Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion (28107 Views)

N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD / Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials / Rot In NNPC: Corporation Failed To Remit N2.5trn In 10 Years —report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by OLADD: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
BashMe1:

[size=18pt]
Ur Fada Yansh dia! No be hin plan am?[/size]

What a wasted semen! Your mumsy ought to have done the needful before the end of that fateful 9th month!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Elan83(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
bastien:
Still typing.........
does it mean u cnt type ur father's name? Dats a shame o!
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by coldsummer: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
When Sanusi announced the missing money, why did Reno Omokri (Wendell Simlin) try to link him to Boko Haram?

Believe the Nigerian government at your own peril.

I say this $1.48billion is a soft landing, there's more to it.

Meanwhile I see some PDP folks celebrating as if no momey was missing at all.

$1.48billion = N284,456,000,000

Quite a sensible. Contribution.
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by OLADD: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
gen2briz:

So $1.48billion no be money abi

Oh! my friend it is but it's not $20b or $48b. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Ttalk: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
orinocopulse:

Wait, are you guys kidding? You think it's ONLY $1.5 billion? Please see highlighted.

NPDC is the upstream arm. They are not the ones in charge of SUBSIDY where the main fraud occurs. The DOWNSTREAM end is where the main fraud is and the report clearly states that PART OF THE RECOMMENDATIONS. . .

So from what I have read, this is not all. Please read and comprehend guys.

Yeah i quite agree with you, that is why i engaged a s.low.poke called OLADD in trying to defend indefensible

NPDC is a subsidiary of NNPC, and for such amount to be attributed to only NPDC, a lot is yet to be revealed

2 Likes

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by eluquenson(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ is a looser, liar & clueless
who is fooling who? With all these analysis it's obvious Nigeria can't wait to elect GMB cos we need to vote those bad people out of got.
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by dondo83(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

I thought people like you and APC were saying Jonathan had embezzled $20b, God punish all of you front and back.

$20b , $1.4b, which of this figure cant add value to Nigeria? Even spending 1billion naira judiciously in all the 36 states of Nigerian will at least lift 200 families each from poverty level ( allocating 27million naira to each state) . 200 families each from each state will give us 7200 families nationwide! That becomes a ripple effect of growth ! This is just a lame man's term , so imagine if 1billion naira could achieve this how much more $1.4b! Please let us be sensible irrespective of our party

1 Like

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Shazee74: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Am sure if soludo had not spoken d way he did d report would have been buried somewhere. Sanusi has been vindicated, madam diezani what do u av to say, waiting to see d action GEJ will take surely sir ur technology to fight corruption is not working(clueless).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Uncletony(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=muzzol post=30453140][/quote]

& d president is d final authority he shud also be indicted?!..fellas!!..wen did d view of high court becomes dat of appeal court & finally supreme court as d final apeal?!..stop smoking weeds!!!
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
jaybee3:

But she is the minister responsible for that Government department. That makes her equally culpable since she can't necessarily feign ignorance for allowing a whopping 1.48Billion to go missing under her watch

Geezzz

2.8billionn naira went missing ununder buhari's watch in PTF what have you to say about that
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by gen2briz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

Oh! my friend it is but it's not $20b or $48b. Ok?

For jona mind, no be so the thing be. Sebi we all know say stealing no be corruption.
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Uncletony(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ttalk:

You are a d.u.llard, if you dont know how government works stop blabbing.

The bulk stops on her table, NDPC is a subsidiary of NNPC and NNPC is an agency in the Ministry of Petroleum

Why am i even educating you, you can get better information on the Proposed PIB to see the role played by the Petroleum Minister

ThankGod u just realise the fact!!..u cant educate me on NNPC & how government operates!..try doing dat on pastorial farming & animal husbandary!!
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by tpwealth(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
gen2briz:
Common $1.48billion
that common amount will take care of unimaginable needs wants with the unborn generation of ur community for next 5 years
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Habybullah(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Here is my own conclusion... Mr President knows that we re not as gullible as he thought! He knows he needs to "return" some cash if he must stand any chance of re-election. What he did was call the other Madams president to a talk n ask how much can they pay back?... Even if GEJ wins, m happy for this elections coz it has made the politicians realise they can no longer take the electorates fr granted!

1 Like

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by wonlasewonimi: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
In Auditing, you only let Auditors see what you want them to see. I'm ashamed to see some people saying it's just $1.4B like its a chicken change. The custodian of cash assets said $20b is missing, you now called third parties to come and investigate it and they only discovered that $1.4b only cannot be accounted for. This shows NNPC had enough time to cover the cracks. It's an abracadabra country.

2 Likes

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Iam4truth: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
NNPC is not the name of any person. Who is the person that perpetrated this act? They should be brought to book, no cover up. This will give Nigerians like me that Jonathan mean business on fighting corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

2.8billionn naira went missing ununder buhari's watch in PTF what have you to say about that

Are you remotely suggesting it's okay for it to be swept under the carpet simply because his head wasn't chopped on the table?

Besides, OBJ publicly gave him a clean bill of health on TV with regards to the alleged missing PTF funds
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ttalk:
NNPC is indicted, Oya, Madam Deziani come and explain the whereabout of the money

When I stated (in a question manner) to a very, very, very reliable source and close contact of mine in the oil sector that this woman is a criminal, the source looked at me in the eye and said:

"You are very ignorant and rude. How can you call such a woman a criminal? That is out of order. You need to be more informed. She is the Godmother of criminals in the oil sector. At least get her tag right. Her looting is beyond greed".

5 Likes

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by OLADD: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
dondo83:

$20b , $1.4b, which of this figure cant add value to Nigeria? Even spending 1billion naira judiciously in all the 36 states of Nigerian will at least lift 200 families each from poverty level ( allocating 27million naira to each state) . 200 families each from each state will give us 7200 families nationwide! That becomes a ripple effect of growth ! This is just a lame man's term , so imagine if 1billion naira could achieve this how much more $1.4b! Please let us be sensible irrespective of our party

Friend, I hate corruption no matter its colouration (God bear witness) but what I equally detest with passion is unsubstantiated accusations. APC and their cronies had always hyped on the so-called missing $20b NNPC money as if they had concrete evidence to that effect. Do you know the irreparable damage such spurious allegation had done to Jonathan and his govt? Even Buhari who's supposed to be an elderstateman was caught in the frenzy, is that not condemnable? Just think over it. Be it as it may, whoever is linked to the $1.48b should be punished accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by lookmangiw(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
they have water down the report, im definitely sure about that
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by muzzol: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Uncletony post=30453336]

& d president is d final authority he shud also be indicted?!..fellas!!..wen did d view of high court becomes dat of appeal court & finally supreme court as d final apeal?!..stop smoking weeds!!![/quote

I seem not to understand your analogy, but as far as the issue at stake is concerned, the minister is culpable if such an amount is unremitted in an agency under her. Moreover, the president must be seen not to be shielding the minister who reports to him. Remember the case of Stella Oduah and NCAA.

As for your insult, i take it in my stride as by your words, we shall know you.
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Habybullah(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
knowme:

They are so blind they would not see anything, its unfortunate and annoying is the $1.48 billion not enough for an indictment ? and come to think of it this report was supposed to be ready since September what kept it till now ? I will not be surprised if there was any kind of manipulation we have to just open our eyes, #IHAVEDECIDED anyway.
if she can adjust figures to fit her needs in the name of re-basing like mr Soludo said, then I woldnt put this pass her!
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by appini: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Small small children
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by nijanigga: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

I thought people like you and APC were saying Jonathan had embezzled $20b, God punish all of you front and back.
Ok, I see where you're coming from, all these little stealing is not corruption.bas.tard, $1.48 B is just a tip of an iceberg, i thought they said nothing was missing. rogues in govt. In America, $1.48B can bring the govt down.but 200 million mumus will see nothing wrong.
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by makeitijn: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
INTERESTED? we have 10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only
interested buyer call.vessel available for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie
- you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal..

call daniel
on
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by bastien: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Elan83:
does it mean u cnt type ur father's name? Dats a shame o!
Sorry o
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Corruption in NNPC is monster bigger than GEJ. There are other godfathers of northern extraction that are controlling the affairs of NNPC at the background. After my school cert,while waiting to write JAMB,I started doing little contracts with nnpc,then at falomo and kofo abayomi in Victoria island. They would ask me to bring my quotation,maybe I quoted 10 for a piece of pen,they would almost start abusing me for quoting such a little price and ask me to change it to 150naira for a piece of pen,divided by 200 pieces. I was supplying cements,natural flowers,household items for their quaters at inflated prices;and 85percent of the. Top workers were northerners. Nnpc has been corrupt since 1900.

1 Like

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by OLADD: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
nijanigga:

Ok, I see where you're coming from, all these little stealing is not corruption.bas.tard, $1.48 B is just a tip of an iceberg, i thought they said nothing was missing. rogues in govt. In America, $1.48B can bring the govt down.but 200 million mumus will see nothing wrong.

Your craze is systemic.
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by nijanigga: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
In Auditing, you only let Auditors see what you want them to see. I'm ashamed to see some people saying it's just $1.4B like its a chicken change. The custodian of cash assets said $20b is missing, you now called third parties to come and investigate it and they only discovered that $1.4b only cannot be accounted for. This shows NNPC had enough time to cover the cracks. It's an abracadabra country.
All the hirelings working as e-rats for this ignominious govt are very dumb and obsessed to know this.
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by ideology(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its very pathetic to see folks mentioning people's name. Don't Be surprised if, all the names you will mention know little or nothing about the money.

For some of us, our parents, brothers, sisters, friends, Aunts and Uncles are working there. They are the people really doing the stealing yet we will come here to mention names carelessly.

#CHECK YOUESELVES ARE YOU CORRUPT FREE.!!!

NNPC HAS BEEN A SCAM FOR YEARS, MOST OF THE SENIOR STAFF AND DIRECTORS ARE NORTHERNERS.
I suggest compusory retirement of all staff in NNPC, Above grade level 12.
Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by watered(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Uncletony:

Indeed! U will use ur pen to siphone money from ur NNCC...northern. national cattle corperation abi?!...
saura kwana tara zakaci kanianka

Re: Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion by BashMe1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

What a wasted semen! Your mumsy ought to have done the needful before the end of that fateful 9 months!

[size=18pt]Ur such an assholllee if u fink u can jes come here and inflict ur PDP damned brain on us. U av missed it. Sanusi almost looked like a fool jes cos he tried to be clean and not wanted to be involved in Jonathan-led govt whenever they ventured their shady deals.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) / Oshiomhole Fails To Resume Office On Friday / More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.