Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) (44281 Views)

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Female Hunter In Adamawa Who Fights Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Chienex24(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Hmmm..Agha dikwa..Wish I'm in the army to confront this bastards angry

Its not too late... Drop your e-warrior phone & get enlisted 2day!
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by naijajobsnow: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by delvinmaya(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Fool the battle of La Drang Valley is a real life event!

being daft runs in your family my brother.... Calling me a fool because i pointed out the fact that you are qouting a movie shows you can't differentiate reality from make believe. I havent said the battle of La Drang Valley didnt happen. What i am saying is watching a movie and deciding then to criticize based on the movie you watched is stupid. Lots of things are left unsaid in movies and a very good example is "Black Hawk Down" and recently "American Sniper". These two movies are historical fiction but have been criticized for their lack of credibility...... How much more you coming here to base your criticism on "We were Soldiers".... Get a life.

For you all talking and criticizing. I have to just tell you this. Notice the carefree attitude of the Soldiers. You don't need an oracle to tell you they are being un-serious, probably because they know they are being filmed. Acting like that in battle will get you killed quickly.... So please, calm down.... And if your finger day itch you, go buy form

2 Likes

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Rexyl(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Proffdada:
as long as they wine and dine with the President, the insurgency will continue

how do you mean?
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2015
delvinmaya:

being daft runs in your family my brother.... Calling me a fool because i pointed out the fact that you are qouting a movie shows you can't differentiate reality from make believe. I havent said the battle of La Drang Valley didnt happen. What i am saying is watching a movie and deciding then to criticize based on the movie you watched is stupid. Lots of things are left unsaid in movies and a very good example is "Black Hawk Down" and recently "American Sniper". These two movies are historical fiction but have been criticized for their lack of credibility...... How much more you coming here to base your criticism on "We were Soldiers".... Get a life.

For you all talking and criticizing. I have to just tell you this. Notice the carefree attitude of the Soldiers. You don't need an oracle to tell you they are being un-serious, probably because they know they are being filmed. Acting like that in battle will get you killed quickly.... So please, calm down.... And if your finger day itch you, go buy form

FOOL. If you heard of the battle of La Drang Valley from Hollywood then that is your own headache.

not everyone is a daft mumu like you osogbo touts

1 Like

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Proffdada: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Rexyl:

how do you mean?
that's one of the sponsors, borno state governor

1 Like

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by uduokirika1(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Themandator: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2015
delvinmaya:

Never read a better rejoinder... You're my guy... Chop knuckles...leave the movie addict to his delusions

You know this saying : a man driving a car with his mouth never gets injured in a accident... The army is

2 Likes

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by vantage7: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2015
I'm saying it again, that was NOT a drone strike. Those who can see properly know.
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by xlnc2324: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2015
This is purely a campaign video.

3 Likes

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Rexyl(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Proffdada:
that's one of the sponsors, borno state governor

present or past?
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by delvinmaya(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Themandator:

Never read a better rejoinder... You're my guy... Chop knuckles...leave the movie addict to his delusions
You know this saying : a man driving a car with his mouth never gets injured in a accident... The army is

Thanks my guy..... I have left him to his delusions, i just hope its not too late before he sees the light......

1 Like

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by souljaboi51(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2015
if there was indeed hardware, why are our soldiers complaining? why does the artillery batteries fail to work when there is an attack? i really wana believe this but i just cant.
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by tk4rd: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2015
Americans would use part of this video later to produce a movie on Nigeria and Boko-Haram.
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by abpotato: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pls can u help me wv d video am avin problem wv YouTube pls. If u av it can u upload or send by watsapp
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by abpotato: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
asuoka:
the part i loved most was the special forces engagement at night and the air bombardment by he nigerian air force
pls can u help sum of us wv d video sum ar avin problem wv YouTube. Or can u send by watsapp or upload it
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Proffdada: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rexyl:

present or past?
past Ali Modu Sheriff
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
How will i download pls
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by nortcentrallord(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
coogar:

there's nothing to applaud in that video. our soldiers looked like armed robbers in uniforms.
My candid advice, when next you travel through a military checkpoint in Nigeria, quietly bend low out of you cars Window and tell the soldier on check point that "our soldiers look like armed robbers in uniforms" and c how many likes you will get. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by sniper77(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
M

Bullpup are a class of modern assault rifles with shorter muzzles. It is not specific to any manufactured brand.

Noted.thanks.I did specify tavor a particular type of bullpup manufactured in Israel
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2015
asuoka:
Nigerian Military Operational video

The Dhq have released videos showing how the war was fought in the NE...so as not keep Nigerians in black out...cheers

it is a very big file..but here is the youtube link..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoE2NcBZsqA

modes i beg you Front Page let our people know we are winning
HELP OUR SOLDIERS O LORD.
LET PEACE REIGN IN NIGERIA IJN AMEN.
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
All Hail Nigeria! Jehovah has given Us VICTORY on every side. Thank you Jesus for your PEACE (Shalom) upon Our beloved country. Nigerians, We Hail Thee!

1 Like

Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Jesusloveyou: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
PUSH1:
Good! Better late than never.
i hope they wil not disrupt d election again,d election that wil send gej back to otuoke.
Re: How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) by Jesusloveyou: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Eastherbunny:
let me see any stupid idiot that will come here and rant rubish about the NA and i swell to God you will see waiting go happen.

better watch the video before you come here and say what you don't know.
you want prove see it

carry on NA
if u have finish watching dis movies,show us another movies,is so interesting to watch,na una bring boko haram,na una wan stil remove the boko haram,how wil that now change my mind to vote d clueless one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east / Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) / #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.