₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,281,935 members, 5,003,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2019 at 05:38 AM

Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency (10724 Views)

The World As An Illussion - Spiritual Implications / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman / What Are The Spiritual Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 11:02pm On Jan 25
Much as I do not like to talk about Islam, I will say this...the muslims who are supporting Buhari are doing so in the belief (they usually do not express it, but cover it in a lot of bullshit) that buhari represents some sort of Islamic saviour who will use Islam to repair Nigeria.

These muslims are wrong. The people using buhari hate Islam with perfect hatred. Buhari is being used to destroy your religion.

Buhari and his backers are anti-Islam, and as you have refused to be wise and discerning, you also are a willing tool.

The tree thinks the axe is its friend because it has a wooden handle...
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Jan 25
Of all the religions, Islam is in perhaps the best position to identify who the real enemy is.

The sun that rose from the West must die, it is an abnormal sun that does no one no good
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Jan 27
They are just using Buhari's self-projected fake persona- stubborn, unreasoning, unyielding, dictatorial, to implement their agenda on Nigeria and Nigerians.

When CIA said Nigeria must collapse by 2015, you people thought they were joking. The gentleman who told you 'america will know', also told you his 'ambition is not worth any man's blood'. But, the other one said 'dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood', he was the perfect candidate, who already projected that he had the strong hand they could use to wreck the country from inside and from the top.

All the nonsense they would do to Nigerians would be based on his 'tough, stubborn and unyielding' nature.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by orisa37: 12:07pm On Jan 27
"The world perceives Nigerians as dumb, ignorant and clueless. This is how the Americans perceive Nigerians, this is how the Caucasians perceive Nigerians, this is how the Arabs perceive Nigerians, This is how the Japanese perceive Nigerians, this is how the Chinese perceive Nigerians, this is how the Fulanis perceive Nigerians. Nigerians are a race of dumb, ignorant and clueless idiots".

I agree.

"NB. I deeply apologise to my President and Commander in Chief, and I reiterate that, no insult or offence in no manner whatsoever is intended".

PMB?
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:32pm On Jan 27
Let the dogs continue in their evil work, they will be fully recompensed
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Jan 29
Job 30:3-11
3 For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste.
4 Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots [for] their meat.
5 They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief; )
6 To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.
7 Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together.
8 They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.
9 And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.
10 They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.
11 Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me.

Children of base men, children of fools, because he debased me, they spare not to spit in my face. They afflicted me because he gave me to them, he loosed my cords and they afflicted me endlessly and mercilessly.

It is recompense time.

Vengeance is mine! Sayeth the LORD!
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 7:31am On Feb 03
Isaiah 14:13-15
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Feb 23
Whether it is buhari or it is Atiku, as long as satan is the god of this world, it is hopeless.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Mar 07
Next Level: Why My Second Term Will Be Tough, Buhari Reveals

The 16-year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will make the next four years tough for Nigerians, according to President Muhammadu Buhari.

https://www.concisenews.global/2019/03/04/next-level-why-my-second-term-will-be-tough-buhari-reveals/
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Mar 07
Buhari: PDP still owes Nigerians explanation on ‘squandered resources’

President Muhammadu Buhari has told the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that it still owes Nigerians explanation on how it spent the huge resources that accrued to the country from oil sales between 1999 and 2014.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-pdp-still-owes-nigerians-explanation-on-squandered-resources
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 6:51am On Mar 08
MrPresident1:
Next Level: Why My Second Term Will Be Tough, Buhari Reveals

The 16-year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will make the next four years tough for Nigerians, according to President Muhammadu Buhari.

https://www.concisenews.global/2019/03/04/next-level-why-my-second-term-will-be-tough-buhari-reveals/

The 16yr rule of PDP is in the past, and Buhari using this past fact to build a case for a tough next four years, means that the next 4yrs will be tough.

Past fact confirming future fact.

But affliction will not rise again a second time, it is the promise of our God to us.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 6:52am On Mar 08
land of milk and honey turned to land of poverty.

God you promised...

Please come to our aid
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On May 13
Affliction will not rise a second time, it is the promise of the LORD

Nahum 1:9
What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end:affliction shall not rise up the second time.

As all the useless wicked evil satanic dogs are planning, so God is also planning. God has planned all of them inside his plans, and only his plans will come to pass. You have imagined evil against the Lord, you will not go free.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Jun 13
Why all the wailing about Buhari, did we not warn you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Easter Bible Verses And Resurrection Quotes / Why It's Hard For A Richman Or Even the Poor To Enter The Kingdom Of God / Is There Anything Like Untimely Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.