Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! (8214 Views)

Need Farm Workers From Cotonou Or Benue / Farm Workers / Safety Tips And Practice For Farm Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good day fellow farmers.
i noticed farm workers has created so many problem on our various farm site and this prompt me find a solution and a way round d problem.
Do you need strong,able and reliable farm workers to work all year round on ur farm?
CONTACT ME ON........08062807850 & 08076162590

4 Likes

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Indicate your interest,farm location and number of workers needed here.
We make arrangement thereafter.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by adedam007(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2015
glade319:
Indicate your interest,farm location and number of workers needed here.
We make arrangement thereafter.
pls i need a job if u can help me to find one
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by AreaFada2: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
it would be useful if you could shine some light on it.

Like where in Nigeria they can work?

Are you an agent supplying staff on commission, your commission (if applicable), remuneration per staff per year/quarter, terms & conditions of employment.

For example, I know of people seeking farm workers in Edo & Ondo but reliability of staff has been an issue.

email: area.fada@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
AreaFada2:
it would be useful if you could shine some light on it.
Like where in Nigeria they can work?
Are you an agent supplying staff on commission, your commission (if applicable), remuneration per staff per year/quarter, terms & conditions of employment.
For example, I know of people seeking farm workers in Edo & Ondo but reliability of staff has been an issue.
email: area.fada@yahoo.com

Thankz.
i am a farmer that understand the important of farm worker to a farmer,
i knew how my farm suffered for the lack of reliable workers to work on my farm and the lost i had.!!! but now that i am able to find a way to solve the problem,my brother,i felt if this is little contribution i could render to my fellow farmer in this agribuz then here i go!!!.The worker will work at any part of the country bt any intrested farmer will have to pick them up at ibadan or pay for transportation from ibadan to where ever he/she want them.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by adedam007(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
glade319:

Thankz.
i am a farmer that understand the important of farm worker to a farmer,
i knew how my farm suffered for the lack of reliable workers to work on my farm and the lost i had.!!! but now that i am able to find a way to solve the problem,my brother,i felt if this is little contribution i could render to my fellow farmer in this agribuz then here i go!!!.The worker will work at any part of the country bt any intrested farmer will have to pick them up at ibadan or pay for transportation from ibadan to where ever he/she want them.
pls can u link me to a farm dat i can work
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
adedam007:

Contact me on 08062807850 ASAP.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by adedam007(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
glade319:

Contact me on 08062807850 ASAP.
have been calling your number but you are not picking up
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2015
adedam007:

i hope u got my text.
He is still waiting for u.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Realsman405(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hi! My name is Olanrewaju, I'm a PT student of Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Moor Plantation, Ibadan. Pls, link me to a farm where I can work within Ibadan.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by oolaoluwa: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Farm worker Needed urgently

Do you live in Sagamu ? We need a reliable farm work. Salary N20,000 per month.

Please call 08139008262
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by oolaoluwa: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2015

Do you live in Sagamu ? We need a reliable farm worker. Salary N20,000 per month.

Please call 08139008262
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by adedam007(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
oolaoluwa:

Do you live in Sagamu ? We need a reliable farm worker. Salary N20,000 per month.

Please call 08139008262
i live at mowe opposite redeem camp can i apply?
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by crystalf: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
glade319:
Good day fellow farmers.
i noticed farm workers has created so many problem on our various farm site and this prompt me find a solution and a way round d problem.
Do you need strong,able and reliable farm workers to work all year round on ur farm?
CONTACT ME ON........08062807850 & 08076162590

Am interested my farm is in Abeokuta
I need 1 worker for a start
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by oolaoluwa: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
@adedam007

You can apply. Call me and let discussed the working terms and conditions.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by oolaoluwa: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Farm worker wanted to work on a farm in Sagamu, Ogun State.

The applicant must be competent, self-motivated and have experience on planting and Nursery.
The position includes wetting, tendering, Monitoring and keeping records, the applicant must be competent with handling equipment and maintenance. The successful applicant must also have good communication skills and a good work ethic to help contribute to moving the farm forward in a positive way.

Benefit:

N20, 000 per Month

Motorcycle will be made available for transportation; with the option first right to own it after 2 years.
Bonus per output yearly and
Possibility of yearly pay raise based on performance

Requirement:

Security clearance
Experience in similar role
Good communication Skill

Interested candidate email CV to gudenough@live.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by crystalf: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2015
crystalf:

Am interested my farm is in Abeokuta
I need 1 worker for a start
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by omo17(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pls i nid a job, am based in Abeokuta, if u nid farm worker or anybody for assistance, pls am available. Although I don't have any previous experience in farm work but I am ready to learn on the job. Tanks
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hi, i am interested in farm work at offa in kwara state or any farm with accommodation. I was a fish farmer who base on tilapia/catfish and poultry but stopped due to the owner of the land who disappointed. My numaer is 07030967027. My email is shegzyvic@ymail.com
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by kowopefarm: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=crystalf post=36252662][/quote]..... Your digits so we could talk
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by thefreshfarms: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
We are looking for a motivated person with a minimum 0 years’ experience. The most important criteria is a smart, hard working and God fearing person required to manage the daily farm activities, including; land preparations, cropping and harvesting activities, assist the Group Farm Manager in various areas assist with the collection and recording of data for all farming operations and implement best farming practices for maintenance and hygiene. Experienced in crop and vegetable farming will be an advantage.
RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage self, working with the team to produce quality corps
* Use planting equipment for fertilising and planting operations
* Take part in harvesting operations using tractors, harvesters, forklifts and hand tools
* Clean farm equipment
* Perform routine daily checks & services on plant and equipment as required by the farm manager.

accommodation inside the farm will be provided with feeding provisions in place, Salary depends on experience (N20k -N30k/month)
Requirements and Skills
Willing to learn
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Willing to learn and a fast learner will do, male or female.
Minimum Experience
less than 1 year
Ad details
JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a motivated person with a minimum 0 years’ experience in similar role. The most important criteria is a smart, hard working and God fearing person required to manage the daily farm activities, including; land preparations, cropping and harvesting activities, assist the Group Farm Manager in various areas assist with the collection and recording of data for all farming operations and implement best farming practices for maintenance and hygiene.
RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take part in harvesting operations using tractors, harvesters, forklifts and hand tools
* Clean farm equipment
* Perform routine daily checks & services on plant and equipment.
QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS
* Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
* Excellent understanding of dry land crop management systems.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to this or any other roles, please forward CV to thefreshfarms@gmail.com and send name, age, phone number, qualification and position applying. Only very serious applicants will be considered.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by thefreshfarms: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
We are looking for a motivated person with a minimum 0 years’ experience. The most important criteria is a smart, hard working and God fearing person required to manage the daily farm activities, including; land preparations, cropping and harvesting activities, assist the Group Farm Manager in various areas assist with the collection and recording of data for all farming operations and implement best farming practices for maintenance and hygiene. Experienced in crop and vegetable farming will be an advantage.The farm is at Iseyin in Oyo state.
RESPONSIBILITIES
* Clean farm equipment
* Perform routine daily checks & services on plant and equipment as required by the farm manager.

accommodation inside the farm will be provided with feeding provisions in place, Salary depends on experience (N20k -N30k/month)
Requirements and Skills
Willing to learn
Willing to learn and a fast learner will do, male or female.
Minimum Experience
less than 1 year
Ad details
JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a motivated person with a minimum 0 years’ experience in similar role. The most important criteria is a smart, hard working and God fearing person required to manage the daily farm activities, including; land preparations, cropping and harvesting activities, assist the Group Farm Manager in various areas assist with the collection and recording of data for all farming operations and implement best farming practices for maintenance and hygiene.
RESPONSIBILITIES
* Clean farm equipment
* Perform routine daily checks & services on plant and equipment.
QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS
* Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
* Excellent understanding of dry land crop management systems.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to this or any other roles, please forward CV to thefreshfarms@gmail.com and send name, age, phone number, qualification and position applying. Only very serious applicants will be considered.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2018
glade319 and areafada2 I am looking for farm work please. Any such vacancy? Willing to relocate and work on a farm with accommodation.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by sleekman(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2019
Ibelievee:
glade319 and areafada2 I am looking for farm work please. Any such vacancy? Willing to relocate and work on a farm with accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by wiston09: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Pls I need farm worker ( yearly contract labourers that we collect Bajaj Motorcycle at end of working year) to work in Crop farms at Okaka, Oyo State.
preferably Benue, Contonu, or Togo....
number of workers needed: 20-30 people.

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Johntitus: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2019
wiston09:
Pls I need farm worker ( yearly contract labourers that we collect Bajaj Motorcycle at end of working year) to work in Crop farms at Okaka, Oyo State.

Please, can you be more explicit. I'm really interested though.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
wiston09:

kindly reach me on this line 08062807850
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Vicbayor123: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2020
We are looking for a motivated person with a minimum 0 years’ experience. The most important criteria is a smart, hard working and God fearing person required to manage the daily farm activities, including; land preparations, cropping and harvesting activities. The farm is at Ibadan in Oyo state.
RESPONSIBILITIES
* Use planting equipment for fertilising and planting operations .
accommodation inside the farm will be provided with feeding provisions in place, Salary depends on experience (N15k -N30k/month)
Requirements and Skills
Willing to learn
Willing to learn and a fast learner will do.
Minimum Experience less than 1 year. Contact: 07059748153
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Psalmist11: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
sleekman:

Kindly call me asap on 08144369211

Any other interested persons should do the same. God bless you.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by dedons: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2020
nice one
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by AEOfarms: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good Day Everyone, Please i am in need of Farm workers for my Farm in Benin city.
If you are interested or know how i can get someone who is hardworking and have experience in farming.
please contact me on aeofarms@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by AllAnglesFarm: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Farm workers needed urgently in Ikorodu and Agbowa in Lagos with accommodation. Interested person should call me on 07058459292

Salary N20,000/month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Goat Breeds For Farming In Nigeria / Cocoa - The Guaranteed Pension : My Cocoa Story / Is It Right To Feed Chickens Corn Chaff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.