Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu (41060 Views)

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by olivegirl(f): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes I pass thru this class, but the uniform I didn't witness. Yes this is the main auditorum. We used to jump a lot for sit. Many years ago, but it needs renovation.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Lachimex(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
SPACE RESERVED.
*get bak 2u immediately after church service!!!
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nature129(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yet people are shouting that Gov Sullivan is working because "he's rehablitating already existing roads." Smh
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Ilekeh(f): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mrevildoer:

When was the last time u took a walk inside the school?
The building of Classrooms is in progress.

LOL Go and siddon....no one will fall for that trick anymore. "In progress" ko in "congress" ni

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Amastermovic:
When they all want to be a lawyer in sec sch.. But faith failed them they end up in mass Com.. Over flooded department. Up science students... Y dem no go spoil am

Your stupidy is unparallelled
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
creepsyme:
Do dey wear school uniform?
thats unifprm meant for mass comm in some school..even in mine..not school uniform

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Amastermovic:
When they all want to be a lawyer in sec sch.. But faith failed them they end up in mass Com.. Over flooded department. Up science students... Y dem no go spoil am

Your stupidity is unparallelled.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Onozboy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wat a country .
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by lyrikx(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Luks like a garage for 2nd handed cars.pathetic,wots d state govt doin.wel d students seemed nt 2b complainin.beta to av lectures in a rented warehouse than stay at home writin jamb
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by AreaFada2: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
goldfish80:
This is absurd. I see no reason why these students should be paying school fees, To be honest
Paying school fees? Should chickens sef be housed in that kind of place?

I think only fish pond or an area for pigs to cool off should it be considered for. shocked
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Akinz0126(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Naija institutions are trown into sorry state.Notwithstanding some public secondary schools are well furnished and more equipped than most of our Institutions.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by jbaby265(f): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
hmmm this is an eye opening for me..
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Mrevildoer(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

LOL Go and siddon....no one will fall for that trick anymore. "In progress" ko in "congress" ni

don't misquote me dude...who no go no go know #ugrab?
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Faibuhari: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
nanyya5000:
Some federal universities in 9jA tho..
give this girl a buhari certificate for her comment
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Deapexboy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
How will they expect students to comprehend in this kind of environment?

Pls the government or any body responsible for the wellbeing of this school should do something.

We knw dia children are in overseas nd private uni's

that does nt mean they should abandon this school

everyday we keep hearing billions of naira been spent on education sector...

#things-must-change-for-GOOD
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Amastermovic(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
icebeatz:

Your stupidy is unparallelled

U must be crazy buh don't blame you.. Cox I heard ur father gat duplex at yaba nd a self con at Aro(abeokuta)
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by searider(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
I weep on behalf of these people.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by lozanni(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pathetic. Were Are all The reknowed men and women this Department has produced They should answer The clarion call of their Alma mater in distress.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Mrevildoer(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
searider:
I weep on behalf of these people.

Continue weeping nd may Thunda strike dead any idiot who console u.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Mrevildoer(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Faibuhari:
give this girl a buhari certificate for her comment

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by organic973: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
I know that more than 4 blocks of not less than 12 classrooms and auditorium building construction is in progress and almost completed. Road construction is in progress.

E-laboratory for both EEE and ME departments are being furnished.

Though more classrooms are more or less like public secondary schools with rickety buildings.

But if you go through the school with a serious mind, I tell you the truth you will do better than most university graduate.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by DesChyko: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

There're even putting on uniform

abeg this na one local secondary school oooo grin grin grin

It seems you aren't a University student yet.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
If i attend a polytechnic, then i must go for an engineering course... All other polytechnic courses na stress and waste.... Hardly get promoted in banks and low rating..... University is always the best even if na common poor ebonyi state university.... cheesy grin shocked
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by phlamesG: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
WTF!
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by DesChyko: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

What would one bearing 'ilekeh' know about 'IMT' in Enugu State? #Thoughtful..

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dear God, I thank you for being in the better by far institution. It's not perfect but we are getting there. A school where projects are commissioned almost every year.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by chinchek: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
tzoracle:
Gburugburu tk note
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by BodyKiss(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Calebosko:
Actor, Prince Eke Pens An Open letter To Gen
Buhari
Nollywood actor and husband of singer
Muma Gee, Prince Eke, has written an open
letter to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He is
asking him to allow the younger generation
to take positions of authority as he had
already been in power and other top
positions when he was young. It’s also quite
funny read;
“My letter to BUHARI, Sir ,let us examine your
service records. I consider your generation a
very privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at d age
of 33, you were appointed d Military
Governor of d North-Eastern State, present
day Borno & Yobe states. In 1976 at d age of
34 you became d Minister 4 Petroleum and
Natural Resources. In 1978 at d age of 36 you
became d Chairman of d Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today d
reverse is d case. Most Nigerians at age of 35
are still unemployed and still living with
parents. Many are still not married. During
your time you were already Governor at this
age.
“One major reason for this unfortunate turn
of events is that many elders like you have
refused 2 voluntarily handover d baton 2 d
next generation. Life should be a relay race
where one runs his race and hands over 2 d
next. In Nigeria many elders like you have run
their races and are still holding on tenaciously
2 d baton.But Sir, I have an important
question here 4 you. The question is simple,
MUST YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT
ONLY? IS THERE NO OTHER CAPACITY YOU CAN
SERVE US EXCEPT D PRESIDENCY? It is very
erroneous 2 imagine that you can only serve
Nigeria only in one capacity. During d regime
of late General Sani Abacha, you accepted d
appointment 2 serve as d Chairman of d then
Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). D general opinion
was that you served faithfully in this capacity.

Enough of this nonsense already, you guys should shut it already. Which youth? Your kind of disappointment called youth?
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Mrevildoer(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
DesChyko:

What would one bearing 'ilekeh' know about 'IMT' in Enugu Sta..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Madonna University Bans Tablets / Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Post Graduate Programmes In Nigerian Universities Outlined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.