Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 (3032 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Double Piercing Without Boyfriends Consent / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Whilson(f): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
i need answers... what can i do ?
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by demelza: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is going to be interesting.
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whilson:
vote,go back home,cuddle a pillow and watch movie

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by poise20(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Stay home.
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by immortalvoices(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega will soon answer the question...

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by olakumby(f): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
sadI'll be home all thru and avoid anythin red angry

Very sad
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by mirexxx(f): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
una go die be that
wats this craze abt val sef undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
The best thing you can do is for you to get 2bags of cement, tie both on your body, drive urself to 3rd mainland bridge, then jump inside the river...

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ofcos election.

And also boredom will kill some gurls. Becos no gift.
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by demelza: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
zick19:
The best thing you can do is for you to get 2bags of cement, tie both on your body, drive urself to 3rd mainland bridge, then jump inside the river...
Bros haba!
She need encouragement na
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by jmoore(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dedicate the day to fasting and prayers.
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Beamborla(f): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
This, I guess cry angry sad

Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Dotwillis1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whilson:
wat apnd to yhu last val?
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
In chris brown voice* Ayooooo....you snatch that nigga from a mile away cheesy

U dis geh eh! Lol
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by ShakurM(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Can I take u out? smiley
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by pedrojustice: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wake up very early in the morning, sweep your room, go to the nearest polling centre, register, cast your vote, wait under a shade for the result to be announced, then go home and drink 2 bottles of origin if your candidate wins at ur centre or Alomo if he loses
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
pedrojustice:
Wake up very early in the morning, sweep your room, go to the nearest polling centre, register, cast your vote, wait under a shade for the result to be announced, then go home and drink 2 bottles of origin if your candidate wins at ur centre or Alomo if he loses
no Erec.tion
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Whilson(f): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
wat apnd to yhu last val?

i got a dog...trimmed my hair..and slept throughout undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by watered(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dia are mad men on d street. Dey too will want to have fun on val's day. So u can approach dem make dem for bleep u too
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Whilson(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
ShakurM:
Can I take u out? smiley

where are we goin ?
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by ShakurM(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whilson:

where are goin ?
where's on your mind?
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Dotwillis1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whilson:

i got a dog...trimmed my hair..and slept throughout undecided
ehya.. Xo yhu tink yhu shud get a 'cocck' diz year, make ya hair .... Nd get laid tru'out ryt?
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Whilson(f): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
ShakurM:
where's on your mind?

Dubai undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by yemicoal(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
vals day is overrated..
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by ShakurM(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whilson:

Dubai undecided
thank God it's on ur mind grin...
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by ShakurM(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
ehya.. Xo yhu tink yhu shud get a 'cocck' diz year, make ya hair .... Nd get laid tru'out ryt?
wow! Awesome contrast cool
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by MrIncrediible(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Beamborla:
This, I guess cry angry sad
Why would anybody be eating chocolate and crying?? shocked
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by misshoree(f): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whilson:
we will spend it with our family and our friends na
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by Beamborla(f): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Why would anybody be eating chocolate and crying?? shocked
She's at home eating chocolate alone on Valentine's day when she ought to be out there all cuddled up and feeling comfy in some amazing guy's arm or laughing and doing smth really silly totally oblivious of the world around her except the person with her.
Any girl would trade that for all the chocolates in this world, you know?

But honestly, give me what she's eating and I would take me to cloud nine cheesy
Re: What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 by smileysmiles(f): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Call up your other single friends, raise cash and hang out (pizza n ice cream, movies, beach). If you dont have any friends take yourself out (except you totally hate yourself) u may even meet another "single" person that way wink

its supposed to be a celebration of love and loving yourself is the greatest love of all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Yam Tubers From The Gods [see Photo] / Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? / She Said No Sex Until Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.