver move you around town? That would have been a lot cheaper in a Highlander tongue why will anyone pay some much for a car they won't like to drive?

1 Like

Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by FlyboyZee: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2015
sultaan:

If OP can use Iphone I think he will be fine with X6 remember I won't recommend X6 if OP intend to hire a driver.

Why drop all that cheddar just to sit in the kids corner and have a high school driver move you around town? That would have been a lot cheaper in a Highlander tongue why will anyone pay some much for a car they won't like to drive?
Lol @ Highlander. Make Lomomike catch you first. Like seriously, if he's gonna need a driver, no need to buy any of the 2. The usual Toyotas (Prados, 4Runners, Land Cruisers, Lexus LX & GX) would do. I can't imagine myself buying a BMW or Range Rover if I ain't the guy that's gonna be behind the wheels...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by paix(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Lol @ Highlander. Make Lomomike catch you first. Like seriously, if he's gonna need a driver, no need to buy any of the 2. The usual Toyotas (Prados, 4Runners, Land Cruisers, Lexus LX & GX) would do. I can't imagine myself buying a BMW or Range Rover if I ain't the guy that's gonna be behind the wheels...
. True talk. I would Love to see me in one of those beasts.
Re: BMW X6 Vs Range Rover Sport by emakeyz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
I would prefere the BMW over the range rover [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Only In Dubai: Police Force Buys $550,000 Lamborghini / I Have 2m, I Need A Toyota Camry 2010 / Going To Ladipo Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.