Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (32132 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Engrr(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2015
@ poster, your dumb brain couldn't tell you that parties are arranged in alphabetical order in ballot papers and there is no way APC can be in the middle.
This is surely PDP thugs!
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2015
Which pdp member edit this video.

Pdp propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by kennyjodeci(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Genes1s:
foolish set of people, i wonder if they think everybody is this stupid, one set of idiots , hired by omisore to act a script.

But there was a time some police women were busted via video clip, how did that happen? Maybe those police women purposely allowed the the person that recorded the video to capture em right?

Well....reasonable Nigerians will first ask this very important question.......who are these people bringing this so called change? Tinubu and co right?
who is their presidential candidate? Buhari right.....hmmmm, honestly if these are the people that will bring change to Nigeria then you know that we are in a big trouble........ Buhari, tinubu, obasanjo, atiku? Lol this must be the biggest joke of the century

We need fresh young people to run affairs of this nation and not some old people who didn't achieve anything there when they ruled this country

I'm a Nigerian and I want the best my country, Jonathan may not be performing well but he is far better than buhari......,this is why it's good to be good, "ezi aha ka ego".....nobody is saying good thing about buhari, it's not as if people are cooking up the stories but the evidence is there.......his past is hunting him badly....some people are still supporting him base on sentiment

1 Like

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
alaoeri:
Op which election is this? besides why will someone be thumb printing ballot papers & still allowed to be video? PDP & their propaganda to discredit APC. undecided

same way Mitt ronmey said 40 or 40 per cent of the american population doesn't matter. remember he was video taped in a private meeting. guess the result? he lost the election
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by micrep3030(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2015
If they like let them rig everything they will not get DAT seat
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by chamboy(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2015
My Country Ppl, dnt forget "Inec gave us their soft copy to print" - Obanikoro

Those ballot papers are fake... This video was just a foolish attempt to implicate Aregbesola during Osun state Election
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by alaoeri: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2015
donnypool:

same way Mitt ronmey said 40 or 40 per cent of the american population doesn't matter. remember he was video taped in a private meeting. guess the result? he lost the election
Still of point, I repeat which election is this? That of Osun, Ekiti or yet to be conducted General election.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by chamboy(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Buh am highly disappointed in Nairaland, if it was PDP dis thread would b closed.. Every Intelligent personnel knows this Video is a scam...
And I Believe Seun and his Mods happens to be Intellects

1 Like

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by 0b1nna: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2015
pacifique:

FTC things, ehn? grin
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by phabulux: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2015
cjrane:
Chai,
Those Janjaweeed criminals again! This country is screwed lol..

Are you so blinded by hate that you can no longer use your common sense?
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2015
alaoeri:

Still of point, I repeat which election is this? That of Osun, Ekiti or yet to be conducted General election.

is you that sabi
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2015
These people take us for fools.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by synergycom19: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Every party RIGS
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2015
First they used this video against aregbesola

www.nairaland.com/1991120/why-omisore-sworn-osun-governor

It failed. Now they want to use it against buhari. The mod dat put this on front page is definitely fulish. Ban me make thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2015
This is just sheer wickedness.. I observed that anti- Buhari's thread always quickly make fp.
Pls who has that link to Akpabio's video of him bribing INEC officials.. I still watched that video on NL. It was so clear yet it wasn't moved to fp.

God dey sha
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019.........

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by shizzle11(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2015
joelenesleek:
They are CRETINOUS FUUKTARD. Heheheh.
lwkmd....yo have truly learnt something new on NL, naughty girl grin
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by shizzle11(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2015
APSh1t operating on fraud, deceit and forgery since the days of mungo park tongue
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by wunmite90: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2015
I don't think Seun and his Mods give a dam about their INTEGRITY anymore. What's all this na

A simple research will remind you that this is the video evidence Omisore tendered during the tribunal. And it got rejected by the court because it is clearly staged

And if u don't have shot memory u placed this on front page when he tendered it. And that's less a year ago

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Ekestar(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2015
Entertainmentwd:
This is very bad follow the link to watch video for proves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0SzHiZkkaE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=695923253860120&id=434369616682153&_rdr

http://chinedusamuel..com/2015/02/video-apc-thugs-caught-on-camera-thump.html
APC is similar to rigging, the touted change they are shouting every day is not real. One thing about APC is that they will never be progressive.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Missy89(f): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Why is this on the front page? Seun are you this low?

Is this not the same Video that was thrown out of court for being staged?

How low can Nairaland sink for Christ sake?

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by OLADD: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Entertainmentwd:
This is very bad follow the link to watch video for proves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0SzHiZkkaE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=695923253860120&id=434369616682153&_rdr

http://chinedusamuel..com/2015/02/video-apc-thugs-caught-on-camera-thump.html

I urge Nairalanders to read my previous posts on APC's hypocrisy and deceits. As an ardent follower of Nigerian political evolution, the party's claim of been progressive is nothing but hoax and fallacy. I stand to be corrected, Lagos where Fashola and Tinubu hold sway, is the headquarter of election rigging in Nigeria. So, when they brandish brooms on TV and accuse PDP of rigging, I shake my head in disbelief. APC as far as I am concerned is worst than PDP in all ramifications. It's incontestible.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by micrep3030(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2015
For those those of u DAT did not understand Yoruba language this thing happened in my state that thing they recorded is done by hidden camera but they recorded it them self just to treating the people that sent them in case if they don't want to pay them there money n from their conversation that thing was not done there alone it was done in various location now see what we r sayn osun election was rigged the woman who judge in high court yesterday must have collected her share of the cake APC thief's ppl wake up APC r more wicked evil than PDP

1 Like

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by chamboy(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
First they used this video against aregbesola

www.nairaland.com/1991120/why-omisore-sworn-osun-governor

It failed. Now they want to use it against buhari. The mod dat put this on front page is definitely fulish. Ban me make thunder fire you
. The Mod doesn't qualify to b a moderator of a forum like Nairaland. He should go to 2go
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Abimloaded(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:
Funny cos the so called apc thugs allowed someone to record the whole show in a relaxed atmosphere. Food fo thought.

Brother, thank you. I don't know how people could be this gullible. The thugs were so dull that they allowed someone to set a video camera on them throughout the action. Funny !
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by sugarboii(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2015
vicadex07:
Am sure many fools that have commented before me didn't bother to watch the video.

1. Is it ballot papers that are going to be used for this elections

2. Are the vote not supposed to be collated through electrical means

Bro

3. How is the OP certain they are APC members and not PDP?

4. The fact that ballot papers are being used means that this video is old!!!

Bro, you are an Idiot. this was recorded during Osun's Governorship election last year
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by OLADD: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2015
kodded:
ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS are at it again

and the funny thing is that they are shouting for change
although am not surprise after all one person voted 500 times for buhari during ait online voting

just pray all their evil plots to rig this election will fail them in JESUS NAME!!!

angryand still some useless miscreant who have sold their soul and their sense for money will still support them
smh cry
please don't be fooled apc will bring a BACKWARD CHANGE

I agree with you completely.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Taolakprinting(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2015
PDP !!! This is real nollyhood action movie, sorry we no buy am try better stunt next time ooo cheesy grin
Sai Buhari joooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by vicadex07(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2015
sugarboii:

Bro, you are an Idiot. this was recorded during Osun's Governorship election last year

Thanks for confirming that.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by OLADD: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:
Funny cos the so called apc thugs allowed someone to record the whole show in a relaxed atmosphere. Food fo thought.

Who told you "they allowed" anyone to record their escapade? It's obviously a job carefully done by the recorder. Don't come here with silly postulation.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by adisa204(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
What are we actually changing to? From
Nigeria to Cotonu?
Skyscraper to Batcha ?
Train to beast of burden eg.camel?
APC Nigeria no be conductor abegi?
omo cotonou is far better Dan naija as we dey speak I came back to sch Jan 5,and I stay in a remote area and can u believe electricity never blink like dis sonce Jan 5 and yet u re comparing Nigeria to Cotonou....Can somebody say #change!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.