Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

She Said No Sex Until Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No Sex Until Marriage (3032 Views)

Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said No Sex Until Marriage by ebijimi7(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2015
good day my great people please I have an issue wwoth my girlfriend she said no sex until marriage and am a kind of person that has high drive for sex I begged her not to allow me cheat on her since she has what I want from a girl she refuse and I don't want to double date coz I love her now I had sex with a prostitute and she found out now she said she doesn't want to see me ever in her life please girls in the house is DAT decision she took d right one and guys please is anything bad in wat I did??
I begged her but she refuse
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Emodeee: 3:01pm On May 26, 2015
Is dat too hard to comprehend?

4 Likes

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by mrpackager(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:

SECONDED grin

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Miriam4cool(f): 3:28pm On May 26, 2015
mrpackager:

SECONDED grin
THIRDED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On May 26, 2015
Good for her. You could have self serviced if you couldn't wait. It would only take you 2 minutes.

Too bad and I hope she find a good man that REALLY love her.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by sinaj(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:
grin grin grin

*falls from love tree*

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by sinaj(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
Miriam4cool:
THIRDED
Foughted lol tongue

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by adorablevic: 3:53pm On May 26, 2015
FIFTHED tongue

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
Mr you know you wouldn`t be able to control ur sexual urges yet, you sealed a relationship of NO SEX till marriage with ur girlfriend. Now you know you were just only being delusional to urself.
Did both of you agreed fully on this "NO SEX THINGY" before going on the relationship or you were the one who wasn`t able to control yourself sexually?
Op ignore the comment of the woman/man (MrsChima) above me, she`s just a seasonal dunce!
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MizJanet(f): 4:04pm On May 26, 2015
She is right !

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Mr you know you wouldn`t be able to control ur sexual urges yet, you sealed a relationship of NO SEX till marriage with ur girlfriend. Now you know you were just only being delusional to urself.
Did both of you agreed fully on this "NO SEX THINGY" before going on the relationship or you were the one who wasn`t able to control yourself sexually?
Op ignore the comment of the woman/man (MrsChima) above me, she`s just a seasonal dunce!

Why do I have be a dunce because a bish left you for being a cheating bish and that you don't agree that the find a better man that really love her?

Did you even read what I said vapid bish?
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by mrpackager(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2015
Miriam4cool:
THIRDED
wink
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Why do I have to be a dunce because a bish left you for being a cheating bish and that you don't agree that the she find[b]s[/b] a better man that really love her?

Did you even read what I said vapid bish?
Twit! I will let you off the hook today.
I know how frustrated you`re now `cause of failure to secure fuel. I don`t want to aggravate ur suffering.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Twit! I will let you off the hook today.
I know how frustrated you`re now `cause of failure to secure fuel. I don`t want to aggravate ur suffering.

Aggravate? Suffering? Nigga..what's the fvck you are going to do? Type me to death you ebola infected bish?

Vapid bish....you came at me when I didn't speak to you at all. If the truth hurts deal with it and don't take your bishness to NL because your bish denied your vapid and limp dick trick!

Off the hook? Bish don't start shit you can't finish now run and tell that vapid bish!
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Aggravate? Suffering? Nigga..what's the fvck you are going to do? Type me to death you ebola infected bish?

Vapid bish....you came at me when I didn't speak to you at all. If the truth hurts deal with it and don't take your bishness to NL because your bish denied your vapid and limp dick trick!

Off the hook? Bish don't start shit you can't finish now run and tell that vapid bish!
Says the shameless flappy nymphomaniac who goes about making shallow comments induced from her deplected brain.
Bring it on, MrsSh!tma.

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 4:52pm On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Says the shameless flappy nymphomaniac who goes about making shallow comments induced from her deplected brain.
Bring it on, MrsSh!tma.

Are you high on cvnt weed? I applaud the girl for standing up for what she wants and you called that shallow? Bish invest in hooked on phonics and dictionary you vapid nigga!

Did that bish leave you? Do you think I told that smart bish to leave your vapid ass?

I might have! Now what bish?!

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Are you high on cvnt weed? I applaud the girl for standing up for what she wants and you called that shallow? Bish invest in hooked on phonics and dictionary you vapid nigga!

Did that bish leave you? Do you think I told that smart bish to leave your vapid ass?

Vapid
Seems you newly learnt how to use this word.
So predictable. Well, well, well simpleton, i presume MrChima should be on his way from work now so it will do you good to get urself ready for the usual - being used as a plaything. That`s the only aspect bimbos - of which you`re one - shows their expertise.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

... And she retreated cowardly after getting her limbs broken and crushed by her superior.
Way to go, miserable feeble-minded wimp!
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:

... And she retreated cowardly after getting her limbs broken and crushed by her superior.
Way to go, miserable feeble-minded wimp!

Retreated? Nigga bish just say you have fvcked up and thought you were talking to a candy chick and realized you got the bull! grin

Next time stay in your lane vapid bish!
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Retreated? Nigga bish just say you have fvcked up and thought you were talking to a candy chick and realized you got the bull! grin

Next time stay in your lane vapid bish!
Are you done møron?
C`mon rant off ur exhausted brain for fvck-all. Ur corpse is mine.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Jayjay0(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2015
If she want to deprive herself of self then its good for her.. but let her not hold you back ot else tell her no spending of money in the relationship
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
FiFthed..Lolz, that OP nah Okpo.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by basilo101: 7:17pm On May 26, 2015
Nonesen. Girls and stupidity. Jst say no to relationship and we will kw u r serious. Relatiönship without sex evn sound stvpid to d ears
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Are you done møron?
C`mon rant off ur exhausted brain for fvck-all. Ur corpse is mine.

This vapid bish said this corpse is mine! Ha! grin

You have to find a dead body or actually murder a body to have a corpse you dumb fvck!!
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by publicenemy(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day my great people please I have an issue wwoth my girlfriend she said no sex until marriage and am a kind of person that has high drive for sex I begged her not to allow me cheat on her since she has what I want from a girl she refuse and I don't want to double date coz I love her now I had sex with a prostitute and she found out now she said she doesn't want to see me ever in her life please girls in the house is DAT decision she took d right one and guys please is anything bad in wat I did??
I begged her but she refuse

Dump her abeg....
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 7:22pm On May 26, 2015
Some people can actually save themselves until marriage. Fake ass Christians/Muslims preach righteousness but living like Sodom and Gomorrah!

Fake bishes.
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Whizzcute(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2015
Since you couldnt abide by her rules, forget her nah and continue with your prostitutes
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 8:31am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

This vapid bish said this corpse is mine! Ha! grin

You have to find a dead body or actually murder a body to have a corpse you dumb fvck!!
MrsCh!tma, those silkworms eating up ur brain needs to be gotten rid of ASAP. They have so eaten ur brain that all is left is a hollow sack housing an enormous pile of cow dung. Your regular hallucination is as a result of the fake depressant which you live on and depend on daily for life force. You are a savage dog about to be hitten by a stray force. Well who cares cos you don`t even worth my disposables. I understand why you`ve long been exhibiting the behaviour of a psycho patient; but heck it could be traced back to the beasts who thrusted ur flea inflested unwholesome Yogurt Gun Holster with zero compassion.
Oh, the traumatised patient is yet to recover from the self-inflicted injustice that was tendered to her. I know by now the feeling of worthlessness has almost overshadowed you. To you live is no longer worth living...
On the long-run this is you paying for the tones of heinous acts you committed - a case of karma taking its full `cause.
Farewell Psychopath.

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by nsiazu: 10:01am On May 27, 2015
Mr, So you wanted to have sex with her and dump her? Ladies be warned, Never have sex with a guy before marraige if not he will dump you. Be wise.....
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by MrsChima(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2015
Dnarvaez:

MrsCh!tma, those silkworms eating up ur brain needs to be gotten rid of ASAP. They have so eaten ur brain that all is left is a hollow sack housing an enormous pile of cow dung. Your regular hallucination is as a result of the fake depressant which you live on and depend on daily for life force. You are a savage dog about to be hitten by a stray force. Well who cares cos you don`t even worth my disposables. I understand why you`ve long been exhibiting the behaviour of a psycho patient; but heck it could be traced back to the beasts who thrusted ur flea inflested unwholesome Yogurt Gun Holster with zero compassion.
Oh, the traumatised patient is yet to recover from the self-inflicted injustice that was tendered to her. I know by now the feeling of worthlessness has almost overshadowed you. To you live is no longer worth living...
On the long-run this is you paying for the tones of heinous acts you committed - a case of karma taking its full `cause.
Farewell Psychopath.

You took 24 hours to write this bullshit?

[size=22pt]You sucks in EPIC proportions vapid bish! [/size]
Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You took 24 hours to write this bullshit?

[size=22pt]You sucks in EPIC proportions vapid bish! [/size]
Dimwit, you should have checked my profile and seen the last time i logged on on NL. I`m so baffled by the capacity of ur stvpidity. Don`t you think you should be in the laundering doing Chima`s clothes by now? What else can a bimbo like you do other than be used for sexual gratification.
Your replies are unintelligent and inconsequencial and thus i weighed ur brain on a scale but it was down down below the zero point - far beyond redemption. A wasted entity is what you are.
Piece of fermented garbage!

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex Until Marriage by Daviewonder(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Dimwit, you should have checked my profile and seen the last time i logged on on NL. I`m so baffled by the capacity of ur stvpidity. Don`t you think you should be in the laundering doing Chima`s clothes by now? What else can a bimbo like you do other than be used for sexual grafitification.
Your replies are unintelligent and inconsequencial and thus i weighed ur brain on a scale but it was down down below the zero point - far beyond redemption. A wasted entity is what you are.
Piece of fermented garbage!
God have mercy!! Bros u get conscience? This one is too much oo! I hail you oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Girls Has Plan To Do With Our World - Pics / If You're The Groom/bride, What Would Be Your Reaction After Seeing This Picx? / Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.