Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* (4209 Views)

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / Pregnancy Before Marriage..... Your Take / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by bigcarrot15: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
with the new global trend of 'testing before you buy'; sex before marriage have become a booming and major concern to family and relatives alike.

most people hold the strong believe of having to know the status of a particular boy/girl before involving in marriage.

consequently from the biblical point of view its a sin before the creator, and also from societal view nobody gives a 'shit'.

nairalanders, what is your view about this. #Maturebrains
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS ALREADY A NORM in the society that we live in, so my view is that its good to sleep with who u want to marry, so long ure really going to marry her.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
It has so many advantages than disadvantages apart from the fact that it is a sin. A woman I know, got married in a church without sex only to discover after marriage that the husband joystick is as small as the smallest finger and does not last 5 seconds during sex. The Man was almost impotent. She ran away from the marriage after two kids. So what are we not talking about.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by bigcarrot15: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS ALREADY A NORM in the society that we live in, so my view is that its good to sleep with who u want to marry, so long ure really going to marry her.
what about the STDs.....and again not all are willing to marry even after sex.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by bigcarrot15: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
It has so many advantages than disadvantages apart from the fact that it is a sin. A woman I know, got married in a church without sex only to discover after marriage that the husband joystick is as small as the smallest finger and does not last 5 seconds during sex. The Man was almost impotent. She ran away from the marriage after two kids. So what are we not talking about.

undecided
POWEROFPEACE:

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Hannysmilez(f): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
I can't generalise my opinion. I think it depends on how and why you're having sex before marriage. For example,if you have strong Christian/Islamic beliefs,then i advise you do not.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by bigcarrot15: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I can't generalise my opinion. I think it depends on how and why you're having sex before marriage. For example,if you have strong /Islamic beliefs,then i advise you do not.
fair point
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Olasco93: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Olasco93: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
I published an article today about SEX in and outside marriage. I believe it will help and bless you.
Click the link below to read and drop your Comments, Likes and Shares...
Happy Reading!

www.nairaland.com/2638277/sex-sells-soul
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just see this - *testing before buying* what seller allows that? None! you see...

It (sex before marriage) having more advantage is just a lie.

Some of us girls do not have count of guys we have dated and some of us slept with all of them, and some of us do not have count of the number of times we slept we each one of them. And most of us did not end up with any of those guys.

So, what was really the use of all that se.xing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by stinggy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thoniameek:
Just see this - *testing before buying* what seller allows that? None! you see...

Some of us girls do not have count of guys we have dated and some of us slept with all of them, and some of us do not have count of the number of times we slept we each one of them. And most of us did not end up with any of those guys.

Sex is an exercise meant to be enjoyed, marriage or no marriage.
It is good, and recommended for well-being.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by bigcarrot15: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
stinggy:

what then do u make of this saying " Marriage is honourable with bed undefiled"
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thoniameek:

what are u saying? don't u test before buying? won't u test a trousers or gadget before paying for it n carrying it away from d vendors shop?
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by stinggy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
bigcarrot15:
what then do u make of this saying " Marriage is honourable with bed undefiled"
I don't buy into it.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by lilmax(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
bigcarrot15:
with the new global trend of 'testing before you buy'; sex before marriage have become a booming and major concern to family and relatives alike.

most people hold the strong believe of having to know the status of a particular boy/girl before involving in marriage.

consequently from the biblical point of view its a sin before the creator, and also from societal view nobody gives a 'shit'.

nairalanders, what is your view about this. #Maturebrains
you have your answer
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
stinggy:

If you say so..... But I wonder what's wrong with those pot belly men then; with all those girls exercising them there's still no evident lose of calories.

Sex is good! No disputing. A lot of things are good if enjoyed in the proper content. And to whatever length you want to argue this; the only proper place for sex is in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Vixo:

what are u saying? don't u test before buying? won't u test a trousers or gadget before paying for it n carrying it away from d vendors shop?

You know what I mean, don't play dumb

*testing* here implies owning for a while, and using to your satisfaction or till when you deem the product not good enough. And no seller would allow that.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thoniameek says it all nothing to add...you rock girl cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
embarassed embarassed why Is this thread empty?

where are the lords of this section? undecided undecided
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

the devil has 101 reasons/lies why people should sin.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by stinggy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thoniameek:

If you say so..... But I wonder what's wrong with those pot belly men then; with all those girls exercising them there's still no evident lose of calories.

Sex is good! No disputing. A lot of things are good if enjoyed in the proper content. And to whatever length you want to argue this; the only proper place for sex is in marriage.
If sex is a good form of exercise and you engage actively in it but still don't watch what you eat, what will be the result?

Proper place?
Proper is a relative term. Everything is proper considering the angle you're viewing it from.
Marriage should never be a barrier to enjoy a healthy life.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2015
#TeamConvent

We know ourselves grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Johnnoah1st: 2:27am On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
#TeamConvent

We know our selves grin
pls can i purchase d beautiful 2 melons on ur profile? its been a while i last get ANY.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2015
This sex before marriage issue is over flogged...for everyone out there pls let people live their lives the way they want and focus on yours too....if they have made their decisions to have sex before marriage don't judge them,and also if they do not want to have sex before marriage then don't judge them too....let ye is without sin be the first to cast the stone....or why did u think GOD said we should always pray for forgiveness of sins........not having sex before marriage does not make u better than those that had it before marriage,do u know why??because that is not the only sin in this world and certainly u have sinned in other different ways,or u want to tell me u have never lied in ur life?you want to tell me u have never sinned?..SIN is SIN........no sin is better in the sight of GOD...so don't look urself as a saint because u did not want to have sex before marriage......or u think not having sex before marriage suddenly means u are holy and better than others??....whether u are a virgin or not that is your own cup of tea because it is ur life and ur body and we'll have no right to judge anyone because we are not perfect too!!!!!!!!!!..........

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by royalpearl80: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2015
#teamnotesting#teamtight#tillweddingnight

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by jmoore(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by bigcarrot15: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
royalpearl80:
#teamnotesting#teamtight#tillweddingnight
lol
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by ladygold555(f): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmmm, just so u know what you're getting into and you don't have excuses to cheat, I think I recommend it.
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by lilmax(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2015
wakacome:
This sex before marriage issue is over flogged...for everyone out there pls let people live their lives the way they want and focus on yours too....if they have made their decisions to have sex before marriage don't judge them,and also if they do not want to have sex before marriage then don't judge them too....let ye is without sin be the first to cast the stone....or why did u think GOD said we should always pray for forgiveness of sins........not having sex before marriage does not make u better than those that had it before marriage,do u know why??because that is not the only sin in this world and certainly u have sinned in other different ways,or u want to tell me u have never lied in ur life?you want to tell me u have never sinned?..SIN is SIN........no sin is better in the sight of GOD...so don't look urself as a saint because u did not want to have sex before marriage......or u think not having sex before marriage suddenly means u are holy and better than others??....whether u are a virgin or not that is your own cup of tea because it is ur life and ur body and we'll have no right to judge anyone because we are not perfect too!!!!!!!!!!..........
stop trying to cover it up,you are trying to be wise but you not
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Shebarh(f): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Sex bfor marriage is a sin bfor the almighty! no one can deny dat
Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by crismark(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2015
sex b4 marriage is a sin b4 God but wat if afta marriage u find out dat ur wife's honey pot is as wide nd deep like a well or ur husband's dick is as small as a toothpick..........

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2015
lilmax:
stop trying to cover it up,you are trying to be wise but you not
shut up!!!!if I engage in sex before marriage is none of ur dead business......am not a hypocrite like u who would rather not face reality but instead u prefer to live in fantasy.......people like u think you are better than those that engage in premarital sex.......as if na una Holy pass.....and only GOD knows what u this goat do backdoors..........am not saying premarital sex is not a sin but also we have more sins that hypocrites like u engaged in....I repeat no one is 100% free from sin...even ur pastors always read the lord's prayer everyday,the lord's prayer contains prayer for forgiveness..why should u be praying for forgiveness if u feel u are holy??...HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) / Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. / (18+) My Night Dream Of bleeping My Aunt Finally Comes True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.