Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency (17459 Views)

The World As An Illussion - Spiritual Implications / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman / What Are The Spiritual Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Revelation 19:10
King James Version

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:00am On May 31, 2022
Temper your hope in Atiku with commonsense. Atiku is not the messiah, you will only help him to fulfill his 'lifelong ambition'.

Michael will arise to save his people.

An unprecedented period of global upheavals is coming. Only Michael rising to become Prince can save his people

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On May 31, 2022
Obadiah 12
King James Version

12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
It fills me with so much anger and pain when I see people clamouring to other people that they should go and get their PVCs and be ready to vote and elect good leaders in 2023. I'm like, are people still dumb like this? Like the people have not learned their lessons still?

You used your own hands to put Buhari in power in 2015 with your stupid PVCs. Know for certain that there is no power in your stupid PVC, if you use it, and put your trust in it, you will elect the devil himself as your leader in 2023. You will miss Buhari so much!

Pray to God to send his Messiah and stop putting your hope in stupid PVC, you are not the decider of who rules in Nigeria, Nigeria is British property and you are all serfs. American and British are the people who select leaders for their colonies so stop disturbing your self with PVC clamour. Go and get the PVC and keep it sha, they may say it is one criterion to get something from Government.

Neither Tinubu or Atiku will rule, affliction will not rise up a second time, this is the promise of the LORD.

Psalm 46:10
10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Nahum 1:9
What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
read
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
The next ruler of Nigeria, the household of God, is Generalissimo Michael 'Mike' David No be Tinubu or Atiku or Obi
Revelation 6:5
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu of America will not be president so all of you rooting for Tinubu of America arejust deceiving yourself. Atiku will not be president. Peter Obi will not be president. The next president of Nigeria is Michael David
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
The way they clamoured PVC to you in 2015 is the same way they did in 2019 and is still the same way hey are clamouring it to you again in 2022. If you put your faith in PVC waiting for magic year 2023 to vote out bad leaders and elect good leaders, then you are nothing but a useless fool!

Anyone apart from the LORD's messiah and anointed after Buhari is satan himself, the devil. How low can we go? We become the state of hobbes shocked grin
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Michael David, the son of God will reign and bring peace and prosperity
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2022
One says I am for Agbado, the other says he is Atikulated, the third one says he's Obedient, the fervour for Agbado or Atikulated or for Obedient, can never match the madness for Sai Baba in 2015 when we exchanged our life and dignity for a mess of porridge. Go and get your PVC, but do not put you hope in a system put in place by man, the disappointment you will feel post 2023 will make the disaster of 2015 to be a flash in the pan. God does not do democracy, do not allow the people who deceived you in 2015 and 2019 deceive you in 2023. Change begins with YOU. Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people. Obi did not tun Anambra to Eldorado, Tinibu is stealing Lagos blind, condemning the people to a life of toil, Atiku bought many choice Nigerian companies during the days of his vice presidency. Your PVC cannot help you, God does not need your help, all you need is to rightly orient yourself to him, and he will take care of you
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2022
MrPresident1:
Deuteronomy 32:29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end! Day by day accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 12:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. The story of Nigeria
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Isaiah 9:15-17
King James Version

15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Change begins with you not your neighbour. Be the change you want to see in yourself first, the righteousness that will exalt Nigeria has to start individually, every man, every woman must take responsibility to become righteous, that is when good leaders can come, that is when our situation can change too. The Peter Obi that you want to give a trial, why did he achieve in Anambra state that is infinitely less complicated than Nigeria? What did Tinibu achieve in Lagos, is Lagos a good story despite all the billions that is pumped out of that state everyday?What does Atiku have to offer that he didn't achieve in 8years under Obasanjo as Vice President? They are the same elite and none of them has anything to offer
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2022
MrPresident1:
The great conspiracy against Nigeria right from the pinnacle of American leadership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxk9mxURChw

Isaiah 35:4
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

Your shame and unclothedness will be seen by all men, thou bastion of evil that leaves a scorched earth anywhere your face turns

Isaiah
47:3 Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

The LORD will not meet thee as a man, he shall meet thee as a bear robbed of her whelps

Hosea 13:8
I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

Ika buruku, odaju, oloriburuku country
Just in case you have forgotten, because you people can forget anything, it is the general malaise of the so-called 'BLACK' people, this is President Obama telling you Nigerians who to vote for in 2015, and 7-8 years later, all of una hear am well well . Remember the role Bola Tinibu played. Dont be a fool, your PVC cannot help you. Only God can help you. Abi did Peter Obi turn Anambra to Eldorado ni ? Or do you think Atiku is Jesus' junior brother ni?
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
read
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2022
If you are not praying and clamouring for Messiah at this time but waiting for elections with your Poverty Verification Card PVC to vote for credible laders like Obi or Atiku or Tinibu, I think you have run mad.

You want to vote 'credible' leaders?

You will get incredible leaders
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Are you one of the people counting down, waiting fervently for elections to come (Buhari's time to end) so you can vote for Tinibu or Obi or Atiku, so that they can turn your life around?

Your hope is in vain. Your PVC will impoverish you.

Only God can save you. Let everyman repent and forsake evil works, no one can help you except yourself. If the devil can take very good care of his dogs and ensure they never lack, imagine what the LORD would do for you if you truly surrendered to him and forsake evil works
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2023
We remember the Tinibu hype, how he sole handedly removed a sitting Nigerian President

The Yoruba Fulani alliance is now shaky, we are now hearing about ACN faction and CPC faction, soon we will start hearing about ANPP faction
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
A great thread
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
elantraceey:
So what's your point?

E don clear for your eye now abi e never clear? After 8years, you get the point now grin

Or you still don't get the point? tongue
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
kay1one:
There must be a new type of igbo circulating the streets!

kay1one:
Fuel is 400
No naira
Inflation at its worst
Rampant corruption
Etc

After 8years, I come to jeer at you and your suffering tongue
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
kestolove95:
U still never talk anytin reasonable o...

dog
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Rilwayne001:

What is this one saying? undecided

you smoke pawpaw leave

Rilwayne001:
Good leadership is the bane of every good society. Without a good leader, there would be confusion, and chaos and society will crumble. Even if such a leader is not corrupt, has a good heart, and wants the best, so far, such a leader lacks the true attributes of a good leader (kind, but not nice, decisive and not indifferent), no matter how much he wants the best for his society, no matter how much his heart is good, without these leadership attributes, thinks will never work out. Because you don't lead by being nice or indifferent to critical issues.

This explains our current president. From day one he's always been indifferent. Slow to take decisive decisions until it's too late. Nigeria is in this current mess because of all these.

Nigerians already suffered greatly under his administration, still suffering and everyone really can't wait to see him go with his ineffectiveness already. And rather for him to just go or at least make his last days a bit peaceful and without stress for us, under his nose, Atiku/PDP and his goons in this government are capitalizing on his docility to play the political game, which necessarily does not even affect the politicians, but taking a heavy toll on the already tired, broke and dying Nigerians. Yet our president is just there, sipping Fura dey Nunu with no concern as to what the politicians are doing to his already battered legacy.

You then wonder if he was the one contesting for President,would he have allowed all these to happen?

A liter of petrol was sold in the black the market for 700 today. Elsewhere I heard it's even worse. Transportation fare keeps going up all every new day.

The new notes was launched about 40days ago, and the CBN governor wants the old notes to be unacceptable within 45days, in a country of over 200million people with the vast majority being unbanked and in the rural area. Never seen such good policy with the most foolish timeframe do execute it without considering the general populace.
Been trying to use my ATM day to withdraw new note, most machines are not working.

The little that's working comes with huge queue and soon enough no longer dispensing. Whereas, Market women are not taking transfers, only cash. Taxi drivers are not taking transfers, only cash. Now, they refused to collect the old notes I collected from a POS machine, they only wanted the new notes. Yet, he wanted the deadline to remain.

Nigerians are already suffering, why should these politicians continue to suffer us?

This power play is affecting everyone greatly, and I have to call Buhari out for being, evidently, the most ineffectual president we've ever had in this country.

History will never forget.

What is this one saying

You smoke monkeyshit tongue

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Temper your expectations about Tinibu. The people that made Buhari your President and are behind all your misery in the past 8 years are also the same people the selected Tinibu as your next president and had you people validate their selection with your Poverty Verification Cards PVCs

See the person that gave Buhari to you and is also now giving you Tinibu

Revelation 17:1 KJV
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:15 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Garba Shehu said that Nigerians will miss Buhari when he's gone. That's nothing but a curse, but they are already telling you what to expect. You know her now, abi don't you know her? Let me show her to you

Revelation 17:5 KJV
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 17:18 KJV
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So from King Bubu to King Salman to Ayatollah Khamenei, these whôre rules over them all, making and giving orders that impoverishes peoples and nations and who is turning Africa into hell. Her punishment is waiting for her

Revelation 17:16-17 KJV
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2023
MrPresident1:
Temper your expectations about Tinibu. The people that made Buhari your President and are behind all your misery in the past 8 years are also the same people the selected Tinibu as your next president and had you people validate their selection with your Poverty Verification Cards PVCs

See the person that gave Buhari to you and is also now giving you Tinibu

Revelation 17:1 KJV
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:

And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Garba Shehu said that Nigerians will miss Buhari when he's gone. That's nothing but a curse, but they are already telling you what to expect. You know her now, abi don't you know her? Let me show her to you

Revelation 17:5 KJV
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So from King Bubu to King Salman to Ayatollah Khamenei, these whôre rules over them all, making and giving orders that impoverishes peoples and nations and who is turning Africa into hell. Her punishment is waiting for her

Revelation 17:16-17 KJV
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Let us l get this point very clearly, Tinibu is no redeemer or saviour and he is not coming to perform any magic. Tinibu /Shettima is the extension of Buhari/Osinbanjo, get that point very clearly without any ambiguity. Don't be confused, no hazy thinking, just be lucid and have clear headed thinking.

As Buhari is not Jesus Christ, so also Tinibu is not Jesus Christ; they are both tributaries of the same river, they draw their source from the same origins and they are promoted by the same people

Garba Shehu said we will miss Buhari's administration. GOD FORBID!
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why is Tinibu not in Nigeria, what is he doing in France?

You Nigerians have been had. I pray you don't miss Buhari because at the rate you are going you will see Buhari's years as the golden years, god forbid! But the signs are there right before you.

Instead of staying at home and strategizing and visiting and consulting, we are seeing pictures and videos from France. Very soon we will see pictures and videos from British. Nigerians have been deceived. Satanic deception of the highest order

Go and get you PVC!
Go and vote!
Your vote is your power!
Vote not pray!

And many other idiotic statements

You end up 'democratically electing' President Bola Tinibu, no pedigree, no childhood, no childhood friends, convicted druglord in America. A big shame and a big insult. But the whôre and all her allies will receive their compensation

The whôre that sits on nations

Will be overthrown, stripped buttnaked, flesh feasted upon, and burnt with fire

Revelation 17:16 KJV
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

It is the will of God that she should be punished for all her idolatries and whoredoms and unending evil cruelty and wickedness

Revelation 17:17 KJV
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

She controls kings and rulers, Buhari, Tinibu, Eyadema, Macron, Putin, Ayatollah, MBS, Ebrahim Raisi, Erdogan, etc., she controls all of them, until her time is fulfilled, when she is thrown down from heaven and cast into the dungeon and abyss never ever to rise or be seen again

The Babylonian whôre
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2023
There is no power except it is given from God and the heavens rule in the affairs of men

Wether President-elect or President-select, we shall see the decision of the
LORD

John 3:27 KJV
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

As affliction will not rise up a second time, we can confidently say that the LORD will not allow his children to suffer hell again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures) / December 31 Without Crossover Service.. / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.