Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? (657 Views)

Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by agoadiv(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
i have also wondered why some guys kneel down to propose to a gurl even in public,pls who has a good explanation to this display of emotions
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
agoadiv:
i have also wondered why some guys kneel down to propose to a gurl even in public,pls who has a good explanation to this display of emotions
also waiting for the answer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
There are somethings about love we just cant explain Bro.
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by falconey(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Is for the sex part
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by agohmamuda(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
In one word I'll say; submission.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by yorex2011: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Genuflexion you mean... Well i dunno.. Probably some tradition that started a long time ago...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by Enegod(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
It came about because way back in those
days...people rarely kissed before marriage, much less had sex.
So you had no idea what you were getting
or what they looked like naked.
So...the man would get down on one
knee, and try to divert her attention
away. then get a quick peek up her dress.
This way, if it looked bad, he could quickly
change his mind.
If, it looked nice....he would go ahead
and propose to her... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by Enegod(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
or maybe…begging involves kneeling down undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by agoadiv(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
U sabi book jor grin grin cheesy
Enegod:
It came about because way back in those
days...people rarely kissed before marriage, much less had sex.
So you had no idea what you were getting
or what they looked like naked.
So...the man would get down on one
knee, and try to divert her attention
away. then get a quick peek up her dress.
This way, if it looked bad, he could quickly
change his mind.
If, it looked nice....he would go ahead
and propose to her... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by kponkedenge(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by kponkedenge(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2015
God forbid, I wuld just give her the ring and ask he to test it, if it size her, then she shuld keep wearing it. If it doesn't, then I will hav to get another one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? by pasqal09: 4:00am On Feb 07, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2048162/guys-kneel-before-girlfriend-see

OP, I've notice that you recycle topics a lot. This is your final warning that if you don want to get a long ban.

(1)

10 Things We Guys Wish The Women Must Know About Us / Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? / Ladies, Who Wants An Open Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.