Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? (1291 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by Diallo247(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Hello clues please help me out on this.. Can u go ahead to marry ur fiance who has been confirmed positive with HIV? I have been in a relationship with my lady for three years nd nw i wanna marry her. We went to heart to heart center for hiv screening nd she was confirmed positive while i was confirmed negative. I was asked to repeat the test in 3months time which i need nd it still negative... Can i go ahead nd marry her? Im confused cos i believed she was faithful but nw nd damn confused. Ur advice please! Thank u!
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by demelza: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
*chews popcorn*

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by naijaboiy: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by elantraceey(f): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Wetin i nor go see undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Hi boo.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by buygala(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2015
Please go ahead and marry her... HIV isn't transmitted only through sex. .. it's possible that she got it through the use of some unsterilized instruments ... Since you ostensibly have an immunity to her strain of the virus, you can still afford to play Baba Ijebu with your life, and hope for the best embarassed

Just make sure that you guys take enough prenatal, antenatal and postnatal precautions not to infect your kids with the virus... the sins of the parents must not be visited on the children undecided

DID I JUST TYPE THE ABOVE BULLSHIIT

DUDE PLEASE RUN FOR THY LIFE!!. .. IT HAS NO SEASON 2

5 Likes

Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Tb Joshua is still alive.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by naijaboiy: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2015
demelza:
*chews popcorn*
*Hands him bitter kola*
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by elantraceey(f): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Hi boo.

Hi dear.

Good morning.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by daben1(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
You can marry her, let's see if your age will not be reduced by -80

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by ronald4lif(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Omo this is a difficult one really. Well, you can still go ahead with your marriage plans, there have been a vast improvement on the life expectancy on HIV carriers and many of them are living their lives normally. And since it has been scientifically proven an HIV patient can give birth to a negative baby then that also it's not a problem.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by demelza: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

*Hands him bitter kola*
Its her!
You chauvinist undecided
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by naijaboiy: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Wetin you dey expect to see undecided
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2015
demelza:
Its her!
You chauvinist undecided
Ooops My bad... cheesy

But what has that got to do with chauvinism

You're too sensitive undecided
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by kelvin1191(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2015
The Question is better answered by you. Although, I have seen HIV- and HIV+ couples getting married but you must ask yourself this question: will forgive her if she infect me with the virus? Is she ready to help me stay Negative? How will it look like being a single parent in say in 20 years time? Seek your answer with the Heart to Heart center.

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by elantraceey(f): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wetin you dey expect to see undecided

Anything but this undecided
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by iduzebaba(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2015
run for ya life, cos in d next few years, wen u wil be all alone with full blown Aids, nairalanders won't be there to help ya out.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by demelza: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ooops My bad... cheesy

But what has that got to do with chauvinism

You're too sensitive undecided
And the smiley did not give you a hint that I was joking!
You are too literal
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by vizkiz: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Gezz! Is this even suppose to be a question
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Oga follow your heart for this one before you go say na me advice make you marry am or leave am lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by Fatalveli(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Um, do you know wat @ Op.

Go to general hospital @lagos island and ask for the HIV patients section. Just go in there and have a look at the peeps. They never bargained for the disease they've got.

U may be pulling a prank on us and you could also be serious, that I don't know but all I know is that the next thing you will start thinking of is suicide once you contact the disease.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Diallo247:
Hello clues please help me out on this.. Can u go ahead to marry ur fiance who has been confirmed positive with HIV? I have been in a relationship with my lady for three years nd nw i wanna marry her. We went to heart to heart center for hiv screening nd she was confirmed positive while i was confirmed negative. I was asked to repeat the test in 3months time which i need nd it still negative... Can i go ahead nd marry her? Im confused cos i believed she was faithful but nw nd damn confused. Ur advice please! Thank u!

You really in a tough situation brother,i wouldn't advice you leave her,but at the same time you begin to think of your children not being contaminated with the virus during pregnancy.

But if she confessed to have gotten it through sex...i advice you abandone her sorry asss & move on,but if she got it through some other means & stuff,then i ask you support her at this critical moment of her life

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2015
demelza:
And the smiley did not give you a hint that I was joking!
You are too literal
Ok
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2015
I can't oo, tbh
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2015
1diot! No woman is worth dying for. What the fvcking fvck is wrong with you? Even Romeo won't try this.

Stup1d love.

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by RiffRaff: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Those with HIV are human. I dont understand why alot of Nigerians discriminate against them. People get HIV through different means, not just sex.
Yes, go ahead and marry her. As long as u both love each other.
U can get more enlightenment at the Heart to Heart centre. There are plenty couple who are together living a happy and fufilled life with 1 partner being infected with HIV.
Talk to a counscellor, read books and people experience on living with a partner that is infected.
There are drugs that help them live a long and fufilled life. If in doubt go to Ikeja general hospital & ask a nurse for the HIV ward. U will see for urself. HIV is no longer a death sentence, Ignorance is.
Love conquers everything..

1 Like

Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by dstnd: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2015
if she were to be in your position...will she marry you?for the purpose of your unborn children don't go ahead with marriage.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Diallo247:
Love is blind u can go ahead and marry her. Jjust turn a blind eye on her hiv status and focus ur mind on how u wuld enjoy her for the rest of ur life.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? by femidejulius(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Go ahead and marry her please. Don't disappoint her now or leave her. Even if you are infected, no worries. After all, love conquers all.

Just buy your casket ;in case..

BTW.. I don't even know my own status too.
Don't blame me guys. Do you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Married But Lonely / Ladies Of Nowadays / Mtn.airtel,etisalat And Glo 120gb Free On Ibadanloaded.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.