Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,505 members, 7,861,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met (32083 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by siraj1402(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Who said black has no sense?Meanwhile this is what the PM Israel said about black.Hope he will soon fall victim so that he will learn his lesson.

This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about 2 days ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth League on the 8th July 2014.
I quote…” We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001 ways. The State of Israel that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks and Arabs; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible? Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature (Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”.

4 Likes

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by ifyalways(f): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2015
How did they " marry in Nigeria" when they've never met?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Francon(f): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840441626021582/?type=1

Please help me like my friend's post to enable her win a sum. Click "like" on GIG motors and her picture. Thanks
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by M4gunners: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Only a greedy person fall this kind of trap. Sorry na him name now.
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by msmon(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmm, there is FMT written all over that story.

*parents involved in car crash in Ohio.
*married legally.
*kelly stays with an attorney
*inheritance of about $25m

O boy that white man is now in OYO (On Your Own).

$100,000 = #2,200,000.00

1 Like

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2015
AnusOdourInhaler:
Hehehe! Much are educated, but few are intelligent...
This man is a definition of asshole _ in fact, he's a cretinous Fucktard_
Meanwhile
GMB till eternity!
Ehm till Nigeria is no longer in existence. see your illiteracy work

1 Like

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Sezua(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:
The kelly is a guy o

all this oyinbo self
corrected!
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by uzo4real(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Maybe the man is now under a spell....

1 Like

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Aystarz: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2015
iwaeda:
Mungun still plenty for for this world lalastically; the woman go just dey say Oluwa Seun ; becuase Ishilove !

Nice wordplay, abi na username-play we go call this one. Very witty.
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Digriz(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2015
siraj1402:
Who said black has no sense?Meanwhile this is what the PM Israel said about black.Hope he will soon fall victim so that he will learn his lesson.

This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about 2 days ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth League on the 8th July 2014.
I quote…” We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001 ways. The State of Israel that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks and Arabs; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible? Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature (Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”.
This man hatred to the blacks and Arabs is beyond racism,bt I quite agree wt him on that leadership issue.,we blacks and Arabs are enemies of our own selves due to greed.
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Slimmos(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Abeg who get dis maga details... I must chop dis maga too.... Dis maga is nice unlike d idiot simon wey just dey pend my messages and money
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by kajoula(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Haunted maga ![/size]

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by yemicoal(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol... Naija boys grin
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Rapking1: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Sarimah(f): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2015
mugu.com
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by toluleke(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Oyinbo paying since 85BC..God bless America..Nigerians hussling hard 24/7 ontop bante &internet..you them say they greedy&fall in love foolishly we self dey corner dey wait..in nine month wa shu makapon
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by kevoh(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2015
If you believed this particular staged show by Doctor.Phil, you will believe that Osama Bin Laden is posting this comment right now.

1 Like

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Baba God funmi ni Client tima mu lote, to malowo bi Dangote cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Truckpusher(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2015
crackhaus:
Lmao...

Na oyibo be the real monkey... gringrin
Silly boy grin grin grin.......Funny though but innocent Nigerians will end up paying the price for this their ungodly manoeuvres.

Nigerians ,smh.
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Sarimah:
mugu.com
Until you land for their airport dem begin embarrass you say na search dem dey search .You sef go hate these our people Wey dey spoil our name .

2 Likes

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by MasterWayne(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2015
The Nigerian lady is a Guy. cheesy
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Harmvirus(f): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol!
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2015
chai. that's how their mails go. "my father is the former President of Congo, he died during a clash with the infidels and left 500 million dollars in a swiss bank for me" i aent this mail to you because i trust you. pls can you help send me some money to process this and I'll come to Nigeria and we can get married and bla bla bla....
who still fall for this Shiit?
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by LadyX(f): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
ifyalways:

I asked myself the same question. What shocked me was "Kelly lives with her attorney."

That man is greedy. At 53 he's still a learner...and to think that he's been scammed before
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by 9jatatafo(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Boys don plus this American mugu!!!! So he nor know wetin hit am.
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Digriz:
This man hatred to the blacks and Arabs is beyond racism,bt I quite agree wt him on that leadership issue.,we blacks and Arabs are enemies of our own selves due to greed.
It is normal for a people that are more economically better off to look down on other races.A typical example is right here on Nairaland where some tribes feel that they are better off compared to some other tribes and some individuals would even scream it here even as poverty grinds in every corner of the country.
Racial prejudice doesn't bug me ,if you disrespect me I'll reciprocate with the same gesture immediately and if only our leaders can live with this attitude then these people will learn how to give some respect.But when our leaders are stealing our money and hiding it in their countries why won't they disrespect us anyway they feel like.The first step to earning respect is to keep your own house in order and take care of your own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by greatgeo(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Never seen her before but she is his wife na wao dat 1 no be real wife na
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by 9jatatafo(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2015
LadyX:

I asked myself the same question. What shocked me was "Kelly lives with her attorney."

That man is greedy. At 53 he's still a learner...and to think that he's been scammed before

The man wants to recover all the money he was scammed from Kelly's inheritance
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by observer87: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
datguru:
Iceberylin how market. Dem dey pay ?
make i hear say maga never pay the bad guy
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Angelahoney: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
Mugun, chai. So people still fall for this trick.
Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by cococandy(f): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2015
ifyalways:

traditional marriage. The man doesn't have to be there. He can be represented.

Only God knows the trailer load of lies he swallowed from that yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met by Unclerukus: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2015
The reason why when you go abroad, the mere mention of Nigerians is met with disgust. Lazy arsed Nigerian youths tarnishing their image since 00BC. The funny thing i noticed is 98% of these scammers end up critically miserable in life you pity them. They are cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.