Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? (1518 Views)

6 Depressing Facts About Love / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? / What Can You Say About Love From Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by CHRISTEL(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
send in your replies
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by BlackMamba(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2006
Rikers or Sing-Sing?
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by ikamefa(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2006
BlackMamba:

Rikers or Sing-Sing?

wow! " grin " what about Alcatraz? grin

on a serious note love behind bars as in between inmates? or between an inmate and someone outside the prison? undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by CHRISTEL(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2006
with people outside prison
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by ikamefa(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
not a fan of this, people do it though, for example a man commits a crime is sent to prison and his wife waits for him, he even gets conjugal visits while he is still in jail, same goes for women who are in prison.

another side to this is a man/woman commits a crime is sent to prison for a long time and he or she become popular or something and starts to get marriage proposal from people on the outside,some even end  up finding a mate and getting married while still in prison.

with all the homosexual activities going on in the prisons and at the risk of spreading aids and other stds ,nahhhhhhhhh am not in support of love between someone in jail and an individual on the outside world.
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by dondele(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2006
dat aint for me at all. but if she is rich then i can bend the rules and be with her for 6 months. no blame me.
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by Busta(f): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2006
@dondele,
real funny!
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by mustafar1: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2006
smart guy! i guess all u need to clean out her purse, milk her ass dry is 6months.
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by CHRISTEL(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2006
dondel,u will be in 4 a big surprise. when u findout
that she will have d last laugh while u get played
& disappointed.
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by Oracle(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2006
Well, i know some prisoners definitely have partners or lovers and itz the duty of the lover to constantly visit.
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by Brandie(f): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
Dats crazy kant do a thing like dat for all d money in d world.Except if hez my husband b4 he bcame a prisoner.
Re: What Do You Think About Love Behind Bars with the outside world? by okwabayi(m): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2018
What an off the wall topic. I'm surprised.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Brouhaha / What Is Your Defination Of Love? / Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.