Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (32011 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by kodded(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2015
tomzman:

You are a retard if you still believe ait's claim despite the fact that IT experts have proved it as false. I can't understand why some people enjoy backwardness. This is the 21st century dude, stewpidity is fast fading out. Move with the tide!
smh any news against apc are always false i willnt call you names cause i was not brought up that way............................................
just for the record apc has noting good to offer
thanks
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by leksidescofield(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Entertainmentwd:
This is very bad follow the link to watch video for proves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0SzHiZkkaE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=695923253860120&id=434369616682153&_rdr. A reasonable person wil knw dis was forge obviously, 1 will sumtin lik dis be going on were it can be easily be recorded, 2 d guy in blak top was actually luking @ d camera dah means dey knew d coverage was on nd 3rdly dey keep calling aregbeshola's name just 2 mak pple fink dey r working 4 him. Well 2 me it obvious dis is a complete movie acted by omisore group

http://chinedusamuel..com/2015/02/video-apc-thugs-caught-on-camera-thump.html
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by puzo(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Only Jona fools will believe something like dis.
Its a well acted script.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by realpower32(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2015
OGA can you hear yourself. they mentioned Aregbeshola in the audio. listen closely stop being mischievous
vicadex07:
Am sure many fools that have commented before me didn't bother to watch the video.

1. Is it ballot papers that are going to be used for this elections

2. Are the vote not supposed to be collated through electrical means

3. How is the OP certain they are APC members and not PDP?

4. The fact that ballot papers are being used means that this video is old!!!
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2015
watch ur tongue..and watch wat u say... angrypdp are thugs,,,,apc... chNGE...
Arysexy:
APC is evil.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:
Funny cos the so called apc thugs allowed someone to record the whole show in a relaxed atmosphere. Food fo thought.

U dey mind those mumus wt chicken brain?
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by ybalogs(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup. Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC‬ location will appear... Be A Good Samaritan, Please Share!!!
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by larisdena(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2015
We can't waste another 4years for that clueless man.the most painful things is that they are killing people in the north and he's still clueless on how to solve the problem.what kind of president Is that.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by tomzman: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2015
kodded:

smh any news against apc are always false i willnt call you names cause i was not brought up that way............................................
just for the record apc has noting good to offer
thanks
I really don't like quoting people twice but I would quote you again. For the records, no one is calling you names. The world has gone past the era of reasoning based on sentiments that is the point you should understand.

I as a person want the best for my country and so far PDP has not offered me dat. A look at the South western states governed by APC gives an indication of hope. They may not be saints but the difference is clear. Do you now get d point? Have a nice day.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by mikovo2002(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHATEVER THEY DO, BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, THEY'RE WASTING THEIR TIME

This will be the last time that Buhari will stand for an election in this country. Pdp has killed his career and exposed him. Mark mmy word.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
omenka:
This same video we saw a couple of months back where it was alleged ballot papers were being thumb printed in favour of Aregbesola over the Osun state election is now being said to be one in respect of the next general election.

Wow!! I bet we would see same video again of APC thugs thumb printing in favour of Buhari over the 2019 elections (his second term).

PDP is hell bent on ensuring this election does not hold as scheduled. This soon would get to Abati and Okupe and co and they would further use it to blackmail Jega alleging he's made them available to give APC the chance to rig the election in their favour, and them call for his head!

It won't work.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala. The title of this thread is very misleading and irresponsible. This video has nothing to do with 2015 but the Osun state election held a few mnths ago.
It's very unfortunate the way our mods operate these days...Really shameful to say the least. This video was out since last year, there was even a thread for it and it was busted totally.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by richkol(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:
Funny cos the so called apc thugs allowed someone to record the whole show in a relaxed atmosphere. Food fo thought.

If you understand Yoruba and truly listen to the conversation in the video, you will not post what you posted. The guys recorded the video so that they can use it against the people that sent them in case they fail to keep to their payment agreement. The video was recorded during d governorship election between Aregbeshola and Omisore.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by elohorayodele: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:

It's might be a spy camera, maintained a horizontal balance without tilting up and down.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by sorextee(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shey, like a planned something...[qu1ote author=ogmask post=30498610]Funny cos the so called apc thugs allowed someone to record the whole show in a relaxed atmosphere. Food fo thought.[/quote]
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by focus7: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Op and you think the tribunals that declared victory for Aregbeshola are as dunce as you?
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Cityguy: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
richkol:

If you understand Yoruba and truly listen to the conversation in the video, you will not post what you posted. The guys recorded the video so that they can use it against the people that sent them in case they fail to keep to their payment agreement. The video was recorded during d governorship election between Aregbeshola and Omisore.
Thanks. Most comments were made ignorantly. You saw through the propaganda to paint truth as falsehood. If only they sought clarifications before yarning opatas.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by UpLoyo: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
What a bunch of morons, so apc recorded themselves breaking the law? Some of you idiots should not be allowed on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay / Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.