Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency (17460 Views)

The World As An Illussion - Spiritual Implications / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman / What Are The Spiritual Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
John 3:27 KJV
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

If the LORD does not handover the throne of Nigeria to you, you can rig the elections till eternity yet you will never be crowned

Instead of getting angry and agitated, instead of agitating, why don't you centre your faith on God's word and see if it won't come to pass as you have decreed.

Affliction will not rise up a second time. 8years affliction is enough for any people
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Daniel 4:17 KJV
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men

The time for the basest of men at the top has ended. Who are these basest of men? They are the children of Cain; vagabonds on the face of the earth

Genesis 4:14 KJV
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

Among the bushes they brayed, children of fools and base men, who call God's children, his heritage, his enemies. People whose Fathers I would disdain to set with the dogs of my flock! Cave dwellers and rock dwellers, primitive thrash that got exalted and would not stop behaving like thrash; the basest and lowest of men; men less than dogs.

Job 30:1-9 KJV
But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock. [2] Yea, whereto might the strength of their hands profit me, in whom old age was perished? [3] For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste. [4] Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat. [5] They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thiefwink [6] To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks. [7] Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together. [8] They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth. [9] And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.

They are the ones now determining the destiny of God's children, they wouldn't stop shedding our blood, they cannot be placated, no amount of blood satiates them, they cannot be pleaded with, they cannot be beseeched,
except the LORD arises to destroy them, there will be no relief. They have selected their base kind, their stooge, without pedigree, to lead us into the next level of renewed suffering!

Affliction will not rise up a second time, saith the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

Revelation 17:15 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

They bring 'democracy' to us and get us to validate the next level of our suffering through our Poverty Validation Cards aka PVCs. She sits on our heads, unflinching, unbending, unyielding, implacable, sworn to our pain, injury and destruction. She makes us howl every day, howl from evil policies that drives us deeper and deeper in hopeless poverty lack and want; she ordered the closure of our borders; she ordered the devaluation of our currency; she ordered the 'cashless policy' of pain, she makes our leaders to take painful decisions and makes us to mutually hate ourselves. She is completely unfathomably insanely cruelly evil

Isaiah 52:5 KJV
Now therefore, what have I here, saith the Lord, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the Lord ; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

She is the one that sits on your recalcitrant heads. She gives orders that your leaders pass down to you, she rules over you and makes you howl perennially and perpetually; she causes the name of the LORD to be blasphemed continually

Revelation 17:18 KJV
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The LORD will destroy her, she has striven against the LORD

Jeremiah 50:24-25 KJV
I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the Lord. [25] The Lord hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord God of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans.

Who is she?

The allied forces of Babylon!
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Daniel 4:26 KJV
And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that the heavens do rule.

John 3:27 KJV
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

The heavens rule
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by RussellRutherfo: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2023
MrPresident1:
The clamour by Nigerians for a General Buhari presidency based on the perception that General Buhari is the man with the magic wand to miraculously ‘disappear’ our national romance with wickedness and corruption and depravity and lawlessness is nothing more than a subliminal message that Nigerians are giving out, that they are ready for judgment.
Nigerians voted massively for GEJ in 2011 based on the myopic national perception that GEJ with a massive streak of ‘good-luck’ trailing behind him, was the best thing after slice bread to happen to Nigeria evidenced by his coming from relative obscurity, to becoming a top contender for Nigeria’s presidency. The general sentiment at that time was that Goodluck would rub his ‘good-luck’ off Nigerians and miraculously Nigeria would become a sugar candy Eldorado overnight; no one would need to lift a finger of repentance and we all can just carry on with our wicked and lawless and depraved and undisciplined ways.
Four years later, the chickens have come home to roost, Good-luck apparently has not rubbed his ‘goodluck’ off Nigerians, it appears the people are hungrier and poorer and the general thinking is that Nigeria is in such a bad and terrible shape because of an inept, clueless and corrupt government.

Pray, tell, who is more clueless and irresponsible than a godless and foolish people who voted for Goodluck because of ‘good luck’?

The Almighty God is the One who choses leaders for a people, and everyone usually gets what he deserves. He has primed you up for these times, Nigeria. God chose Goodluck for you in 2011.
Nigerians, your clamour for GMB is a subconscious message that your harvest is ripe and you are ready to be judged.

Romans 8:19
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

The end-times stridently foretold in the Holy Writs are upon us, and neither GEJ nor GMB is the rod of correction.

You Negros are the Israelites of the Bible and the time of your redemption has come, yes, the hour of your redemption is now. But you will be redeemed in judgment

Isaiah 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

GEJ is the poster boy for Negro perception worldwide. Negroes, if you want to see how the world perceives you, look at yourself through how you perceive GEJ. The world perceives you as dumb and bumbling and ignorant and clueless. This is how the Americans perceive you Negroes, this is how the Caucasians perceive you Negroes, this is how the Arabs perceive you Negroes, This is how the Japanese perceive you Negroes, this is how the Chinese perceive you Negroes, this is how the Fulanis perceive you Negroes, you are just a race of dumb ignorant and bumbling iidiots.

Niggers, You are the dead people of the Bible and GEJ is your standard bearer!

Hear my voice and live, the hour is now.

Ezekiel 18:32
For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Your redemption has come. But it will be in judgment cry

Daniel 7:27
And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

NB. I deeply apologise to my President and Commander in Chief, and I reiterate that, no insult or offence in no manner whatsoever is intended.

You need your sanity pills.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

You need your sanity pills.

lunatic
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2023
cool
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Make no mistakes about Tinibu, he is not coming to make any positive changes in your lives. He is only coming to serve the people that selected him as your president which you validated and ratified with you votes

8years of Buhari is enough punishment, affliction will not rise up a second time
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Revelation 17:15 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Since Tinibu win election, he has been in Europe. No consultations with critical stakeholders, no thinktanks, no formation of economic response team etc nothing!

He just go Europe and nothing more grin

Revelation 17:18 KJV
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Including King Buhari and incoming King Tinibu
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Where is Bola Tinibu? grin

Nigerians have been scammed. Since he 'won' election he just disappeared. I suppose if he was serious with improving the condition of the people by now he should be consulting and going around mending fences and building alliances, soothing pain, and showing Nigerians what he intends to do, and how he intends to achieve his good plans

You validated the whôre's choice over you with your Poverty Validation Cards PVCs. Go and vote, your vote is your power, vote vote vote!!! Yetnit was all contrived lies from the very beginning to the end. They had already perfected how Tinibu would emerge using good statistics.

Affliction will not rise up a second time. The tribulation ends with Muhammadu Buhari

Nahum 1:9 KJV
What do ye imagine against the Lord ? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

Thy have imagined evil against the Lord and they will be punished for their foolishness

David Michael is coming to save Nigeria

His Preeminence David Michael, Son of God, King of kings, Lord of lords
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 6:29pm On May 27, 2023
MrPresident1:
Buhari tried, in the circumstances he found himself, in the thick of the end of the tribulations, when the extortioner went mad, when he shed the blood of God's children with the force of the sword, in the time when their iniquity was ending and God was regathering them

Buhari was chosen at that great period, God provisioned him, his persona, as a no-nonsense person was used to inflict great pain on Nigerians, But Buhari did not mean to do all of these. He had his people to protect. Like a good father, he surrendered everything for the sake of his children.

The past eight years could have been worstest if not for God who provisioned Muhammadu Buhari. We would all have died, drowned in a sea of blood. The devil was not going to allow us any reprieve

These are the two verses that defined the past eight years, the Buhari era

Ezekiel 35:5
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

Isaiah 16:4
Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

If not for Buhari, if not for China/Moab for the endless loans to eat food.

If not for the mercies of the LORD our God cry
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On May 28, 2023
Shebi I told you that Erdoganoglu will win grin

https://www.rt.com/news/577050-erdogan-elected-president/

He is winning. Why wont he win when he has been such a good boy. Kilicdaroglu wants to take Turkey backwards with his Euro-centric, western-centric agenda, but Erdoganoglu is a major link between the west and Islam

Congratulations to President Erdoganoglu of Turkiye. Five more years (?!) on the horizon

Erdogan poised to win Turkish election
The incumbent president is winning by five points with nine out of ten ballot boxes accounted for
Erdogan poised to win Turkish election
Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrives to vote at a polling station in Istanbul, Türkiye, May 28, 2023 © AP / Murad Sezer

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is leading in the runoff against Kemal Kilicdaroglu, Türkiye’s Anadolu Agency reported on Sunday. Erdogan failed to gain a majority in the first round of the election, but looks set to comfortably defeat his pro-Western challenger this time around.

Polls opened across Türkiye on Sunday for the second time in two weeks, in a runoff election that will determine whether Erdogan remains in power or is ousted by his more liberal opponent.

By Sunday evening, Erdogan was in the lead with 52.5% of the vote to Kilicdaroglu’s 47.5%, with 93% of the ballot boxes opened, Anadolu Agency reported.

Turnout was down slightly compared to the first round on May 14, with 85% of eligible voters casting ballots. Two weeks earlier, a turnout figure of almost 90% was recorded.

Erdogan won 49.5% of the vote on May 14, with Kilicdaroglu taking 44.8%. With neither candidate breaking the 50% threshold, a runoff election was announced and third-place candidate Sinan Ogan, who took 5% of the vote, was eliminated.

Ogan endorsed Erdogan last week. His voters did not unanimously back the incumbent, however, with seemingly equal numbers transferring their votes to Kilicdaroglu on Sunday.

Erdogan is a social conservative who has served as president since 2014, and was prime minister for 11 years beforehand. Under his leadership, Türkiye has pursued closer trade and diplomatic ties to Russia and China, while positioning itself as a potential peacemaker in regional conflicts, including in Ukraine.

At home, Erdogan responded to an attempted coup in 2016 by strengthening the powers of his own office, while appealing to conservative Muslim voters by overturning a long-standing ban on religious headscarves in public institutions and reclassifying the iconic Hagia Sophia in Istanbul as a mosque.

Kilicdaroglu is a centrist seeking to undo many of Erdogan’s domestic reforms, particularly the post-2016 constitutional changes. If elected, he has vowed to immediately restart EU accession talks, mend ties with Türkiye’s NATO allies, and revive the country’s flagging economy.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Feb 25
MrPresident1:
Make no mistakes about Tinibu, he is not coming to make any positive changes in your lives. He is only coming to serve the people that selected him as your president which you validated and ratified with you votes

8years of Buhari is enough punishment, affliction will not rise up a second time

Interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures) / December 31 Without Crossover Service.. / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.