Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu (41059 Views)

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Johnrake69: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
BodyKiss:

Enough of this nonsense already, you guys should shut it already. Which youth? Your kind of disappointment called youth?

Sorry are you insinuating that the youths of today are the cause of what we are experiencing at this present time?
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Na wa ooooh
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
The very first time I met Chinedu Ikedieze - He was right at the middle of those bench, having a chat with a few friends, whilst waiting for lecture to commence.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by kevoh(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seriously, Nigeria need to stop some courses from running for the next five years. Mass-Communication is one of them. The whole system is overwhelmingly saturated with graduates of the same academic background and you wonder why most remain unemployed. Situation whereby you have 100 Mass-Comm jobs for recent 250 000 Mass-Comm grads...

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Charlesdonald(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
zamzy:
Dis post is nt reall,is a lie!dis picture shuld b 5 years ago!IMT of now is far beta dan dis,go their n see fr urselves conducive class rooms n new bulidings
come respect ur self .....as am talking to u now FT main hall no get roof

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by effogis: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Honestly, if u travel outside Nigeria and see the way govt. is being ran, u start crying for your country. Corruption is an evil wind that blows no one good. I still maintain my stance without fear or favor, our past and present leaders plunged the nation into an abysse.
I have said this time and time again for Nigeria to recover from this mess it will take a century or disintergration of the country so that the newly carved nations will start from scrach and build their nations the way they want. Greed is a monster that leeds one to destruction.
Between 1960 till date about 400 billion dollars were unaccounted for. Remember Chinua Achebe and his classical book "There was a country" My dad told me that in those years, Lagos was being compared with New york city in America, today the story is no more the same.
The class room at the IMT is an eye saw. I compare it with one primary school I visited in Southern Sudan some years back. What puzzles me a lot is that our leaders travel to developed world for holidays and medical check-ups, yet they come back to their vomit again without clearing it. Nigeria where professional career beings vy for political posts instead the field where Almighty God called them. Professor this, Prefessor that, doctor this, doctor that, all end up in politics. Bullshit! We Nigerians are highly money conscious. No body wants to know how u make the wealth. Sychophants every where. Could u imagine the son of Abacha, Mohammed, upon all the huge amount he stole from the public coffers, yet people are praising him for being so courageous to commit such crime. Any body who goes there always bear in mind to go and steal, nothing will happen. To be very candid, had it been that major Mustapha and and his cohorts carried out the planned revolution immediately after Abacha's dead, I believe it could have saved Nigeria from this hell fire. Personal aggrandizement has finished Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Amastermovic(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
icebeatz:

You are an inconsequential in the scheme of things.
What the hell is mapaite?? You got a degree from a 4th rate school and you have the guts to mock the difficulties of people from other schools.

I can bet you have no job and no big company can employ you cos im sure you aint got a b.sc... you would be lucky to make nysc
You are in for a rough future son. Dey there dey shine teeth make pant dey wear you.

Lolz... U Jez a fool of the highest order u called my sch a 4th rated sch wah proof do u gat for that.. I even work with best construction company in Lagos.. I don't really know maybe u think... Can you just compare ur self with a polytechnic student.. I even ve my name on unilag first list d year I attended a polytechnic.. U need to think... My set in polytechnic all went for first batch.. Wat u wanna become determine weather to go for a poly or university... Bro nd am nt even forming I can pay your salary for a single contract I handle.. U r nt my type.. Mind u I never mentioned anything badt in the first place.. U keep quiet when you don't know tinz. Cox I ve a PhD in structural Engineering.. Sweden at d age of 26 u need to train your son well for that nd I used my nd Cox my school is qualified for that.. Don't quote me again..
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by anonimi: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
geedot:
ℓ don't think there's αηу Government secondary school classrooms as worse as this in Lagos, and this was supposed to be a tertiary institution for God's sake!

Is Awori College no longer in Lagos state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874841_img2014111800178_jpeg3fee82da796bf21cfe45923e7b82ec12

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874883_img2014111800146_jpeg1b27de443b457a0f860e5adcdaaa187b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874907_img2014111800149_jpeg2c3f0a54b943e7aa0d20af9f18567cd0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874906_img2014111800148_jpeg2ae8db776b2363f8010f35b0463c6cbb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875047_img2014111800173_jpeg9b1c3e1b830058e00636bea988489243

More pathetic pictures from this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

If I am not mistaken the Eko Project is the $90 million loan from the World Bank that Fashola did not want to disclose how it was spent because "FoI does not apply to Lagos state" shocked

Let us stop being ETHNIC BIGOTS and realise that most (if not all) our 36 state governors are completely useless.
When shall we start focusing attention on these silent looters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by segxi1960: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
J12:
Education in Nigeria is a Big Joke. These students will graduate and start looking for big companies to employ even though they didn't learn anything important in school.

Then blame the FG for their ineptitude.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Ignatio(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
My former almamater. I hide in shame.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by abouzaid: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
kevoh:
Seriously, Nigeria need to stop some courses from running for the next five years. Mass-Communication is one of them. The whole system is overwhelmingly saturated with graduates of the same academic background and you wonder why most remain unemployed. Situation whereby you have 100 Mass-Comm jobs for recent 250 000 Mass-Comm grads...
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by ojimbo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ilya tawimji. days be long
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by 100Cents: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Charlesdonald:
I just don't knw what to say but anyway ...nairalanders this is a block of classroom at mass communication department of the institute of management and technology Enugu

That's how all our universities were till GEJ built 14 federal universities.

All nah name. Graduate and face the world. Make it to the top

That's what matters.

GEJ till Buhari passes WAEC
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Amastermovic:

Lolz... U Jez a fool of the highest order u called my sch a 4th rated sch wah proof do u gat for that.. I even work with best construction company in Lagos.. I don't really know maybe u think... Can you just compare ur self with a polytechnic student.. I even ve my name on unilag first list d year I attended a polytechnic.. U need to think... My set in polytechnic all went for first batch.. Wat u wanna become determine weather to go for a poly or university... Bro nd am nt even forming I can pay your salary for a single contract I handle.. U r nt my type.. Mind u I never mentioned anything badt in the first place.. U keep quiet when you don't know tinz. Cox I ve a PhD in structural Engineering.. Sweden at d age of 26 u need to train your son well for that nd I used my nd Cox my school is qualified for that.. Don't quote me again..

Then why did you apply to a university in the first place??
Better go back to school and upgrade yourself cos no serious company will hire an ond holder.

Phd in sweden?... more like, story for the gods.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by donwise1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
organic973:
I know that more than 4 blocks of not less than 12 classrooms and auditorium building construction is in progress and almost completed. Road construction is in progress.

E-laboratory for both EEE and ME departments are being furnished.

Though more classrooms are more or less like public secondary schools with rickety buildings.

But if you go through the school with a serious mind, I tell you the truth you will do better than most university graduate.

I graduated from the school. Its a nice school if you are serious with ur studies. However, the infrastructural development right now in the school is amazing. kudos to the new rector!
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by KINGSNEEZE(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Old man IMT is a Enugu state property, what is Gej's business there, must u guys call Jonathan even when u don't know d context what is been discusse #get a work pls but if u already have then be serious with it , happy Sunday to u
drey076:
Jonathan establish more university instead of rehabilitating existing once

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is just the half of it. Other departments are no better. There has been a steady decline of facilities over the years.
Learning conditions are only fit for animals yet students are admitted each year in thousands, hence making malpractice during exams a way of life.
Even lecturers no dey help matters as some of them like to teach in Igbo, not considering students from other parts of the country.
Since the school administration and its students have decided to keep silent, I see things only getting worse.
We Need Change.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by nanyya5000(f): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
tryke:

It's not a federal University.... It's a polytechnic
thank you..WS thinking its a university.
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by harbarzzy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Enugu! South self! Why wud dey be saying lagos is bad, Fashola is not working? Charity begins ahome!
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by belente(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
There is seriouse renovations changes going on in imt now
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by geedot: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
anonimi:

Is Awori College no longer in Lagos state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874841_img2014111800178_jpeg3fee82da796bf21cfe45923e7b82ec12

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874883_img2014111800146_jpeg1b27de443b457a0f860e5adcdaaa187b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874907_img2014111800149_jpeg2c3f0a54b943e7aa0d20af9f18567cd0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874906_img2014111800148_jpeg2ae8db776b2363f8010f35b0463c6cbb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875047_img2014111800173_jpeg9b1c3e1b830058e00636bea988489243

More pathetic pictures from this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

If I am not mistaken the Eko Project is the $90 million loan from the World Bank that Fashola did not want to disclose how it was spent because "FoI does not apply to Lagos state" shocked

Let us stop being ETHNIC BIGOTS and realise that most (if not all) our 36 state governors are completely useless.
When shall we start focusing attention on these silent looters
The third pic above is actually an abandoned classroom!
Still waiting till уσυ show me the one with student in it..
And about your comment, уσυ should know ℓ was only being sarcastic..
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by temitope28(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
furetin21:
How that one come affect price of condom for chemist?

We r talkng about education u r talking about condom. I guess u start thinking wt ur brain nd nt wt ur joystick.
Back to OP, education in nigeria is jst a shamble according to wole shoyinka

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by October1960: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
The children of government officials and politicians don't go to these schools.
With our money they steal their Children go to school in the UK or US.
Then they buy nice houses for them to stay with your cash.
Then if they need medical help they go to the best hospitals in the world.
And some fools here support PDP.
All government whether PDP or APC should be questioned, audited and made to account publicly for the budget.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by zamzy(f): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
U just posted fake stuff,moreover since dis year no rain yet at d whole of enugu so we're is ur pics cmin fomr!wake up ma dear
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Charlesdonald:
I just don't knw what to say but anyway ...nairalanders this is a block of classroom at mass communication department of the institute of management and technology Enugu

WORRY NO MORE CHANGE IS COMING QUICKLY
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by folaski: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Vessi:
The interior looks as though it were a public secondary school.

it looks like a converted warehouse that is not being well maintained

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by Boblanre: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by tzoracle: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
estyvino:

Which one, the one that have said nothing of what he will do if elected. Oke Ezia(APC) all the way, atleast he promise to cut state higher institutions tuition by 50%.
Like if you are with me

Bros be realistic,pdp owns enugu state,okey ezea can't beat the pdp machinery in enugu state

*from a neutral party
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by joshrare(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Esut and imt are both glorified secondary school..
Na so I mumu follow my friend go esut, another glorified secondary school, sorting is their school anthem(imt/esut)..
Waste of my precious time...
Painful learning from experience

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by initiate: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
that babe with the bowl no bad. anyone got her details?
Re: A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu by otobong085(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Mass comm, IMT! chics nest back then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Madonna University Bans Tablets / University Of Ghana Medical College New Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.