Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? (4442 Views)

The Grace Of God And Mercy Of God: Choose / God Is Still In The Business Of Giving Life Partners, He Will Give You Your Own. / Why Does God Sometimes Hardens People's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
frank317:

Yes, I am a fiction writer and therefore know that the mind is capable of so many things. What if I tell you that it is God that is telling me what to write in all my stories, would you believe me?

Lol...ask God to speak with me? Ok, God speak to me!!!!

God does not speak to anyone.[b][/b]
It's not true embarassed
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
It's not true embarassed

Have God spoken to u before?
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Aybee92(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
frank317:

No, I don't get you.

Directing us makes no sense if the decision is still for us to make.

Let me ask you...

1. Are we capable of making the right decision?

2. If God directs us and we still don't follow his directions... Is there a possibility we might make the right choice despite not following Gods direction? I.e can we make the right choice without following God's direction?

3. Why is God's direction dependent on our decision? I.e why does Gods directions dependent on us before it can make sense? I ask because most Christian say even if we marry the wife God gave us, we still need to make the right choices before we reap the benefit of our Good wife.

4. How does God direct us?

Pls answer these four questions for me. Be on point and don't gonin circles.l
Answers to ur questions

1.King David in the Bible fought numerous battle and won all because he never took any decision on his own he always ask for God's opinion"shall I pursue,shall I over take ,will thou deliver thy enemies into my hands". also Sampson met his destruction, his vision and life was cut short because he took a decision on his own or outside the will of God by reveal the secret or source of his powers to Delilah...if we make decisions without the direction of God you are bound to make disastrous mistakes that we will live to regret for life

2.No..take example with king soul he lost his throne because he choose to ignore the decision of God to follow his own 1samuel15:1-35.ignoring God's decision for us only leads to destruction

3. God's direction is dependent on our
decision because he created us and gave us free will ie he will never force us or make us do anything he wants under compulsion, he only directs or guard us to making the right decision. study Deuteronomy 30:19-20

4. First for you to have God's direction you have to be born again and submit your will totally to him ie u no longer live for your self but for him alone...
how he directs is by his word (the bible) and the holy spirit inside of us etc.
hope u satisfied wit d answers?
don't mind my composition pls am typing from a mobile platform

1 Like

Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
While you are giving example of people you have never met but read in the bible, I know of so many people that are not Christians that have made the right decision without God. But let me go through ur points one by one.

Aybee92:
Answers to ur questions

1.King David in the Bible fought numerous battle and won all because he never took any decision on his own he always ask for God's opinion"shall I pursue,shall I over take ,will thou deliver thy enemies into my hands". also Sampson met his destruction, his vision and life was cut short because he took a decision on his own or outside the will of God by reveal the secret or source of his powers to Delilah...if we make decisions without the direction of God you are bound to make disastrous mistakes that we will live to regret for life

So in other words everyman that have made a right choice in life followed God"s directive. Our forefathers, all ex presidents, milloniars all over the world, happy Hindu worshipers in China, rich Saudi Arabians, well to do fornicators in USA, all took direction from God to be successful.
Well this is false thinking man. And I don't believe it. USA I'd an organized society filled with Gays, lesbians and sinners of all sort. Pls explain how their organization is as a result of following Gods directive.

2.No..take example with king soul he lost his throne because he choose to ignore the decision of God to follow his own 1samuel15:1-35.ignoring God's decision for us only leads to destruction

If we are not capable of taking the right decision without God, then my pagan grandfather's marriage wouldn't have been successful. Sweden, an atheist country wouldnt have been in better condition than Nigeria. Pks can you explain to me why we have so many happily married and successful Muslims and pagans and atheists.

decision because he created us and gave us free will ie he will never force us or make us do anything he wants under compulsion, he only directs or guard us to making the right decision. study Deuteronomy 30:19-20
Then its useless... If his direction depends on our decision... Then we are nothing but on our own. If he gives me a wife to marry, she is not perfect, I still need to be patient, tolerant, etc. If I don't get it right, the mairrage will not work. I can marry a prostitute and make the same effort to make it work. His directions makes no sense.

4. First for you to have God's direction you have to be born again and submit your will totally to him ie u no longer live for your self but for him alone...

Have this in mind when responding to 1 and 2 above

Thanks but respond to the above, then I can let you know if I am satisfied or not.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
frank317:

No, I don't get you.

Let me ask you...

2. If God directs us and we still don't follow his directions... Is there a possibility we might make the right choice despite not following Gods direction? I.e can we make the right choice without following God's direction?

3. Why is God's direction dependent on our decision? I.e why does Gods directions dependent on us before it can make sense? I ask because most Christian say even if we marry the wife God gave us, we still need to make the right choices before we reap the benefit of our Good wife.

Don't get it twisted direction and choice are two different things. God directs you to making the best choices, what you actually do is left to you. God has many ways of directing and not everyone's experience will be the same but the final outcome is that God DOES NOT MAKE A CHOICE for you. He may tell you exactly why a certain choice is bad but that is not the same as making a choice for you.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by LordReed(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

Sorry to say you're wrong! God can and that is IF you place your hopes on Him in getting one, rather than have a mindset of who what the lady should look like.

God always chooses for His own. He has been in the business and He is still in it. Many will claim He stopped since the days of Adam because Adam blamed God for his misfortune "The woman that thou gave to me..." Regardless, He led Isaac, Hosea and several others. True, the Sriptures says "He who finds a wife..." but that still does not imply that we must never ask Him to decide for us, hence, the prayer "let your will be done" comes into play.

Most people today already have a picture of how they would love their spouse or partner to be like and they would never allow a thing to compromise that perfect picture of they have in mind. Such persons may never find the right one because when God sends that person who would compliment them, they may overlook God's choice because they perceive it's below par. God will always choose for those who throw everything to him, particularly in this dispensation of the Holy Spirit.

I beg to differ. God leads He DOES NOT choose. You rightly stated that He lead Isaac and others but He did not force them or compel them. Those men still had the power to do whatever pleased them. That you have an idea of who you'd like to get married to does not stop God from leading you but it will hinder your ability to follow God's leading.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Sanchez01: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
LordReed:

I beg to differ. God leads He DOES NOT choose. You rightly stated that He lead Isaac and others but He did not force them or compel them. Those men still had the power to do whatever pleased them. That you have an idea of who you'd like to get married to does not stop God from leading you but it will hinder your ability to follow God's leading.
Please look at this from this angle; when something is chosen for you, it means the person has made a decision on your behalf. Hence, the power to accept or reject decision rests with you. 1 Cor says 'there's a more excellent way...' and even when the way is chosen for you, you could make the final decision by accepting or rejecting it.

I understand that the concept of leading is the gap here. When God, for instance, directs a man to become an Evangelist, He has chosen for that person. Still, the power to accept or reject the offer rests on the man. I hope you understand this.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

Please look at this from this angle; when something is chosen for you, it means the person has made a decision on your behalf. Hence, the power to accept or reject decision rests with you. 1 Cor says 'there's a more excellent way...' and even when the way is chosen for you, you could make the final decision by accepting or rejecting it.

I understand that the concept of leading is the gap here. When God, for instance, directs a man to become an Evangelist, He has chosen for that person. Still, the power to accept or reject the offer rests on the man. I hope you understand this.

I understand and I am also going by my own experience. The times I have sort God for leading concerning who I want to marry I never got a "marry this or that person" from God. What I got was a revelation of some personality traits and future events. My experience has showed me that God is more interested in what you do with what He tells you than in Him telling you who to choose. He never even revealed that this is a good or bad choice He just showed me what would happen. I know this will be different for different people but in my opinion the bottom line will be make your own choice.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Sanchez01: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
LordReed:

I understand and I am also going by my own experience. The times I have sort God for leading concerning who I want to marry I never got a "marry this or that person" from God. What I got was a revelation of some personality traits and future events. My experience has showed me that God is more interested in what you do with what He tells you than in Him telling you who to choose. He never even revealed that this is a good or bad choice He just showed me what would happen. I know this will be different for different people but in my opinion the bottom line will be make your own choice.
I agree with the bolded and I love the idea behind it. Concerning this part; "I never got a "marry this or that person" from God" it could be that you haven't mapped out that way to hear from Him yet. I'm sorry if you find this part offensive though, I mean no harm. God speaks to His own from time to time, just that most people cannot tell when God speaks and when their heart tells them things. I had that issue and it was confusing because I couldn't tell my heart from God's. Not until I read "Tongues beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth Hagin. It became so clear and I could tell when He leads me from when my heart and head would love to do things on their own. Your bolded concludes it for me too smiley

1 Like

Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Aybee92(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
frank317:
While you are giving example of people you have never met but read in the bible, I know of so many people that are not Christians that have made the right decision without God. But let me go through ur points one by one.

So in other words everyman that have made a right choice in life followed God"s directive. Our forefathers, all ex presidents, milloniars all over the world, happy Hindu worshipers in China, rich Saudi Arabians, well to do fornicators in USA, all took direction from God to be successful.
Well this is false thinking man. And I don't believe it. USA I'd an organized society filled with Gays, lesbians and sinners of all sort. Pls explain how their organization is as a result of following Gods directive.

If we are not capable of taking the right decision without God, then my pagan grandfather's marriage wouldn't have been successful. Sweden, an atheist country wouldnt have been in better condition than Nigeria. Pks can you explain to me why we have so many happily married and successful Muslims and pagans and atheists.

Then its useless... If his direction depends on our decision... Then we are nothing but on our own. If he gives me a wife to marry, she is not perfect, I still need to be patient, tolerant, etc. If I don't get it right, the mairrage will not work. I can marry a prostitute and make the same effort to make it work. His directions makes no sense.

Have this in mind when responding to 1 and 2 above

Thanks but respond to the above, then I can let you know if I am satisfied or not.
God made d rain to fall on d just and unjust alike....I never said every person that made a right decision or choices followed God bt dey a bound to make lots of mistakes
God created d world according to some laws and principles (his will) if u walk according to them then success is assured
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
LordReed:

Don't get it twisted direction and choice are two different things. God directs you to making the best choices, what you actually do is left to you. God has many ways of directing and not everyone's experience will be the same but the final outcome is that God DOES NOT MAKE A CHOICE for you. He may tell you exactly why a certain choice is bad but that is not the same as making a choice for you.

Lol... Where does you and God have this discussion? Trust me if God directs you to a woman, no reasonable person will reject a direction from an all knowing creator. The way you guys talk about God, u make me think he is so helpless and needs us to be God.
If God exists, and directs me to a woman... It will be a perfect relationship. Why will God direct me to someone I still have to struggle to live with.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by IME1: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Do you know this love we are talking about?
Jesus loves me as I am: scared, twisted and often broken.
Jesus' love allows me pull aside the shutters and let in a new day.

i believe God is interested in our marital life. if you say he who finds a wife means it is the man and not God that chooses a life partner, i'd remind you that as many as re led by the Spirit of God and God is Alpha and Omega so He already knows our future and who we re to be with and who we going to be with!

#singsisurrenderandstrollsout#
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aybee92:
God made d rain to fall on d just and unjust alike....I never said every person that made a right decision or choices followed God bt dey a bound to make lots of mistakes
God created d world according to some laws and principles (his will) if u walk according to them then success is assured

you said so bro... u insinuated it in your response. pls go back and read my first questions and re read your reply.

i even as you to take know of your fourth reply when answering the first two responses because i know it will implicate you and you will try to escape with this very response. what do you mean by they are bound to make a lot of mistakes? how did you come about that? i know so many people who are not Christians that are successful.

let me quote my questions again
frank317:

No, I don't get you.
Let me ask you...

now look at your reply
Aybee92:
Answers to ur questions

you even implied that God directs only bornagains. so dont change your statement except you dont know what u are talking about.

further, if both bornagains and non bornagains are under the mercy of their decision, what again it God's impute in our lives? I ask this becasue all the marriages that i know that claimed they were directed by God, are struggling just like those who are not born again.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Aybee92(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
frank317:

you said so bro... u insinuated it in your response. pls go back and read my first questions and re read your reply.

i even as you to take know of your fourth reply when answering the first two responses because i know it will implicate you and you will try to escape with this very response. what do you mean by they are bound to make a lot of mistakes? how did you come about that? i know so many people who are not Christians that are successful.

let me quote my questions again

now look at your reply

you even implied that God directs only bornagains. so dont change your statement except you dont know what u are talking about.

further, if both bornagains and non bornagains are under the mercy of their decision, what again it God's impute in our lives? I ask this becasue all the marriages that i know that claimed they were directed by God, are struggling just like those who are not born again.
so you what's your take on the topic since you refuse to concur with anybody here
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by johnydon22(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aybee92:
so you what's your take on the topic since you refuse to concur with anybody here
His take is that whatever decision or thing we do here on planet earth is sorely our decision and our responsibility.... #Simple
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aybee92:

No God does not chose a partner for anyone neither does he direct us to anybody.. Marriage is what we make of it. Its a life time commitment and a hard one for that matter.

It requires patience, tolerance, understanding, and sacrifice.

There is no perfect marriage and this alone indicates the absence of a supreme hand. Every choice me make about marriage is ours. That is why we must be carful in selecting a spouse. Blaming ur selection on God does not make it perfect neither does it stop u from putting in ur best.

Its time we realize that the choice is ours, no magical person directs anybody to anybody.

Before Christianity in Nigeria or Africa, there have been successful marriages and failed ones. If u are determined to make it work it will work.

If u marry a bad woman or man, its just you making a bad choice and you must face responsibility of ur bad choice.

If you are waiting on God, that means you don't know the kind of woman to marry. But deep down every man has a heart desire, every human can also fall in love with someone that makes him happy.... Why bring God into it?

Hmmmm that's my take. Religion is making us not realize we have a responsibility to live up to.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
johnydon22:

His take is that whatever decision or thing we do here on planet earth is sorely our decision and our responsibility.... #Simple

Thank u
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by LordReed(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
frank317:

Lol... Where does you and God have this discussion? Trust me if God directs you to a woman, no reasonable person will reject a direction from an all knowing creator. The way you guys talk about God, u make me think he is so helpless and needs us to be God.
If God exists, and directs me to a woman... It will be a perfect relationship. Why will God direct me to someone I still have to struggle to live with.

Surgeon General warns that smokers are liable to die young. Is it mad people who smoke?
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Aybee92(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
frank317:

No God does not chose a partner for anyone neither does he direct us to anybody.. Marriage is what we make of it. Its a life time commitment and a hard one for that matter.

It requires patience, tolerance, understanding, and sacrifice.

There is no perfect marriage and this alone indicates the absence of a supreme hand. Every choice me make about marriage is ours. That is why we must be carful in selecting a spouse. Blaming ur selection on God does not make it perfect neither does it stop u from putting in ur best.

Its time we realize that the choice is ours, no magical person directs anybody to anybody.

Before Christianity in Nigeria or Africa, there have been successful marriages and failed ones. If u are determined to make it work it will work.

If u marry a bad woman or man, its just you making a bad choice and you must face responsibility of ur bad choice.

If you are waiting on God, that means you don't know the kind of woman to marry. But deep down every man has a heart desire, every human can also fall in love with someone that makes him happy.... Why bring God into it?

Hmmmm that's my take. Religion is making us not realize we have a responsibility to live up to.

what fate do u profess?
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Aybee92(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
johnydon22:

dats where you guys get it all wrong... if u trust and believe in God he will direct and guard ur decisions

any ways everybody is entitled to his own beliv after all God gave us free will either to allow him guard our decisions or we make it our self
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by johnydon22(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aybee92:
dats where you guys get it all wrong... if u trust and believe in God he will direct and guard ur decisions

any ways everybody is entitled to his own beliv after all God gave us free will either to allow him guard our decisions or we make it our self
habaaaa nawa ooo!!!
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by LordReed(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

I agree with the bolded and I love the idea behind it. Concerning this part; "I never got a "marry this or that person" from God" it could be that you haven't mapped out that way to hear from Him yet. I'm sorry if you find this part offensive though, I mean no harm. God speaks to His own from time to time, just that most people cannot tell when God speaks and when their heart tells them things. I had that issue and it was confusing because I couldn't tell my heart from God's. Not until I read "Tongues beyond the Upper Room" by Kenneth Hagin. It became so clear and I could tell when He leads me from when my heart and head would love to do things on their own. Your bolded concludes it for me too smiley

LoL @ not mapped out that way to hear from Him yet. There is no mistaking the One who knows the end from the beginning. The One who knows the secret things. When God reveals to you the secrets of another person's heart what other setup do you need? When the things He says will/can happen start to happen what other setup do you need?

Bro I have seen the dangers of people acquiring visions of who God is supposedly asking them to marry. I won't advice anybody to seek a vision of who is their spouse rather I will ask them to do what Solomon did and that is ask for wisdom.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Sanchez01: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
LordReed:

LoL @ not mapped out that way to hear from Him yet. There is no mistaking the One who knows the end from the beginning. The One who knows the secret things. When God reveals to you the secrets of another person's heart what other setup do you need? When the things He says will/can happen start to happen what other setup do you need?

Bro I have seen the dangers of people acquiring visions of who God is supposedly asking them to marry. I won't advice anybody to seek a vision of who is their spouse rather I will ask them to do what Solomon did and that is ask for wisdom.
Visions ke? I experience them from time to time but it is never advised to apply visions to choosing a partner because at the long run one could blame God for failures whereas infatuations brought about their visions.
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aybee92:
what fate do u profess?

None
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aybee92:

Yes everyone is entitled to his own believe, and that is why the God ideology can never be a fact. If it was a fact, everyone will subscribe to his creator. Even if you are not doing his will, you will know and the difference will be clear on your life.

Now u accept its about our opinion and not about fact. If God is a fact why do I have the opinion he does not exist? Why have I never felt him nor seen anyone that has told a verifiable story about him?

Well, be sure you trust that everyone to his opinion.... Don't ever preach to us that he selects spouse for us again since you know its all about opinion. Good night
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Aybee92(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2015
frank317:

Yes everyone is entitled to his own believe, and that is why the God ideology can never be a fact. If it was a fact, everyone will subscribe to his creator. Even if you are not doing his will, you will know and the difference will be clear on your life.

Now u accept its about our opinion and not about fact. If God is a fact why do I have the opinion he does not exist? Why have I never felt him nor seen anyone that has told a verifiable story about him?

Well, be sure you trust that everyone to his opinion.... Don't ever preach to us that he selects spouse for us again since you know its all about opinion. Good night
God exist is a fact
u may say he doesn't exist because you choose to and you have never given him the opportunity to...give him the opportunity to come into your life I promise you will never regret it.

I never said God chooses spouse for us I said he only guards and directs us so we don't make the wrong choices mind you God is not desperate that why he gave us free will.

I believe God Exist
I serve , trust , and love him
I've seen him work tremendous things in my life
he never deprived me the right to make decisions
he guards and direct my ways
he's always there when I need him
There has never been a time I regretted accepting him in my life.
he is the best thing that ever happened to me

GIVE HIM A CHANCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by johnydon22(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Aybee92:
God exist is a fact
u may say he doesn't exist because you choose to and you have never given him the opportunity to...give him the opportunity to come into your life I promise you will never regret it.

I never said God chooses spouse for us I said he only guards and directs us so we don't make the wrong choices mind you God is not desperate that why he gave us free will.

I believe God Exist

GIVE HIM A CHANCE
Very good you agree its just belief not certainty...
I believe flying horses exist
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Aybee92(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Very good you agree its just belief not certainty...
I believe flying horses exist
hmmm u need special deliverance grin
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by frank317: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Aybee92:
God exist is a fact

I believe God Exist

GIVE HIM A CHANCE

How can God's existence be a fact and I doubt it? Its like me doubting that i don't have a father.

If God exist... Trust me, I don't need to give him any opportunity to know he exists.

Anybody can believe any thing exists and that belief becomes his reality. It is what it is... Just belief and not fact.

I am not cut out for bullshit
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by johnydon22(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aybee92:
hmmm u need special deliverance grin
hahahahahaha deliverer grin
Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by Saraha1(f): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
God only help us by showing to us if that person will make a good patner for us.

God does not force us to make decision(self will) is now left for us to fellow the right parth or not.

No man of God can tell if the choice you are makin are right or wrong. The only man that had never failed is God, which is the main reason we should seek God face personally until we hear frm him.
Joel 2V28 .
God can communicate in several ways and when he does, just know is the fact nothing eslse.

God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? by johnydon22(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Saraha1:
God only help us by showing to us if that person will make a good patner for us.

God does not force us to make decision(self will) is now left for us to fellow the right parth or not.

No man of God can tell if the choice you are makin are right or wrong. The only man that had never failed is God, which is the main reason we should seek God face personally until we hear frm him.
Joel 2V28 .
God can communicate in several ways and when he does, just know is the fact nothing eslse.

God bless us.
Exactly the same way he helped Pastor chris and Anita or Chris okotie and his divorced wives... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Christianity And The Real Teachings Of Jesus Christ / A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation / Two Women I Love Dearly Are Leaving Their Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.