Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Truth About Tunde Bakare's Forced Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Tunde Bakare's Forced Resignation (732 Views)

Ogbeh Avoids Question On His Forced Resignation As PDP Chair By OBJ / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Tunde Bakare's Forced Resignation by Code213: 1:30am On Feb 06, 2015
It is true that some vested interest in ACN wanted to play smart on Buhari in 2011, but GMB was too principled and upright for that, and that is why the CPC /ACN deal did not go through in 2011. Buhari stood by his VP (Bakare), and rejected the evil proposal.
You all can remember Tinubu saying recently that he has sacrificed his own ambition for this new reality. Even in 2015, Tinubu nursed a VP ambition, but Buhari will have none of that!

God used Tinubu, as flawed as Tinubu may seem to be, to bring us a formidable alternative to PDP. Who else could have done it if not Tinubu?

God allowed us to be ruled, and be ridiculed by a man like Jonathan, to teach us a lesson, to show us the manner of people we should NEVER trust with our votes! Not all that come seeking votes in God's name, whipping sentiments and all that hogwash rubbish are actually Heaven-sent. God can use an Atheist to deliver a nation if he chooses to.

Now, the way has been paved for Buhari to come and show us what true Leadership should look like. He is here to put us right back on track. The religious people can call him God-sent! I see him as a man that has grown over the years, and is now more democratic than we give him credit for! He knows governance is serious business, and he is ready to work. I know he will be vindicated.

God Bless Nigeria

#Vote Wisely
#Vote Change
#Vote Buhari/Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tunde Bakare's Forced Resignation by alizenbohr: 1:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Code213:
It is true that some vested interest in ACN wanted to play smart on Buhari in 2011, but GMB was too principled and upright for that, and that is why the CPC /ACN deal did not go through in 2011. Buhari stood by his VP (Bakare), and rejected the evil proposal.
You all can remember Tinubu saying recently that he has sacrificed his own ambition for this new reality. Even in 2015, Tinubu nursed a VP ambition, but Buhari will have none of that!

God used Tinubu, as flawed as Tinubu may seem to be, to bring us a formidable alternative to PDP. Who else could have done it if not Tinubu?

God allowed us to be ruled, and be ridiculed by a man like Jonathan, to teach us a lesson, to show us the manner of people we should NEVER trust with our votes! Not all that come seeking votes in God's name, whipping sentiments and all that hogwash rubbish are actually Heaven-sent. God can use an Atheist to deliver a nation if he chooses to.

Now, the way has been paved for Buhari to come and show us what true Leadership should look like. He is here to put us right back on track. The religious people can call him God-sent! I see him as a man that has grown over the years, and is now more democratic than we give him credit for! He knows governance is serious business, and he is ready to work. I know he will be vindicated.

God Bless Nigeria

#Vote Wisely
#Vote Change
#Vote Buhari/Osinbajo

Quoted for reference.
Re: The Truth About Tunde Bakare's Forced Resignation by remmer56(m): 2:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Is this true? grin
Re: The Truth About Tunde Bakare's Forced Resignation by Code213: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2015
remmer56:
Is this true? grin

The Gospel truth my brother. Lemme take u down memory lane, can u remember the sceptism of Bakare at the formative stage of APC? He was quite pissed with Tinubu to have anything to do with him. But as we all know, Bakare is totally behind Buhari in this election. Tinubu was a necessary evil, if u choose to see it that way. However, I know APC will evolve beyond him, just the way PDP evolved beyond its founding fathers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Pay Of A PDP Or APC E-rat / PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Asaba, Delta State (see Graphic Photos) / Is Goodluck Jonathan This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.