Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife (515 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by EDhims(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
there is no point arguing DAT "some" guys are good cook and love kitchen chores but time comes wen cooking and eating by urself becomes a tiring stuff grin

my advise for u, u need an extra hand. Go get urself a wife and start enjoying ur meals again grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by jmoore(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Maid, not a wife.

4 Likes

Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by EDhims(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
u will surely get tired of eating alone
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by jworos(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
I 8 eating alone...
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by braine(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Cooking is stressful. God knows if the wife will be able to handle it.
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by EDhims(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2015
braine:
Cooking is stressful. God knows if the wife will be able to handle it.
for a guy DAT loves cooking all he needs is d assist and I blive he's there to help out wen need be
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by Chidonc(m): 12:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Wit d Price of WIFES nw in the market, I beta remain single oh dey cook and chop alone
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by GANDALF1(m): 12:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Considering what you posted here https://www.nairaland.com/2132350/she-talks-back-him-when , I would prefer to continue cooking for myself than be in your shoes. tongue
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by obiak4(m): 1:41am On Feb 06, 2015
some think say marriage na beans abi get married because u cook/eat alone kia see intelligence 100%
for someone to get married you need the following.
emotional maturity
financial maturity
spiritual maturity
just to mention a few
the second worst thing after hell fire is a bad marriage it determined the course of your life and destiny
marriage no be beans ooooo
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by Mrbigman1(m): 2:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Come my fridge, see different type of soup and stew in stock but na indomie sure pass.
1. Am still young I think
2. Money never rest
Re: Guys; Tired Of Cooking Go Get Yourself A Wife by Afrok(m): 2:26am On Feb 06, 2015
I've got no problem with cooking, i'm not gonna marry because am tired of cooking and eating alone and my wife won't turn to my maid coz of cooking. Reasons why some of my female friends sometimes tease me by calling me a girl is left for U to decode wink.

(1) (Reply)

13 Romantic Records Perfect For Valentine’s Day / Happy Vals Day / » 4 Things Every Guy Wantsin Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.