Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega (4867 Views)

PDP Accuses DSS Of Interfering With Election Tribunals / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by drwebs: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
You guys should allow JEGA do his work. He didn't take the decision on his own. I believe he did it for the interest of Nigerians and not to favour any group. Come to think of it, of all the parties registered for the elections, its only APC that is against the postponement, do they have anything to loose or they have a secret agenda? Must they oppose every thing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by jamex93(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
this old man should go and seat down jor
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
arsetalks:
My heart bleeds for this country. The most annoying part of this all is that some section of the country who can not think objectively will still continue to support GEJ due to regional sentimentality.

This man is gradually pushing us to another civil warm.

My broda,this section of the country is stoking the embers of war and they shall get it for this generation and the future generations of their decendants.

We are tired of begging them to forget abt the past but they have refused.Let's continue the cold war......they will tire out sooner than expected.

Mr Jonathan has just succeeded in putting pressure on himself and the military.The limelight is on the Nigerian Army to defeat Boko Haram in 6 weeks.
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by macklef(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gabbysky:

Bye Bye... We won't miss you
Lol. But my bro
|
|

Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by festusfeezy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
but come to tink of it, when ve we conducted election in feb for godsake. God help dis country
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by quixotic: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gabbysky:

Point of correction guy, our Gallant Security Agencies are paid with proceeds from Oyel
tax paid by oil companies are called tax not oil money. It is owned by nigeria. Mind u am a niger deltan
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Chigold101(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Milaby:
why commence operation February 14th? when we've been sing feb. 14th election date since last year.... All dis was planned nd GEJ shuld weldone he try.
I thought you people said GEJ is clueless?
I thought you people said GEJ is a weak man?
I thought you people said GEJ is not incontrol of the military?

Now that he has given you people a little part of his CinC, you are here crying... Onwebeghi ife unu furu (una never see anything)...
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Mcowubaba: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wen people say GEJ is clueless i only laugh out loud..
My people a Nigerian President can Never be clueless!
Nigeria is a corrupt country since no be today matter! No be GEJ start am....
Gej is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES IN NIGERIA....never underestimate that power/authority..
Ps..i dnt support GEJ..
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by zekki: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
by the d special grace of God. Buhari is going to be our next President even if they postponed it till next year. Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is an act of treason. What does the millitary have to do with elections. The police, Nscdc and Dss are enough to provide security for elections. The millitary should go on with their supposed operation to end an insurgency that is making our armed forces look like a millitia force. Besides it is even unconstitutional for soldiers to be on the streets on election day.
Finally this blackmail of inec by security chiefs is an act of treason and should not go unpunished in order to bring sanity to our security establishments.
For refusing to perform their constitutional responsibilities and allowing themselves to be tools in the hands of the ruling party thus bringing their organisations to disrepute.
The attorney General should do the needfull by ordering for their arrest and subsequent prosecution in line with constitutional provisions.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by apcmustwin(f): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
The principal motives for the postponement
of the election by the PDP cabals and the
viruses within the presidency is to oust out
Jega whose tenure expires in a months
time,so that they ll put their own machinery
as the INEC boss cos Jega to them is anti-
PDP because he sets measures in place that
ll give little or no room to rigging.All those
holding Nigeria to ransome ll soon die a
disastrous death! It is decreed and it shall
come to pass IJN.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by DuchessLily(f): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whatever!! Na God hand we dey
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by SonOfEl(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
arsetalks:
My heart bleeds for this country. The most annoying part of this all is that some section of the country who can not think objectively will still continue to support GEJ due to regional sentimentality.

This man is gradually pushing us to another civil warm.

'civil warm...' yes u are right, civil warmth.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by ogb5(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Reski:
This is an act of treason. What does the millitary have to do with elections. The police, Nscdc and Dss are enough to provide security for elections. The millitary should go on with their supposed operation to end an insurgency that is making our armed forces look like a millitia force. Besides it is even unconstitutional for soldiers to be on the streets on election day.
Finally this blackmail of inec by security chiefs is an act of treason and should not go unpunished in order to bring sanity to our security establishments.
For refusing to perform their constitutional responsibilities and allowing themselves to be tools in the hands of the ruling party thus bringing their organisations to disrepute.
The attorney General should do the needfull by ordering for their arrest and subsequent prosecution in line with constitutional provisions.
God bless Nigeria

At this rate, this guy will soon burst a vein. Mr man cool down, 6 weeks is not far, 45% of eligible voters have not collected their pvc, where is your patriotism?

If Jega like let him not distribute pvc to the south in the coming 6 weeks, if after 6 weeks the pvc has not been distributed, the military will ask for another postponement to enable them commence and conclude peace keeping operations in Ukraine .
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Milaby(f): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chigold101:
I thought you people said GEJ is clueless?
I thought you people said GEJ is a weak man?
I thought you people said GEJ is not incontrol of the military?

Now that he has given you people a little part of his CinC, you are here crying... Onwebeghi ife unu furu (una never see anything)...
why not excercise those strength and control over insurgency that have been eatingup nigeria for three year instead he's exercisng it in poll shifting... thats cluelessness and stupidity
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by arsetalks(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
SonOfEl:

'civil warm...' yes u are right, civil warmth.
Ode. If you check your phone, you find out the dot sign is same place as where the M key is.

Over sabi.
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Election Postponement– Call or Write Prof. Attahiru Jega Today

Phone number: (+234 803-646-3118)

E-mail Address: attahirujega@yahoo.com

Tell him # WeAreReady !

Keep forwarding !
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by shizzle11(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
edogirl2:
[s]Forcing INEC to postpone the election is such a terrible thing for Mr Jonathan/PDP to do.

It damages his Presidency and ruins his legacy. Like people remember June 12, people will remember a President who, facing imminent defeat, forced the postponement of an election.

It is for people to decide who they want as their President. Saying you will never hand over power to a particular candidate, and in the process use every form of underhand action possible to deny millions of people their aspiration to choose a particular man as their leader is too bad.

Any victory by this President following postponement will be nothing but a pyrrhic victory. A false victory. A manipulated victory. A shallow, meaningless victory[/s].
stop ranting. His victory will be upheld and sustained unlike your meaningless and shallow life
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by shizzle11(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
ogb5:

At this rate, this guy will soon burst a vein. Mr man cool down, 6 weeks is not far, 45% of eligible voters have not collected their pvc, where is your patriotism?

If Jega like let him not distribute pvc to the south in the coming 6 weeks, if after 6 weeks the pvc has not been distributed, the military will ask for another postponement to enable them commence and conclude peace keeping operations in Ukraine .
dont mind the fool. I went for my PVC this morning in lagos and was told its not available, same with many others. We must get our pvc's
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lol,, Jona @ work,, what the power of incumbency can do,, GEJ has INEC in his hands,, no way Buhari wins,,. If I was Jona, the elections will hold on a friday, lemme see how muslims will vote,
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
ogb5:

Bros we don't need a 100 percent collection of pvc before election should commence. Where did you get your statistics that 45% of eligible voters have not collected their pvc's? And please don't bring ethnicity into this issue because thats bullshit and a no brainer for me.
Inec have been clamouring for the past month's for people to go and collect their pvc's and many Nigerians have gotten their's. Those that refused to go to the collection center's to get their cards should not blame inec. Because It is practically impossible to take it to their homes. If you want to vote go get your pvc and stop disturbing us. there is still five more days to do that. Thank you.
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Chigold101(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Milaby:
why not excercise those strength and control over insurgency that have been eatingup nigeria for three year instead he's exercisng it in poll shifting... thats cluelessness and stupidity
now i know you are not a Nigerian. So insugency started in Nigeria three years ago... Sorry okay...

If northern elders forum & GMB suported the fight against boko haram the way the same way they go about this election, boko haram would have been a thing of the past...
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by Am4real20(f): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
arsetalks:

This man is gradually pushing us to another civil war.
Pushing only you to Civil war I guess, Nigerians didn't even come out to collect their PVCS. So who are u expecting to come out and vote on Feb 14th. I guess ur APC party have obviously strategised how u guys plan to rig the Election on Feb 14th right.
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by parkhurst: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmnnnnnnn...na wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by free2ryhme: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is a coup detat by the security agencies to forcefully iimpose PDP regime on Nigerians. It is happening just like Do yin Okupe's aid said so confidently a few days ago; "it is better to have a coup than for Buhari to rule this country"
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by midolian(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
arsetalks:

This man is gradually pushing us to another civil war.
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by lazybones007: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Since it's still within the time frame allowed by the constitution it's Ok.
Why APC is afraid is postponement:
1. They have based their campaign on empty slogans like FeBuhari, #ihavedecided, change etc
2. Buhari will soon be disqualified by the court over his certificate scam or he might even faint again
3. They have been using Bokoharam as their strong point but Bokoharam is currently being smoked out.
4. More and More ills of their Presidential candidate is being discovered by the day.
5. APC is riddled with lies and as we all know no matter how far lies travel the truth will catch up with it. GEJ is truth.

guy! how much den they pay for this kyn job
Re: Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega by SonOfEl(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
arsetalks:
Ode. If you check your phone, you find out the dot sign is same place as where the M key is.

Over sabi.

arsetalks, na wa o, i didnt know u talk from your arse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. / Breaking: APC Hijacks Tuface's February 6 Protest / Nigerian Flag Hoisted Horizontally While Receiving President Buhari In S.Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.