Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. (1112 Views)

Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2008
I was involved in an office relationship but it turned awry and the girl broke off the relationship. But as God would have it, I left my former office and am involved in another relationship now. When I changed jobs, my ex called to say I didn't inform her that she heard from people, i called her recently just to wish her a happy birthday and the next thing she says is that I owe her gist, I guess she expects me to tell her I am in a relationship now. It simply beats me what do you think she's up to. when we were breakin up with me she was like we should still be good friends, I think am getting pissed with the pokenosing, would it be immature for me to tell her to leave me alone and stop the pokenosing.
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by iice(f): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2008
Just tell her you are not comfortable telling her about your relationship.
Maybe she just wants to know how you are faring or maybe she's looking for something else from your gist.
Personally i have no problem telling my ex's about my relationships, we are good friends and i know they have my best interest at heart. As to pokenosing, yeah there are definitely things i'd rather not talk about and i don't hesitate to tell them that i don't like it.
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by Ben13: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2008
it won't be immature
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by smooooooth: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2008
if you not comfortable discussing your relationship with her,then dnt, simple tell her politely that you dnt wish to discuss that aspect with her, and you stop pokedicking your colleagues too, its not professional.
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by Fancier(f): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2008
I think am getting pissed with the pokenosing, would it be immature for me to tell her to leave me alone and stop the pokenosing.

Very mature go ahead and tell her and stop disturbing nairaland with this your pokenosing issues.  Na wa ooooooooooooooo wonders will never end in nairaland
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by touchmeder: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2008
Taliban:

I was involved in an office relationship but it turned awry and the girl broke off the relationship. But as God would have it, I left my former office and am involved in another relationship now. When I changed jobs, my ex called to say I didn't inform her that she heard from people, i called her recently just to wish her a happy birthday and the next thing she says is that I owe her gist, I guess she expects me to tell her I am in a relationship now. It simply beats me what do you think she's up to. when we were breakin up with me she was like we should still be good friends, I think am getting pissed with the pokenosing, would it be immature for me to tell her to leave me alone and stop the pokenosing.

i wish i understood what people mean by lets still remain good friends after a breakup. Well if u dont want ''pokenosing'' der is a way you can send that vibe without being rude, if its me i dont think i have to tell u point blank before you know. Maybe on her next birthday you should send an sms instead. undecided
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by iice(f): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2008
touchmeder:

i wish i understood what people mean by lets still remain good friends after a breakup.

Friends as in like one of the gang.

touchmeder:

Well if u don't want ''pokenosing'' der is a way you can send that vibe without being rude, if its me i don't think i have to tell u point blank before you know. Maybe on her next birthday you should send an sms instead. undecided

I noticed people are not good at reading vibes, either they are clueless or they simply ignore what they want to ignore and focus on what they want to see or what they would rather see.
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2008
Haha what have got to hide. Give the girl some gist, she's bound to get jealous and may or may not call u again!
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by steve49ja(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2008
Yeah, make it look juicy, you know like the new girl takes your breath away each time you see her,you dont know why she wasnt part of your life before now, sex with her is the best sex you've ever had, she's just one in a million and you have great plans for her, tell her one funny experience about you and you present babe even if its not true, but dont make it too known that you're faking be like em the first time we were to kiss she suddenly went cold you guess it meant alot to her and you were moved cos you've never had a girl that needs you that way before, she's the best thing to ever happen to you and stuff and i bet you if she doesnt have a juicy relationship like the one youre painting she's gon want you back by all means.
Get wise bro, she dumped you make her sorry and blame her parents for the genes and wish she were wiser
Not really a big deal its your time to slam her godforsaking ass
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by touchmeder: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2008
i guess the idea of staying friends with ex has neva sunk too well with me. well it will definitely be childish to sulk, ignore,or not even return a hello or hi greeting from an ex and so i am not saying that's the way to go but all these happy birthday call, and d likes help complicate things especially with some people.

@iice i meant that is how i would act and i bet u it would work for me. i would not have to say a thing to let her know i dont want ''pokenosing''. If it wont work for him, he can tell her straight up. nice and firmly
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2008
Very correct.give her exertely what she wants to hear and juice with exaggeration.
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by iice(f): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2008
touchmeder:

i guess the idea of staying friends with ex has never sunk too well with me. well it will definitely be childish to sulk, ignore,or not even return a hello or hi greeting from an ex and so i am not saying that's the way to go but all these happy birthday call, and d likes help complicate things especially with some people.

@iice i meant that is how i would act and i bet u it would work for me. i would not have to say a thing to let her know i don't want ''pokenosing''. If it wont work for him, he can tell her straight up. nice and firmly

I understood what you meant.  I am just saying sometimes, some people are not good at reading people's vibes or they ignore the vibes hence you have to say it to them for theirs to open.
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by 2ooi: 2:44am On Jul 03, 2011
Tel ha 2 bak off.simple
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by omega25red(m): 4:17am On Jul 03, 2011
if you dont want her in your business stop calling her
Re: Pokenosing? What's Your Opinion. by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2011
Give her the gist and of cause add a little salt and pepper

(1) (Reply)

Should He Go Ahead Nd Marry Dis Prostitute Since He Is In Love: / My Girlfriend Let Me Down / Can U Marry your In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.