Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega (35633 Views)

Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Saucekide25(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by IbnuUche(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
cytochromeC:

This is the only thing you could pick from the article

@topic, I like what I just read. As far as I am concerned the reason the security agencies gave for postponement of the elections is not coming with good intentions. Why would they mount pressure on Jega and threaten not to be available for what they are required to do. Is it now they realise insurgency requires full concentration? Are all the soldiers, policemen and so on in the north east fighting boko haram? Why are they now thinking along this line just a week to the election.

PVC issues, I can relate with, but this? Total bullshit. undecided.

I support the call for their resignation too. Bunch of clueless people! angry
seconded.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by ogaprime(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ or GMB till man-o-war and boys scout are officially armed... ;DGEJ or GMB till man-o-war and boys scout are officially armed...
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Akpan107(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
naijasaints:
GEJ will lose even if its postponed.
I dont care, but as far as Buhari will never rule this Country again, am ok with that.
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by koikoi2(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
lucrownt:
When the DSS and the Military were deployed to Osun State in August last year, was there any form of insurgency in the state? But they were being deployed in order to intimidate the masses. My fellow NLs, I wish you were there to witness the incoming movement of the DSS (Faces covered) you will feel perturbed...
#TeamElectionMustHold ..

Just listen to urself and tell me how foolish u are.

How can u compare election in one state to an election in 36 states of d federation?

Ur plans will not work. U want soldiers to abandon d front to come and protect election materials?

So dat boko haram will throw bombs to kill innocent ppl and then u and ur mumu Buhari, Amaechi will say Jonathan is clueless?

Know it from now, no election until boko haram is eradicated completely.

Who is clueless now? GEJ or Buhari?
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by nke001: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
ApC! Learner le le.

Amachi and his family must lead the frontline of the protest.

If only he has the boldness to start one.
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Akpan107(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
youngvizzy1:
GMB for 9ja, #ChangeIsSure
Buhari can only rule a divided Nigeria, maybe Federal Republic of Arewa...
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by pappizeezu: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan knws wot is doing...dts politics shaa....u knw get choice @jega.....shaaa pay us our training allowance
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by BlackTechnology: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
okosodo:
I do not have to explain everything to you, but all i can say is that the south is again about to make the same mistake it is coming out from. Nothing will change, south is slave to the north for life

Sorry sir

SW are the ones following the path of slavery out of greed for power cool
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Raiders: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
koikoi2:

How can u compare election in one state to an election in 36 states of d federation?

Ur plans will not work. U want soldiers to abandon d front to come and protect election materials?

So dat boko haram will throw bombs to kill innocent ppl and then u and ur mumu Buhari, Amaechi will say Jonathan is clueless?

Nigeria should not allow boko haram hold the country to ransom. The election should not be postpone because that means 6 week of political violence and killings. Also the country is divided now because of the election and the election should hold as soon as possible so Nigerians can focus on more important issues affecting the country. Most Nigerians have already decided who to vote for so shifting the election would make no difference but lead to more tension in the country.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30520858][/quote]
As if the military is providing security before now. ... the fed govt. should have applied for UN/AU troops for more cover; chad and niger soldiers r already liberating Nigeria towns.
what else from the incompetent soldiers of an incompetent president.
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by mickeymimi: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
The preparations for this year elections began after the general elections in 2011. Are we saying 4years is not enough for FG to fix the security challenge in the country? PDP want BH to continue that is why the FG failed to do the needed...this is a rescue mission for PDP. It's a matter of time before Boko Haram is wiped off the face of the earth. If 4 yrs is not enough to prepare for election how can 6 weeks be enough. Registered voters is around 70m, INEC tried to give 45M. Last election was conducted with 35m voters.

so it either Boko haram end now or no election indefinitely. Is this the reason why they want to postpone coming election? do you think this menace would be fixed in just 6weeks? BIG LIE.
The problem in that region has not just started, what solution has been proffered by them? Now election is around, and seeing the willingness of the people to vote them out of power, they are using a situation they deliberately allowed to deteriorate as an excuse.

"President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday said various attacks by Boko Haram in Abuja were planned to extend to parts of the country with the intention of bringing down the nation.
He stated this when he attended the revival service of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement at its headquarters in Ijesha, Lagos.
“The idea of the group was to start from the centre of the country and then move to bring the whole country down,’’ Jonathan said."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/boko-haram-planned-attack-whole-country-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari can only rule a divided Nigeria, maybe Federal Republic of Arewa...

e go be like film for ur eye. whether u like it or not, whether u vote for GEJ or not; Buhari is ur next president.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by thaoriginator: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Those PROPAGANDA-MONGERING, HALLUCINATING, BRAINWASHED, RETRO-CHANGE TOUTING homo sapiens keep coining silly catchphrases and engaging in e-wars and living in the faux of their delusional imaginary impending 'victory' at the polls.

Good thing about this government is that it allows people dream - dream that THEIR VOTES WOULD REALLY COUNT...and it would but surely not on social media.

We all know the difference(s) between a DREAM and a NIGHTMARE, don't we?

GEJ is the dream, the other fellow is the nightmare.

If you value your civil and human rights then you should vote wisely.

...TheSon.OfMark has opined. GOOD L UCK to you all.
What type of nonsense is this f'ucked up fuckerr saying? Is he mad?

GEJ you wan pass Canal enter Canada abi? Na devil go baptize you there!

Nigerians, let's March match after FeBuhari for Change

#ChangeNoMatterTheDate
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Uchboggy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
koikoi2:

there is no brain in your skull am very sure.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by AbewelaRoyal: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
FELLOW NIGERIANS !
JONATHAN HAS SINISTER MOTIVES. HE HAS BASTARDIZED THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY AND HAS DESECRATED THE FEDERAL TREASURY. HE IS AFRAID THAT BUHARI OF APC MAY WIN AT THE POLL AND HE (JONATHAN) MAY BE CALLED UPON TO ACCOUNT FOR THESE LUCIFERIC ATTROCITIES OF HIS.
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE POWER. AS HE HAS COMPELLED INEC TO POSTPONE ELECTIONS BY SIX MONTHS, HE IS GOING TO REQUEST FOR FURTHER POSTPONEMENT OF ELECTIONS AT EVERY STAGE OF HIS POLITICAL MACHINATIONS SO AS TO FRUSTRATE OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES AND COMMON NIGERIANS.
DO NOT VOTE FOR PDP. DO NOT RE-ELECT JONATHAN.
WE CANNOT AFFORD TO CONTINUE ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF SERVITUDE, INORDINATE DECEIT, FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL, HIGH HANDEDNESS, NNPC AND IMMIGRATION SCAMS, INCREASE IN "NEPA" BILLS, CORRUPTION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, KILLINGS, ABDUCTION, UNEMPLOYMENT, POWER INSTABILITY, POLITICAL WITCH-HAUNTING, INCOMPETENCE, RELIGIO-ETHNIC DIVIDE AND RULE, CRIMINAL DISUNITY, SOCIO-MORAL DECADENCE, DEVALUATION OF NAIRA AND ECONOMIC RETROGRESSION. WE MUST VOTE OUT JONATHAN OF PDP.
THE BANE OF NIGERIA'S WOES OF UNEMPLOYMENT, FRUSTRATION, POWER INSTABILITY, IMPUNITY, UNGODLY KILLINGS AND UNDERDEVELOPMENT IS CORRUPTION. GEJ HAS PLANTED THE SEED OF UNPRECEDENTED CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA.
IF COMMON NIGERIANS MUST BE RESCUED OUT OF THIS MAN MADE GULAG OF JONATHAN, WE MUST ELECT THE HONEST, FOCUSED AND INCORRUPTIBLE GEN. BUHARI/PASTOR OSINBAJO OF APC.

3 Likes

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
koikoi2:

Your reply explicitly shows how belligerent you are. You lack the moral etiquette of relating with others.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by nagoma(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I guess it finally dawned on the presidency that this isn't an inter-party contest as it is made to seem but a conspiracy by the HAUSA/FULANI stock to return power to themselves.
JEGA has been comprised obviously and is no longer an unbiased umpire judging from his decision to assign 21,000 polling units to the North and 9,000 to the South. His blatant show of bigotry gave him away.
We thought Maurice Iwu was partial but Jega has proven to be worse.
#OutJegaOrYouJeGba

APC screaming "change" meanwhile they've been implicated by arms smuggling operations gone awry.
https://www.nairaland.com/2135397/police-impound-arms-laden-vehicle-kwara

When Jega Declared GEJ President in 2011 "he was unbiased" when he insists on agreed election date in 2015 "He is compromised".
I think your brain is compromised , assuming that you have one.
As for the the arms smuggling , we still have the details of oretsejafors criminal escapade of smuggling arms into Nigeria to arm terrorists. We will take it up after the election - when Jonathan leaves the villa.
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by meforyou1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
INEC wanted to organize elections and exclude borno, yo be, adamawa and gombe or what? Are those 4 states not part of one Nigeria?
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Akpan107(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

e go be like film for ur eye. whether u like it or not, whether u vote for GEJ or not; Buhari is ur next president.
ok, lets not talk too much. Lets watch the film together...
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by osebe: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aghanel:
Apc no gt say 4 dis nation jor,,,#GEJtill2019
e clear die.#GEJtill2019
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Politics sef. Money dey politics but the stress and enmity. Too much for one to bear.

Can APC OR PDP me 138k for predicting 15matches?

Oh no they can't. For ma fellow hustlers them if u need tips on how to predict and win visit the link on my signature. No waste time. Follow us jolly
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by IbnuUche(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
koikoi2:

foolish idiot ! can you tell us how many years the insurgency started ? for over five years they cant defeat insurgence but in six weeks , silly inec! weaky NA & clueless government since 1999.#CNANGE GMB 2015.
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by IbnuUche(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

As if the military is providing security before now. ... the fed govt. should have applied for UN/AU troops for more cover; chad and niger soldiers r already liberating Nigeria towns.
what else from the incompetent soldiers of an incompetent president.
well said. 1000000 likes joor.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Abraham2013(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wahala dey oh!

Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Besto(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
pdp dey fear gann...
was with some bayelsa state men today n they said the plain truth

dem talk say election go tyt for jona oooo

u need to see as they were begging bayelsans to go out and vote...

the election go get as e bi ooooo.

i don dey fear for my broda "uncle goodluck"
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
hmm the fear of GMB
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Jimohmk: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why islamist? can't u rem 2011 wen GEJ Won. Dn't just comment here without a common sense. Fool
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by dulux07(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Are the security operatives saying they should be given 6mor weeks to tackle boko haram or wat, dey ve been fightin dis terrorists for more than 3yrs n never won, why now?SMH, GEJ is the commander in chief of the armed forces, definitely itz pdp that wants postponement. If dey like, let them postponed till july, we r no longer blind, we r tired of GEJ n Pdp. Change is what we need.#GMB
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by Jimohmk: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
koikoi2:

ppl like u shd ban, not to comment here... I dn't think u av a pry sch cert.. cos thr's no sense in ur words. Fool
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by nortcentrallord(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
It seems Jega is proving to be the servant who knows more than his master. When those corpers were killed in the North in 2011, due to inadequate guaranteed security, what did he do or say,
Please help me ask these hollow headed APC street urchins. Even the illiterates will open their mouth and talk rubbish. The blood of the innocent shall deal with all supporters and perpetrators of evil just as the ghost of Funsho Williams is chasing Tinubu into excessive intake of cocain hence his hyper active restiveness during APC campaign like a 3 day old kid (baby goat).
Re: Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega by EnigmAries(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Our level of preparedness is sufficient to deliver a free, fair and credible elections-Jega

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / Etang Umoyo Edet Decamps From APC To PDP In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.